Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Which is why when you find a provider, such as myself, who has a promising personailty. proven track record of properly servicing clients, combined with the desire to be promiscuous without procreation... then you should be greatful for this provocative beauty and stop prowling...

Ok, I'm done, lol
    mrhornydevil likes this.
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I see vad has rubbed off on you (in more ways than one).
    vad1 and Sophia Belle like this.
  3. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Most providers have a serious lack of professionalism which leads to procedure problems which ultimately leads to their chances of declaring a profit to be anything but probable.
    redbox and Banacek like this.
  4. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I thought providers were always pro-active. :D
    (Insert 'rim shot' here.)

[​IMG]
    vad1 and Sophia Belle like this.
  5. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I was even proactive with my response, now that is real customer service :)
    Banacek likes this.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Exactly twenty bucks for the SS and the HH and forty bucks for the hour. Oh, that's not what you meant? Sorry! :p

In all seriousness, she specified services in her ad thread. And, pokler, you will be elated!

Thanks to pokler for backing me up and Sophia for responding. See how well the board works when we all work together!!! :)
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  7. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

What exactly is the differrnce btw your Gfe and non GFE services?
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

RE: Your recent ad post.
    FYI: GFE means many things to many people.
    Now that you have a two-tier pricing post for yourself (not counting the doubles pricing), I suggest you take a moment to define what is and what isn't GFE as it relates to your particular services in order to avoid any misunderstandings. This is not a criticism by any means. Just a heads-up to head off any future issues that might arise between you and our members.
  9. Love light I ran into the same problem the other night. Been at those crossroads a thousand times and somehow never noticed the place in question . So much for being 2 minutes away in my message and not finding the parking lot for another 40 minutes. Hope she finds it as funny with me as she did you.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  10. Li631

Li631

Evidently her aim to please is better than her actual aim
  11. lovelight

lovelight

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    So I got to see Sophia finally last week. Between my schedule and hers the stars took a long time to align but align they did. Great location,convenient upscale and not shady at all.

I had a small amount of confusion because of my navigation taking me to the neighboring location but it turned out to be a pretty funny laugh for both of us.

There's not a tremendous amount to add to my original reviews on this thread however the experience was even better.I took the hour at the previously advertised UG member rate of 200.She's the type of girl I could spend hours with if timw and money allowed because we have alot of laughs and connect.

Her bbbj was outstanding and has improved over time. Now I'm not one to ever complain about a BJ ,ever cause they are certainly not a dime a dozen in my life.I take them as they come and enjoy to the fullest. This was one of the best. It lasted a good 10 to 15 minutes.

Forgot to mention I preceded her bbbj with a very enjoyable daty session which I'm sure she enjoyed even more than me.
    CG ,mish followed and then I opted for a good old fashioned HJ to finish ,again perfectly executed.A "something about Mary" finish followed as we were both perplexed by the location of the first blast ....again more laughs. In fact we laughed a lot which made it even more of great time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again she's the Southern girl next door with sparkling blues eyes and a sexy southern accent who aims to please .
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2016
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  12. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Fuck I missed it. Damn .
  13. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If I somehow fucked up, why not tell me so I can correct it. And if it's not via a review, then a more Discreet way is welcomed. Truth is, I'm not perfect, nor am I compatible with everyone. Everyone has bad days, everyone has their own vices and problems... but it's how you deal with them that determines your character, or lack thereof
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  14. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Rimming fun was had by all... we should have invited you... I mean you could have at least recorded it.... ;)
  15. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

I like sharing about providers, so mongers have a better pool of information or at least get a feeling about what guys think about the girls. I hope UG saves me money in the future. I've just thrown too much down the drain by not knowing in advance.
    I already posted about Kelly on her thread. I might see her again one more time so I could know her a lil better, I doubt I'd book an hour though. Right now she's by the bottom of my to-do list. About Tessa? She clearly thought I was stupid and I didn't enjoy being with her. But nothing weird happened. Poor service, no upsell cause nothing was available, she had a roommate, it was in Bayshore, I felt rushed. I probably saw her back in 2009 if I remember. I assume her service got better and acknowledge she's attractive. I won't be the one who brings her back to the spotlight though, sorry.
    I do have a lot to say about Sophia Belle, some not so nice stuff but I'm doubtful about posting. I noticed she's got some darlings in LI, I'm don't wanna ruin the party yet. After all, she's lovely, fuck yeah.
    Maybe later boss
  16. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Prevent snowballs? Just swallow then. ;)
    edsonline, Sophia Belle and Banacek like this.
  17. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Does that equate to being almost pregnant?
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  18. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

I need all the details. Did one of you rim him while he pumped his gizz in the other's mouth?
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

He's an active member but said he doesn't write reviews. He had a blast though
  20. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

From the comment in the other thread it seems someone has unless I totally misread things.