Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. cookiebaker

cookiebaker

Selfish bastards.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

So, no one has partaken of the dynamite duo yet and would like to start a review thread?
  3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

I'll put my you're welcome here.
  4. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Just to bring this over to my thread... I just like to address any criticism or concerns as soon as they arrise in an effort to prevent snowballs from turning into snowmen. I think it's important to accept criticism for what it's worth and use it as a building block ... the most important part is that I learn from it... no one can improve if you don't know what needs improving.
  5. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

LOL again. I just saw that and was editing my post as you were replying.

P.S. Can't wait until the reviews start flying in. Hey, guys, if you are reading this and partake of the dynamic duo, I think the reviews deserve a separate thread so that you don't have to decide which gal's thread to post it in.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  6. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I did
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Wow! (But next time, please post something like this on your ad thread instead. And Kelly can do the same on hers.)

LOL. Just saw that you did exactly that. Both of you. Just keep the promos off this thread and leave it for reviews and member comments. Thanks.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  8. The Exiled

The Exiled

While I'm sure they would appreciate the good scrubbing, you should be a little more fastidious and have them give you an enema or two prior to the rimming.
  9. pokler

pokler Power Bottom

Well we know you don't allow cim. Does Kelly? And if I shower vigerously with my special mint soap to the point where my asshole puckers will either one of you rim me?
    The Exiled likes this.
  10. lovelight

lovelight

Well now I know what I want for my birthday,gee that was easy
    redbox likes this.
  11. happyandy

happyandy

Dayum!!!!!

I would SO totally do this!
  12. trigeek

trigeek

One other thing! Finally 2 smart fun girls on LI.
    Scamper likes this.
  13. trigeek

trigeek

Dam that's going to be real Hot. Guaranteed for sure.
  14. Li631

Li631

Anybody Have a bank I can rob untouched.... No court would convict me if I told them it was to pay for this..... Dammit I just had one thinking about it
    big68 likes this.
  15. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Dangerous Duo Offer:
    Me and Kelly Kegan
    $450hr, $300hh
    GFE - Girl on Girl... this is a real deal 3 some experience. Not the trade off boring experience that so many girls do... we will be just as in to each other as we are in to you. The perfect mix and blonde and brunette. TEXT either one of us to discuss. For legal reasons, I will only discuss further details with established clients or ACTIVE & VERIFIED members - no exceptions. Rates are non negotiable.
    redbox, happyandy and trigeek like this.
  16. The Exiled

The Exiled

Now that was funny.
    lovelight and Sophia Belle like this.
  17. lovelight

lovelight

I confess I'm an easterner too that never got to see Sophia when she was out here but I headed west today and made up for lost time. What an absolute sweetheart .review later when I regain conciousness
    Sophia Belle and Li631 like this.
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Sorry Red not intentional. Didn't know if you were on the cumm swallow bus or the anal bus.
    redbox likes this.
  19. redbox

redbox

You forgot me mr wigs lol
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  20. Li631

Li631

I Sophia am one of the easterners who due to work time constraints was unable to visit...
    Tried late night one night and figured falling asleep driving on the way home may be bad for future visits.
    You are on my way home anyhow so it all works out. She is one of the few worthy of a trip to visit and thats a rarity
    And now we found out also that Sophia is Carlito...... I kneeeeeeeeeew it
    Sophia Belle, Banacek and big68 like this.