Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Li631

Li631

So then are these others you?
    I leep looking out and haven't been advertising when I'm looking... Ugh
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Lol, I'm starting to wonder if yall have some kind of alert set up that everytime I sign on to BP you are notified.
    slvreagle2002 and lovelight like this.
  3. lovelight

lovelight

I also saw an ad for "tori" aged 32 with very similar ad identifiers.......
  4. Banacek

Banacek Retired

I found something interesting regarding Sophia during a search on BP. Looking for girls in Medford turned up several ads, including Sophia's, with similar body types and price points. I thought that was just a coincidence until I saw that some of Sophia's ads were linked in another provider's ad. So, might Sophia be working with some friends? If that's the case, this might be an opportunity for some of her fans to get referred to these other gals.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  5. Banacek

Banacek Retired

FYI: In her latest ad, she is using the 631-838-7770 number and the QV is now $100.
    She also had an interesting bio note there:
    [​IMG]
    Sophia Belle and decaynycty like this.
  6. Banacek

Banacek Retired

I agree with lovelight's take on this that you might have been outed by another provider and/or her pimp. Otherwise, how would they have found your ad? It's not like they found the ad through face recognition software after capturing your image. And I find it hard to fathom that a hotel clerk spent hours scrolling through BP trying to match what he remembered of your face to ads there. They had to have searched for it through your provider phone number, which I would guess they could only get from a jealous competitor. And I don't know if removing your pictures from current ads will resolve any identification problems going forward, because there are plenty of older cached ads that appear online with your photos still in them.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  7. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Two numbers I found in older ads that I am adding here for cross-reference searches:
    631-838-7770 - this one is from November ads
    919-443-5581 - this one is from her ads in Raleigh, NC
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  8. lovelight

lovelight

Sounds like that could be another provider doing the dirty work with her "buddy" at the desk or in management.
    Banacek likes this.
  9. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I do advertise with 2 numbers... and I removed the pics with my face due to the fact that one of the hotels that I was staying at actually went online and they found my ad.... I was asked to leave the hotel because of it.... I have heard that several hotel are using the same practices to cut down on activity. Sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion.
    Li631, Garvey and lovelight like this.
  10. Li631

Li631

Uggggh... Couldn't pull the trigger as I saw 2 ads with same photos and different numbers so was not sure. This number was one of them but felt a little skeptical (sorry Belle unless you have a reason... Do you have another number that you advertise) I probably missed out here for at least today (also neither ad this am had face pics which i have seen nor the name so I backed away.
    This was strike 1 (for me tonight)
    Strike 2 was blonde bombshell not answering
    Strike 3 was A1 Spa not answering so I then let the big head back away and go back to work
  11. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Sophia Belle likes this.
  12. Li631

Li631

13. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Sounds like another gal you need to review. Maybe you should hire a ghostwriter.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  14. Li631

Li631

Haven't met yet but certainly will hopefully very soon

I think we have surmised previously that we are relatively nearby.
    I am all over all the time but typically in city for regular job (very close to my ATF's original studio) and end up somewhere between Manhattan and Montauk for the extra work 4-6 days a week.
  15. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Maybe I could give her some coaching to help her be at her best. As women, we should encourage each other and build each other up to be better and better. Unfortunately it is more common for us to tear each other down and deal with animosity. I just want for all hobbyist to have a positive experience and not deal with fake or lying posts that lead to disappointment and frustration. #KeepItReal #EnjoyItOrQuitIt
    lovelight likes this.
  16. lovelight

lovelight

From what I've heard she needs a coach ;)
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  17. lovelight

lovelight

I'm in the same boat Li631 I'm out east she's in Nassau ,she's out east I'm in Nassau.I have a very limited time window and work has been super busy
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  18. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Let me know. I'm checking out of Nassau this morning and probably headed back east a little. Not sure if we have got together in the past, but I'm available most of the time.
    Li631 likes this.
  19. Li631

Li631

The ad is Gianna in PJ and unless she lost 30 or so pounds from when I saw her... Definitely not her real pics.
    Now ifonly 1 day my schedule would just align with Sophias... Another reason not to work 16 hour days
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  20. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Not my picture, but definitely my pose. I guess I must be doing something right if being a copycat is in style!! I love the way that I run my business and I am very blessed to have the opportunity to show other girls that it is possible to do this without the stereotypical approach. I will definitely check things out. Thank you so much. - BTW - those shoes were a terrible choice - she really ruined the entire ambiance with them :)