Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

LET ME GUESS... you just want in on the Ash201 action :p
  2. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Maybe later in the week or weekend...I'll tell you who I am when I'm there.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  3. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Sounds like a plan... when should I pencil you in? ;)
  4. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Sophia....wanna kiss and make up and have a good shag :)
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  5. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Sophia was correct in the other thread (credit given where credit due)...I clicked reply to get the quote header and then copy and pasted from one thread to another to keep my post relevant to the provider I was discussing. Happy to provide the inspiration. I didn't think much of it but it was funny to see you notice that.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  6. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Part 1 I'm all in!!!

Part 2????? Loaded shotgun??? Not quite so excited
    Banacek and Sophia Belle like this.
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

LOL, no I don't remember that. But your point is well taken. If by the other thread you mean Aubrey's, it is still going for a couple of reasons. Before it blew up, I wanted to give it a chance for a review to be posted there so that we could get a current confirmation on EXACTLY what this girl looks like. That seemed to be the focus of everyone's concern. I believe we now have that confirmation, thanks in no small measure to you. And I seriously doubt anyone will be seeing her now, so I expect that review will not be coming. For certain, The Exiled has told us he is bowing out of that role.

Then when the shit hit the fan, I felt that the chance I was giving everyone to weigh in and vote on keeping it going or closing it was a unique opportunity for some democracy. So, I thought I would run with that. I will give it a few more days and see what happens. If past experience is any indicator, it will probably just die a slow death on its own.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  8. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Do you remember this..... how is it the other one in question is still going? 20160705_134708.png
  9. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

:p Oh, yeah. Pretty simple. Didn't think about a copy-and-paste move.
    Hey, you may have come up with a new tactic to keep threads on topic. Instead of guys responding in threads that take them off-topic, they could use this move to bring the discussion over to the proper thread. I'm going to work on a thread that explains this move for everyone. Thanks for that inspiration.

And, see, I used the tactic here to bring it back to your thread where it should be. Plus, I kept my promise and avoided posting in Aubrey's thread. :D
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

That would be super hot... that bitch is sexy AF
  11. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Hey wigs, how about some beers with you, me, Sophia and Ashley201 and then we all retire for a little fun. :D No crossing swords though. :eek:

And then later, to atone for our sins for the debauchery and receive punishment, we can go knock on Stacy's door and suffer her wrath. :mad:
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  12. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Huh? AHF, how were you able to reply to Sophia's comment from the Aubrey thread on Sophia's thread here? As much as this board software baffles me, I cannot fathom how that is possible.
  13. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I will interact or not interact on any thread I choose including yours...what I will not due is start any argument with you as long as you don't start with me. I will not criticize or comment as well as long as you don't start preaching your bullshit. Any time you post on a board, you are opening yourself to comments good, bad and indifferent. That is what is so risky about a provider posting. If not me, maybe someone else. I never had a problem with you. I just challenged some of the things that you say. You wrote back so I wrote back. This was never personal and you are taking it that way. You were discussing your philosophies and i called bullshit on you. Nothing wrong with that. This is why people avoid discussions about politics and religion. Someone gets offended.
  14. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry Tri it against the rules. If I ever meet her I'll ask to post the video.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Wigs is on the hunt early that's for sure. Too bad he has a cash flow problem which has him lurking in the street walker section. Actually a street walker sent him a pic. Should would luv to see that posted up. Can't make this shit up!
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Had that dream already. Came three times, not bad for an old fart. I see you've read ALL my posts. No jealousy now.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  17. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

As long as you bring Ash201... then we're definitely in business :p
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Yes it can be and I'm working hard to get the film crew together for our next meeting.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  19. redbox

redbox

Lol kinky! Make up sex is best, I agree! Happy 4th of July everyone I'm on vacation for a week take care looking forward to some good reviews!
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  20. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Make up sex after an argument is always intense!! Is that why you are picking a fight with me this morning ??