Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Now you're just speculating. Nothing has ever been posted about drug use by Sophia, Mia, Mandy, Tessa, or Jenny, at least to my knowledge.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  2. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I think every girl on that list has been known to have needles in their arms or hoodies...you need to try a new angle.
  3. Landru

Landru

Hand?
    The Exiled likes this.
  4. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Tried her twice to say good luck and maybe get a farewell boik, nothing.
    My luck has been horrible lately.
    Sophia
    Bombshell
    Ashley
    Stacy et al
    Mia
    Krysta
    Lexi
    All either gone or too many issues.
    Missed Mandy, didn't call soon enough.
    HELP!!!!!!
    Maybe Tessa? Jenny when she's around?
    Any other ideas???
  5. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

I'm still not clear about her involvement with Lexi. And I remember a past discussion I started when it appeared that she was offering other girls awhile back. But nothing concrete was ever revealed about that endeavor either. So, the jury is still out about whether she actually is pimping.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  6. Li631

Li631

This sucks...
    Another provider gone from the plus side
    And yet so many negatives seem to stay around
  7. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

She decided that being a pimp is her new calling lol
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Good luck in your new career.
  9. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Pics are an accurate representation. And as for me, there will not be any new names, numbers, or other forms of advertisement. Tomorrow is my last day as a provider. I have debated this decision quite a bit but I feel confident that it is the best choice for me
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Took 4 hours. Pics in the below link are fake.
    Buyer beware
  11. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Sophia Belle likes this.
  12. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Mr B she posted in bp today at 6am in plainview
    Title is smokin hot 26 year old
    Hook the guys up!!
  13. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry techno schmuck
    I'll go back and look, and no I haven't seen anything from Sophia in awhile although since I have the number I just call.
  14. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

All kidding aside...my guess is that she may show up with a new name and number
  15. Banacek

Banacek killjoy

Do you have the BP link for the new girl? Tried searching for a recent BP ad of Sophia's and couldn't find one either.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  16. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Was hoping to write a review but it seems she has gone underground at least temporarily. We had a miscommunication last Sunday, my fault, and I think she was counting on the money.
    She also told me she is working with a new girl who posted on BP Monday. Appeared very attractive and INCREDIBLE legs in the pics. Tried her after not getting Sophia, also a no go. No voicemail so all I can say is WTF????
    Hope to post better results.
  17. Slinky Bender

Fine. I think we are in agreement here that the next time she makes a post which is promotional in nature she will be banned again.
    sly_fox and AlwaysHavingFun like this.
  18. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

I have no objection that she is a woman...I used to banter with Alyssa (who I talk to) and others. My objection was a non advertising provider constantly jumping in and spewing shit which is basically false...and after she was banned...interfered in other providers threads and then posted her rates etc...after several members basically saw much higher rates after...if you don't have an issue with it...I'm not ranting any further...
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Just got to digest all that went on today and had to take a 12 pound shit.
    I'm hoping Slinky has put an end to the arguing and maybe the next post will be a review.
    Banacek and Sophia Belle like this.
  20. Slinky Bender

Alwayshavingfun,
    You have been around here for a while but certainly not from the beginning as I have. This board has NEVER excluded women from posting or responding to reviews and in fact has encouraged it, so you are dead wrong about your supposition that in this case Sophia should not be responding. When she broke the rules she was promptly banned for doing so and was let back on after I made a very public post about giving ANYONE who had been banned a chance to come back. If she breaks the rules again she will be banned again and as far as I can see has been told so by Banacek.

So, as far as I can see you rant is purely misogynistic and your real objection to her posts is that she is a woman. If you can show me anywhere on this website where it was mentioned that females are not welcome here (and by that I mean management not members) then I will listen to it but as far as I can see the one who is in the wrong here is you.