Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

So that's what you'd look like if two of us had a tug-of-war with your body? :p
  2. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Only option is to dispute the review. On here, it would mean coming on and posting a reply and pointing out any misinformation. On the other review site, I've read that providers will contact the admin there and dispute the review, but I don't know the exact procedure, nor is this the place to discuss it more than I just did. In either case, please be sure to save any email or texts where the client has threatened you about this.

P.S. I really hope it wasn't one of our guys that said this to you.
    Haileeonthebeach likes this.
  3. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

I foresee myself visiting you soon also Sophia. I could be around as soon as 6pm tonight if you are doing incalls.
  4. redbox

redbox

Damn all these great reviews when will you be doing incalls? Hopefully soon.
  5. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

So when a guy gets his feelings hurt and threatens to create and post fictious and negative reviews... how do I stay protected from the nonsense... I mean, obviously other than my smart mouth, my reputation in reviews is pretty right and tight... but now what?
  6. lovelight

lovelight

I believe we are on the same page
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2016
  7. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Lovelight perhaps you misunderstood or I didn't articulate correctly. I have seen sophia a number of times and am always pleased with her appearance, her service, and especially her "taste".

Sophia, nice photo!! When we see each other I will write my review beforehand and you can send after when you have f****d me to death...lol. Just add he came and he went.
    Sophia Belle and lovelight like this.
  8. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

That's me punk.... My photographer did a panorama to elongate me
  9. lovelight

lovelight

Picture or not I found her to be quite pretty but I have my own taste .The whole southern girl next door with sparking blue eyes had me from the first moment
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I would doubt that is her real photo as I have seen her and she is not that leggy. If however she has lost a little weight, toned up her legs, and that's her, my next post will be from beyond the grave but I'll die a happy man!!!
    Looking forward to seeing her this week.
  11. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

This one's for Mr. Wiggley:
    [​IMG]
  12. redbox

redbox

It's outcall :( only. Debating if I should go out tonight or stay in and relax
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  13. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Thanks. Is this what is known as Gorilla marketing?
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  14. SilverBack04

SilverBack04

15. SilverBack04

SilverBack04

Hi:
    pεrformαncε! ✔ 1OO% unrushεd ✔ fℓirty curvεs ✔ jαω droρρing skiℓℓs ✔ I'm a one of a kind experience ✔ I love polite and respectful gentlemen ❤️I'm sexy, classy & FUN ❤️ I offer GF xperience Discreet/ No Drama♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ MY REGULARS LOVE ME! ⛔️No Blocked or Restricted Calls☎ Available NOW, CALL ME!

631/464/0288

$200/hr OUTCALLS ONLY

Poster's age: 30

• Post ID: 72693071 longisland

http://longisland.backpage.com/Fema...llbaddicted-perfect-goddessavail-now/72693071
  16. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

I see from some posts in the Brittney Star thread that our Happy Holistic Hooker is back on the Island. So, rather than crowd Miss Star's thread with cross-chatter, I am bringing those posts over here.

When a member comes across her current phone number, I will add it to the thread title. Similarly, if anyone sees an ad from her, would they post it here also. But not you, Sophia. That would be self-promotion and I don't want this thread going down that road again.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  17. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Call me biotch
  18. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Outcalls
  19. lovelight

lovelight

Welcome back !!
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Hello again Sophia. I'm sure you still have some friends here that would like to see you. While you cannot self promote here you can I think answer the simple question of will you be working?
    Sophia Belle and lovelight like this.