Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Mr B she posted in bp today at 6am in plainview
    Title is smokin hot 26 year old
    Hook the guys up!!
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry techno schmuck
    I'll go back and look, and no I haven't seen anything from Sophia in awhile although since I have the number I just call.
  3. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

All kidding aside...my guess is that she may show up with a new name and number
  4. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Do you have the BP link for the new girl? Tried searching for a recent BP ad of Sophia's and couldn't find one either.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Was hoping to write a review but it seems she has gone underground at least temporarily. We had a miscommunication last Sunday, my fault, and I think she was counting on the money.
    She also told me she is working with a new girl who posted on BP Monday. Appeared very attractive and INCREDIBLE legs in the pics. Tried her after not getting Sophia, also a no go. No voicemail so all I can say is WTF????
    Hope to post better results.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Fine. I think we are in agreement here that the next time she makes a post which is promotional in nature she will be banned again.
    sly_fox and AlwaysHavingFun like this.
  7. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I have no objection that she is a woman...I used to banter with Alyssa (who I talk to) and others. My objection was a non advertising provider constantly jumping in and spewing shit which is basically false...and after she was banned...interfered in other providers threads and then posted her rates etc...after several members basically saw much higher rates after...if you don't have an issue with it...I'm not ranting any further...
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Just got to digest all that went on today and had to take a 12 pound shit.
    I'm hoping Slinky has put an end to the arguing and maybe the next post will be a review.
    Banacek and Sophia Belle like this.
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Alwayshavingfun,
    You have been around here for a while but certainly not from the beginning as I have. This board has NEVER excluded women from posting or responding to reviews and in fact has encouraged it, so you are dead wrong about your supposition that in this case Sophia should not be responding. When she broke the rules she was promptly banned for doing so and was let back on after I made a very public post about giving ANYONE who had been banned a chance to come back. If she breaks the rules again she will be banned again and as far as I can see has been told so by Banacek.

So, as far as I can see you rant is purely misogynistic and your real objection to her posts is that she is a woman. If you can show me anywhere on this website where it was mentioned that females are not welcome here (and by that I mean management not members) then I will listen to it but as far as I can see the one who is in the wrong here is you.
  10. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

By the way, had she not chimed in, you wouldnt have heard any of this BS from me. Also, if you ever noticed, I always chime in for the good of the board and never to make a scene. I am not arguing with any of the members here or chastising them.
  11. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Banacek...

No review of Sophia...my fault...mostly because it was because the page didn't exist and the session was unmemorable.

I have jumped in and commented because of my caring for this board. I am very rarely out of line and tell it how it is.

My question for you is....why does Sophia have any business at all explaining or not explaining anything. This board isn't for providers. It is for reviewers. It is very easy for a provider to chime in and put their two cents in about anything after the fact. If she wants to advertise, let her pay and do so but if not, I am not comfortable with providers being on this board and eventually figuring out which client they see is who might be talking about them. At no time recently has any provider being on this board caused any good. Always trouble and defending and whatever. This is no difference and if she was going to continue posting, I was going to continue calling out the bullshit and most of it is. I don't think you are naive at all and I would expect you would agree with me. She posts and hour earlier with ridiculous rates and then comes here and explains away. If she is going to discuss her rates, etc...that in of itself is self promotion. Do you not agree?

If this board is becoming a board of providers and mongers...I'd like to understand this but if this board is for the mongers (as it always has been), there is nothing here that should have warranted her stepping in. If someone has a good experience, comment. A bad one, comment. But this has become the better business bureau at least in this situation and that was never the case.
  12. redbox

redbox

Too much to read, you guys gave me a headache. Lol are you going to be in the Suffolk area soon?this week or next week?
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  13. Banacek

Banacek Retired

I'm calling bullshit on you, AlwaysHavingFun, because I'm certainly not having fun having to keep coming back on here. What part of Only reviews should go in here this time don't several of you understand? Or Now please let's accept the rates as stated and keep the thread moving without any more discussion about worth.

Enough with the he said/she said. She posted her current rates right here. So, you can take that to the bank as the price you will pay if you want to see her. If you don't want to see her, then her rate shouldn't be an issue. If you haven't seen her, then the quality of her service shouldn't be an issue, because you have no first-hand knowledge. Anything else, as Slinky would say, STFU.

Let's review what has gone down with her. Lovelight started her original post with an ISO and then he reviewed her favorably. Genius, being the clairvoyant namesake he is, predicted the onslaught that would be eventually hurled at her when he said, "Screw the complainers - YOUR subjective opinion is the only thing that matters for you (as my subjective opinion is the only thing that matters for me.) You pays your money and you takes your choices." Mr. Wiggley then reviewed her, also favorably. Seeing that she was aware of the site, TheRicker wondered who might have clued her in. So, Sophia came on and explained that she "found the site through google." Fair enough for her to respond, right? Next up to review her was Mr. Joyboy who gave her a mixed, but ultimately favorable, review. Sophia then replied to some review comments that were made about the condition of her hotel room. Slinky felt it was appropriate when he commented, "Great post Sophia." Another positive review - actually more of an affirmation than a review - followed from stillwantitat55. Then I made the mistake (because of the shitstorm that would eventually follow) of noting that she was offering a low QV rate and pondering that perhaps she did this, because her business had dropped off. Sophia, as was her right, came on and explained her reasoning for the reduced rate.

And immediately, you (AlwaysHavingFun) jumped on her response. At that point, you hadn't revealed that you had been with her. Had you yet? If so, where was the review at this point? If not, why the animosity? Stillwantitat55 cautioned you to "Be respectful." So how do you handle that? You then turn on him. Finally then, in post #61 you comment and reveal this tidbit, "This isn't an attack and I did meet you...you were very nice." WTF? If you saw her, where was the review? Was this your explanation for not posting a review when you followed that comment with "I just think you took the "nice" too far earlier in the thread." Was she not worth reviewing, because she was "too nice?" And then you dismiss your rant by saying, "I didn't say anything else. People are way too sensitive if they can't understand my point." Hpon summed up the feelings on here when he immediately followed your post by stating, "What the fuck are you guys talking about. Give us a break please. Feel like I'm in High School." Seeing where the thread had turned, I next countered with a caution, "Knowing how Slinky feels about his playground here, I suggest that both camps stop posting comments unless it's on point about services. Otherwise, we'll find the thread closed. In hindsight, I am sorry for my part in starting this dialogue by even hinting that the special price could be due to a dropoff in business. I was merely speculating." Trigeek echoed my sentiment when he followed by saying, "Lead [sic] it die. Everyone made a point and it's a draw. Let's move on. She likes sex apparently and that's what we r looking for." The next guy to see her was a new member, Norm, who also gave her a positive review. So far, not one negative review. We then heard from Sophia again, in response to my comment about someone possibly having stolen her picture. And again that was an appropriate move for her to reply. After Li631 revealed some skepticism about contacting her, because she had two phone numbers, Sophia appropriately replied to explain the two numbers and added a tale about some woes she was having with hotel management. Then after I noted that it seemed as if Sophia was advertising with other girls, Sophia made the innocent mistake of suggesting that if members had any more questions, they should contact her via e mail. This was a rule violation for self-promtion, so Slinky suspended her posting privileges. He showed her less consideration in suspending her immediately than he has shown you, AlwaysHavingFun. So, after she reached out to him and apologized, he allowed her back on the site. In a final attempt at ending the madness that had ensued here, Slinky closed the thread.

Unfortunately, that wasn't to be the end of it. Sophia screwed up again by posting in jest on another thread. Rather than just let it lie there, strongisland1986 and you, AlwaysHavingFun, immediately started up the fray again and jumped on her. Seeing the problem once again, I carved out those offending comments and created a new thread that I sent off to the cornfield. I strongly cautioned Sophia by naming the thread "Your first post back after a ban shouldn't be self-promotion, even in jest." I addressed her in the final post there and I also cautioned strongisland1986. Apparently that wasn't sufficient, because he continued his diatribe elsewhere and eventually strongisland1986 found himself banned. Do you get my drift?

Two last points. First, notice how Sophia hasn't come back on here to argue? That's certainly more than can be said about you or select others. Lastly, where is your review of Sophia?
    Sophia Belle and trigeek like this.
  14. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

And my point wasn't even to disagree...just call her out on her b.s.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry hit the wrong damn button.
    Obviously joking but I actually agree with your right to disagree with my review of her service.
    That's the idea here right.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

What!!?!!
    You weren't ok with the dog licking your ass while she rode you??
  17. caddy22

caddy22

She is a lying feeding off this site. I called when i seen the price went up. She quoted me 250hh. Told her that was crazy. She told.me that her rates now. Guess after the feed back here she decided to change her rates back. She did change her rates probly to see who is gonna pay that. Guess nobody lol this thread should be closed suprised it has lasted so long only one review here. One thing i never seen before on any review site is how the Mods seem to have sophia back sticking up.for her "giving chances" jus letting her post what she wants. She was told dont post in this thread. Still she posted in the thread and the mods found a loop hole to make it look like she jus didnt break the rules. This thread is deff out of control
  18. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Actually...I did see her months ago and mentioned this...she was nothing more then a decent blow job and a fair lay...by a plump relatively unattractive girl who was my only option in the Ronkonkoma area on a shitty night. She had her dog with her too. My issue with her is she blatantly had different rates hours earlier and changes them frequently and then posts here to "clear the air". She needs to stop posting here bc just about everything that comes out of that girls mouth is BS.

Part II Wiggley is it is my prerogative to complain here about it because she did post and directly contradict her ad which was up at the time that prospekt1 posted and I saw it.

She acts as her own post moderator "clearing things up" as Banacek put it with bullshit as she sees fit but yet is allowed to post continuously with no further repercussion. I only posted again in response to the moderator. Sophia had no reason to post unless she was going to explain that she had the golden FOPA (fat over the pussy area) for that hour which explained the increased rates for that moment and realized no one would pay 250hh & 350hr for her.
    caddy22 likes this.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I'm getting confused here. People complaint about the rates of someone they haven't seen? She comes on and gives direct quotes as to prices, and more complaints?
    If you don't agree with the price it's your option to go elsewhere. I think a Ferrari is overpriced but don't give a shit cause I'm never buying one. It's supply and demand like everything else.
    Banacek likes this.
  20. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I disagree...her rates were much higher on BP and she says what she believes the masses on here will accept. When she posts higher rates on backpage...and someone mentioned this thread, she will call it inflation. Enough is enough already...she's not like the Asian places that don't change their rates