Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I will see verified UG members that ACTIVELY POST. The rates I have listed are only good for actively posting ug members not for lurkers or people who have accounts that do not post. Anyone that wants to make an appointment and does not have an active account will have to pay my regular rate of 300 an hour and 200 half an hour. Actively posting members receive the discounted UG rates.
    Li631 likes this.
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley But what do I know I'm a bad guy

Cash is king as always.
  3. joeyboy

joeyboy

4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

As a Southern belle, she is only seeing members whose baseball fave team made it to the postseason, unless their closer choked once again. That leaves out all NY baseball fans. Sorry. :p

Seriously, though, she did indicate earlier this week that she was only taking regulars due to being spooked by someone. However, she may give leeway to UG members. Best way is to ask her through either phone call, text, or email (should be on her website or in one of her threads).
    Sophia Belle and joeyboy like this.
  5. Li631

Li631

Not sure... sophia can answer better
  6. joeyboy

joeyboy

is she just seeing regulars? I have never seen her before but would like to!
  7. Li631

Li631

Had a second go round with this beautiful person yesterday. She is awesome and only hets better.
    Had the time after work and glad we met up after a failed attempt the night before.
    Absolutely perfect time.
    Slow sensual bbbj with lots of eye contact followed by DATY til an O blew in the bag in mish after what can only be described as a comfortable session of heaven on earth.
    Shie is all i need fs wise and will be back as urge, time and funds allow.
    Both times now I went in with high expectations, nerves that she won't meet them (or I hers), and she exeeds them both times.... world class
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  8. LIExpress

LIExpress

I had my first session with Sophia last weekend at an upscale in Ronkonkoma. She's a real sweetheart. I live in central Suffolk and she went out of her way to find a place that was accessible for me to meet her when I got done at work. When I arrived she was showered and naked. Can't get much better than that. We chatted for a good while and then got down to business. She asked me what I was into and liked and told me she would follow my lead. I am older and not into anything crazy. She was wonderfully accommodating and I had a great time with her. I am going out of town tomorrow for a week and def plan to connect with her again when I get back. I know she reads this so thanks Sophia for a great time. Look forward to our next gathering.
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  9. backseat

backseat

Yeah, a sweet treat for us guys out east. Ronkonkoma is close for me. Even closer to Costco, where I go atleast once a week, hehe;).
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I am doing well. I'm in Ronkonkoma today. Just been focusing on my regulars that contact me instead of posting and taking risks with new clients. After that scare last week, I really just needed to step back and breathe. I try to be available most of the time so if you don't hear from me, never hesitate to call or text.
  11. Li631

Li631

Sophia been quiet... i know there was a bad situation hope all is ok
    Anybody have any recent contact?
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  12. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm in Plainview through lunch...
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

She stole your shit?
  14. backseat

backseat

Yea, that's what it's like. She makes the cares go away. Honestly, she's a lover, not a provider. When she looks into your eyes (which she does a lot) it is to see just how much you are enjoying yourself. She is truly a warm sensuous woman.

Oh I guess mongercode was paying me a compliment, thanks pal.
    Hexdigit62 and lovelight like this.
  15. lovelight

lovelight

The first time I saw Sophia I was literally having one of the worst weeks of my life. All kinds of bad shit went down. Then I met her on that sunday and it all kind of went away.
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  16. backseat

backseat

Oh, forgot, I took advantage of Sophia's new pricing $140 for the hh, I left an extra 20 because we went over time, and wanted to.
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  17. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm honored, no doubt. I believe that the key to a great session for both provider and monger is to never Force yourself to enjoy the personality, never force the affection... let things be what they are, and be who you are and then nobody feels like they were short-changed or feels like they failed. While sometimes I am jokingly arrogant, ultimately I am humbled by the kindness shown to me by my clients. Thank you Backseat. It was a pleasure in all aspects. :oops:;)
  18. Mongercode

Mongercode

Oh shit this is an OG here writing a review like this? Sophia seems like you are about to be put on a new level here keep up the good work your reputation precedes you at this point. I'm a fan nuff said.
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  19. backseat

backseat

Lovelight, you really piqued my interest, it was better than I could have imagined. We spoke on the phone, and she gave me her location and room number. I was about 20 minutes away, she said "oh good, I have time to jump in the shower." I arrived at her nice hotel near ISP. I called, and she said come on in.
    She opened the door, but hid behind it. When I was in the room, she closed the door, she was butt naked, fresh out of the shower. We talked for a while she brushed her hair. I undressed, and we layed on the bed, still chatting. It's so real and down to earth. I know GFE means nothing, so I would describe this encounter as "meeting a red hot lover from your past." We start kissing, she's a great kisser.

I think we just were very comfortable with each other, even though it was are first meeting. I just seem to be doing things she likes, and I like to do. I went slowly down south stopping along the way at her nice breasts, belly button, and thighs, before getting to my destination. First a little dato, then dove in for daty. She was fresh and tasty. I told her I was one of the guys that said, "don't fake it." I believe she did O. Then deep kisses, I love that. Then she sucked me, the girl has skills. I asked her to get on top, and after she covered me up, she rode me, awesome! She rode me and kissed me at the same time.

Then I asked to do standing mish, but the bed was low, so it didn't work out. It's difficult for me to cum with condom on, so I ask her to suck me again.

I was spent, and we laid in each other's arms and talked some more. No doubt, the best provider experience I ever had. She a caring person, and it's not a show, it's who she is.
  20. Li631

Li631

Sophia will definitely be on my gift wrapping list before the holidays. My tree and jingle balls need some slurping, wrapping and attention
    Sophia Belle likes this.