Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

We all did. At 8 guys a day that's around 1400 so you're looking at 5 grand a week. I'm in the wrong business!!!
    BTW no FedEx packages with my tshirt.
    Banacek likes this.
  2. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

5 minutes
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

LMAO wondering which guys bankrolled her for the spins at the wheel.
    [​IMG]
    Hexdigit62 and Sophia Belle like this.
  4. Hexdigit62

Hexdigit62

Yes it looks as if they disappear after a while...thanks!
  5. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

There is an editing function at the bottom undeneath your posts. See this thread for a discussion on the topic: http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/editing-posts.51653/page-2#post-1096145
    Just be aware in reading through there that the jury is still out on the editing function. For instance, I think it's between 3 and 5 minutes after you post that you can edit. Others have reported longer times. As a mod, I have unlimited time now, so I can't test for it myself. Also, I saw that new members have the editing function allowed, but when I went in under a new account to test it recently, that didn't appear to be the case. So, I cannot state with certainty how long of a window the edit function is available nor whether new members have the function.

As far as how long before your posts no longer need to be screened, I think it's around 10 posts, but may even be less. Now that I know you, I will be sure to look for any of your posts awaiting moderation.
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  6. Hexdigit62

Hexdigit62

Thanks......I did know that actually because of the tip on top of the post. It shows the post but states that only I can see it until approved. The problem was with my phone connection while I was on railroad this morning. It appeared that the page wasn't loading but it actually recorded my keystroke three times. I apologize for that and actually did look for a way to delete the other two which brings me to a few questions. I'm pretty good at figuring these things out, being an IT professional, however I can't seem to find any editing capabilities. Is there a functional edit / delete facility for ones own posts and how long before I no longer need to e screened?
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

NEW MEMBERS HAVE THEIR POSTS UNDERGO MODERATION. That means that a moderator must approve the post for content and format before it appears on the board. The fact that you can't see it appear after you write it here indicates that it needs to be approved. Therefore, please do not keep posting it in an effort to make it appear. That may cause the opposite to happen if you piss off a mod and he decides to delete them all.
    Hexdigit62 likes this.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

But you didn't ask. And you have my number. In any case you're not off my list yet...lol.
    You know the "special" I meant you minx.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  9. Hexdigit62

Hexdigit62

I think wigs may have some competition now ;-). Have a great trip!
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I assumed since he got laid the night before after a 5 day drought, that his needs were satisfied..... but the resident sex addict has proven me to be wrong. I am in CT at Foxwoods. Will be back Saturday or Sunday.

Wigs,
    I promise to make it up to you!
    lovelight likes this.
  11. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I guess her vacation superceded your date. Unless you were supposed to be the one providing that TLC and there was a breakdown in communication.
  12. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Well we had a special date arranged for today. No answer most of day. Not gonma beg.
  13. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

SOPHIA (earlier today) : "Taking a vacation day today for some much needed TLC and R&R"
    losgratis likes this.
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yeah no response most of the day. Guess she forgot about me and a friend. Maybe another time when she's not as sore.
  15. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Even if your experience echoes that of others, it still helps to post a review. You get the respect of members and you get the appreciation from the provider. This would be the best way to show Sophia you care. If you know Sophia, you have to know how much she would welcome seeing your review.
    Sophia Belle and Hexdigit62 like this.
  16. cookiebaker

cookiebaker

What can I say that you guys haven't already?
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  17. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

18. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Review maybe?
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Maybe should be sexy sperm bank?
  20. redbox

redbox

She took the day off today I think she has a post titled healing holistic hooker or something like that. She's a riot, she's so funny
    Sophia Belle likes this.