Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I have been busy lately, so I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused... I will be available tomorrow all day.
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Another no go today for me
    She has gotten VERY busy
    lovelight likes this.
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

This one is my doing, wigs. I brought that up jokingly with Sophia, riffing on her reply to your earlier comment. So I escalated that. But I wasn't serious. I can barely handle one girl at a time. Two would be a stretch.
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

AHF & SB - Never in my wildest imagination could I have predicted the discussion that took place between you two today. I truly hope this meet comes to fruition.
    Sophia Belle and AlwaysHavingFun like this.
  5. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I've been meaning to find a good place to bring this up, not just for the providers, but for the members, too. So, this is as good a place as any. Actually, it's probably the right place and time.

When I was chatting with Slinky the other day to follow up on whether or not Aubrey had contacted hm about advertising, I found out that the UG ad rate for indie girls to self-promote is only $100 a month. So, for just a c-note, any independent provider can self-promote without any fear of censorship. Seeing as that small amount is probably equal to or less than a HH session for most inide girls, it sure seems like a worthwhile investment for never having to worry about crossing a line in your communication with the members.
  6. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Sounds like fun
  7. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Ok. Well 200/hr, 140/hh... as for memorable, I will do my best to rock your world :p
  8. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

You aren't promoting yourself...You are talking to me.
  9. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I know, I was picking with you.... but I want to get approval before I accidentally say something wrong... I have been trying to avoid being comatose on here... 1 false move and they will pull the plug
  10. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Not in the slightest...I have no agenda...0...seriously
  11. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Are you trying to trip me up with self promotion ??? Lol... I need permission to answer unless you hmu some other way :(
  12. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Lol...do I get the war and peace rate? How more memorable?
  13. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

That's just proof that I do care what is said... it has stuck with me since then... that's why I said I would try to make it more memorable ;)
  14. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

So you can do better? :)
  15. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

16. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I talked to her, it's all good. She said you worry too much :)
  17. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I would advise VERY STRONGLY that you stop throwing Ashley's name in every comment.
    You need to tone that shit down !!!!
  18. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

What do you mean? Don't want to be my only option? I never said I had a bad time.
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Well I will try to make this one a little more memorable for you... don't want to be your only option on a late night in Ronkonkoma... definitely aim to be more than just a decent lay. :D
  20. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Nah...she's not my cup of tea...threesomes are rare for me. I like personal attention.