Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Brittney Star

Brittney Star

Oh shit... Why isnt my phone ringing, Missy?

Why didnt u telll meeeee.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Nope... just went home for family emergency. Back now... at least for a short period of time
    Haileeonthebeach and lovelight like this.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

She moved a good 1800 mIles from here
    Brittney Star likes this.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

But if anyone does see Sophia independently we will be happy to reopen this thread for a review of her.
    biohazard and Banacek like this.
  5. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

MODERATOR NOTE: It has been brought to our attention that Sophia Belle has come out of her announced retirement and has been advertising doubles sessions with Brittney Star. This thread will continue to remain closed. If anyone sees Sophia together with Brittney or has any other info about that, please post it on Brittney's thread - http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/brittney-star-347-310-8727.51161/#post-1099817
  6. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Okay, since
    1.) She is out of business and signed off
    2.) No one else is reporting on a session with her
    3.) The name-calling between AHF and Sophia Belle has started up again
    I am closing the book on Sophia Belle once and for all
    qvallstar and Landru like this.
  7. Landru

Landru

Maybe so, but people have been in yours.
  8. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

But she didn't disagree with me
    If she was really done, was it necessary to "sign off" one more time? Let's say she goes home...I believe to a rural part of north carolina...it will take her not long to realize what she makes in the fabric mill in a day she was making in 15 minutes here. I don't trust this girl...
  9. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

But she didn't disagree with me
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Thank you sweetheart. Take care. I am happy to have had the opportunity to meet great people and understand a lifestyle that is so often misunderstood and misinterpreted. On the other hand, I'm glad to be returning to a "normal" way of life. I wish you all the best.

~"Sophia"
  11. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

You are wrong. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one... Only difference is, no one can be an opinion, but you - my friend - are an asshole.
  12. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

She's a businesswoman...she's moving up in the world...pimp extraordinaire!! :)

Lexi is her protege!
  13. Landru

Landru

My gut feeling is that she is giving you this song-and-dance ... but she is going to keep right on sucking cock and fucking cock for money ... perhaps with a different number because she realized this thread was not good for her psyche or business ... but she's still gonna keep on sucking that cock!

IMHO ... that is.
  14. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

This seems like an appropriate song to wish her well on her way back down South.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Finally got an email response from Sophia today. Elvis has left the building. She is out of state and not planning on returning. In homage to baseball..." put it in the books."
    Sophia Belle and Banacek like this.
  16. redbox

redbox

Try Jennifer / Maria / yesenia from my previous reviews they won't disappoint mr. wiggles Lol
  17. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Sophia Belle likes this.
  18. Mongercode

Mongercode

I have searched high and low for Mia can someone please show me a thread or review? Help point me in the right direction thanks.
  19. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

I got that point. And I agree that a lot do, as has already been discussed at length in their individual review threads.
    But emphasis on a lot, not every, in order that no one is disparaged unfairly and lumped into that category without a member having reported suspected usage.
    And even then, it should be remembered by everyone reading these posts that the comments of members are always just based on personal observation and are not to be construed as the final word.
    Even arrests before conviction are not evidence of a crime.
    Stay safe everyone.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  20. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I was being sarcastic....a lot of them do though...you must say