Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I keep a close eye on what my online reputation is, so I found the site through google.
    Shadow2010, TheRicker and lovelight like this.
  2. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I would agree with Lovelight since I had a very nice unrushed time as well. The best way to form your own opinion is to suck it up and go see her.
    TheRicker likes this.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

You can believe whatever you want Ricker but I make no mention of UG to providers .4200 mongers looked at this and I'm sure many have seen her . I would think she likes my posts because I gave honest positive reviews based on my experience with her . If I had a bad experience I would have posted that too. For some reason you like to make this accusation a lot without and basis for it. Why don't you ask her she's a member apparently.or better yet go see her and post a review
    TheRicker and boneengineer like this.
  4. lovelight

lovelight

I knew that would be the very next post.
    TheRicker likes this.
  5. TheRicker

TheRicker

I wonder who told her about the site??? She seems to like one person's posts an awful lot.
  6. lovelight

lovelight

I'm quite flattered to be followed by a beautiful woman on UG.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  7. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Ok so Mandy and I have been missing each other for maybe two weeks. Last night I decided to take the plunge here. Nice hotel right off the LIE in Suffolk. Two texts and one call and I'm in the room. She was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, and immediately apologized for not wearing lingerie. No biggie.
    She is exactly as pictured although a little round on the bottom. No complaints though. We immediately hit it off very well, chatted for what seemed too long as she reminded me with a cute line. Great great great tits, shaved pussy which to my huge disappointment I did not get to taste as she said her period was imminent and wasn't comfortable with it. We sat and lay together naked yapping like old friends, she makes you feel very very comfortable. Started with kissing although maybe because it was my first time she didn't do DFK just LFK. Stroked little Wiggley and then went down for a very very very, did I say very!!!! Nice bbbj. Changed direction, angle, and depth with each inhale. Could have easily popped me but I wanted to feel the snatch if I couldn't t taste it.
    On with the cover and up she hopped. My thought was to change positions but OMG she is incredibly tight. She went for a nice ride, muttered "holy shit you're nice" several times, and I dropped a huge load in the bag. To my suprise she didn't jump off but rocked slowly back and forth making very sure I was totally drained and bent down for more wet kisses before she dismounted.
    Details are....140 for half, no rush as I'm sure we went overtime. Very nice bbj and did I say how tight she is !!!
    She did say she will be staying on LI but changing hotels, did not say where she will be, just text or call.
    While I was dressing she took a call and mentioned a SS for 80 so if you're unsure you may wish to go that route.
    I'll be back.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  8. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Tried to setup with her three times, busy busy busy.
    Will keep trying.
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Fair enough and I wasn't really asking for an exact comparison since girls...and guys...are all different.
    Maybe what I need to do is see them both and have my one opinion...woohoo.
  10. lovelight

lovelight

Let me be clear Mr Wiggley. She isn't Mandy and Mandy isn't her.They are both awesome in their own way in my opinion. I'm not one that's shy on research or thorough investigating prior to seeing one of these girls In an effort to weed out the shit that's so prevalent on LI. That being said I may like this girl more but thats MY SUBJECTIVE OPINION .She's younger ,I don't believe she smokes, because if she does you'd never know it . Overall I like her a lot….overall (factoring service,appointment ease,looks,attitude,location etc) Mandy's bbbj may be better for some ,Sophia is tight ,well proportioned, etc. So who knows what people will like but after I read on here what people are will pay for and consider decent service I believe this ones a keeper ,at least I'm keeping her.
    TheRicker and Sophia Belle like this.
  11. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

So at the same half hour rate as Mandy you think she is as good a deal?
    Would be great to have two options.
    TheRicker likes this.
  12. lovelight

lovelight

Unfortunately I can't free myself up for an hour with Sophia ,now sometimes going by Ava.my 3rd Visit with her was much of the same great service. 3 times and no waiting more than a couple of minutes in lot.NO BS . I'm not sure why Noone else here has taken the plunge but I'm enjoying her to the fullest.

Great kisser,clean,loves different positions,very accomodating,smart.... milfy,I find her to be the Whole package.
    Her ads are now with recent photos and change a lot.

http://longisland.backpage.com/Fema...lemens-1-choice-princess-top-quality/66798678
  13. lovelight

lovelight

tonights ad has her recent picture face and all
    TheRicker likes this.
  14. lovelight

lovelight

Phone number rotates at all times so check most recent ad for current info
  15. lovelight

lovelight

I did forget to mention .If you're allergic to Dogs there was evidence of a visiting dog,perhaps a friend as there was food and dog stuff in room. On my last visit I noticed an additional cot so someone else was staying there but I never saw anyone and never asked as it didn't really matter to me having seen her before I was focused on the prize
  16. lovelight

lovelight

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Had the pleasure of a second visit couple of days ago. The ad changes from day to day,the photos change from hour to hour in the ad but the service remains the same . She's extremely friendly,happy to see you,freshly showered,loves her job and what more can I say. better than 95 percent of the providers out there . 140HH special was going on so I took the HH. DFK,RCG ,Daty, BBBJ ,CG ,Mish looking to please the entire time. One of her recent ads had her actual photo taken recently but as I said the photos change quickly so whats out there one hour might not be the next. If you haven't checked her out and are still getting the shaft from the usual subpar girls around LI you might wanna give her a try. Again ,she's not petite,NOT BBW ,but healthy southern girl next door type. Will repeat many times.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
  17. lovelight

lovelight

18. lovelight

lovelight

her ad from today-the photo with her in black/light blue outfit on top left of array is 100 % her as she appears now. In fact they are all her but taken over time I'm sure
  19. lovelight

lovelight

Agreed. I hit it off with her. More than half the battle with providers. You treat this one right I'm sure you'll be rewarded
  20. genius

genius

Screw the complainers - YOUR subjective opinion is the only thing that matters for you (as my subjective opinion is the only thing that matters for me.)

You pays your money and you takes your choices.

Thanks for the review.