Sophia Belle 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by lovelight, Nov 24, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

As long as its between your legs oh Madam CEO of Tasty Twats Inc.
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Wigs, I was just messing with you... did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?? I'll save you a spot in mine!
    Haileeonthebeach likes this.
  3. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Ok excuse me you didn't respond for about 3-4 hours. Jesus fucking Christ this thread has become nothing more than a shitstorm of accusations and counter accusations.
    Cparty and Haileeonthebeach like this.
  4. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Not true :(
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

After the misstep with Hailee/Aubrey tried her. No response.
  6. lovelight

lovelight

Would love to see her again but that location is no good for me ,just can't get there with my schedule
  7. Li631

Li631

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
    Finally able for stars to align yesterday and meet Sophia even as all this was going on. Had an absolutely awesome time and after the session admitted easily I will be back.
    2 call set up to nice place by the airport and she met me at stairs. Up to the room where Sophia actually took the time to talk and get to know about me and me of her a little bit.
    The donation left on nightstand was never looked at or asked about (150 hh). Best money spent in a while honestly.
    Nice cbj (my choice for the day to deaden the feelings as I knew this was going to be exciting)
    Some lfk and a bit dfk led to daty and worship of the aforementioned (in its own thread Tasty Twat lol). Never daty with a clit ring before so I am not sure it felt good for Sophia as I would have loked but she did tense up squirm a little and get hysterically sensitive.
    Onto doggy and unfortunately about 5 minutes later I had left a dna sample in the bag.
    Absolutely great time with a wonderful woman that is not a crack head looking for her next fix. She is truly the friendly neighborhood gf you should have no problem talking to about a variety of subjects which is so refreshing.
    Sophia is a gem and sweetheart who deserves accolades for being our half hour or hour diversion from the everyday.
    I was in her room very far over my paid time because we had mutual conversation not just me going on and on or her the same (see Christina Bethpage). These were actual conversations about multiple subjects that just flowed.
    Treat her well. Let's all just get back to the reviews and stop the annoying bickering and policing of the threads if we aren't mods, name calling on both sides and remember there are much much worse providers out there in favt she is damn near the top. The unintended consequence of this and Hailee thread will be no provider will ever chime in and want to engage us in a discussion because they turn south so quickly.
    Move on, don't like it.... Scroll past the thread. That goes for all threads.
    Good luck
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2016
    WizardOfAhhs, redbox, vad1 and 2 others like this.
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

KEEP SUNDAYS CIVIL. Our new mantra. Looks like we are on track today. Thanks everyone!
    Sophia Belle, lovelight and Li631 like this.
  9. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Amen! I couldn't have said it better! :)
  10. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Does that mean if I go down on you twice I get a credit to retained earnings? I've already poured liquid assets into you.
    Banacek, n2deep and Sophia Belle like this.
  11. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

You are correct in your observation. I do take things to heart and I take things very personally as if my character is being attacked or questioned. And i really do care about how clients are treated. I hear too often how some dumb girl ruined a session with a good client. It is imperative that I treat every client I see individually and not prejudge for any reason. I AM NOT doing this because i have no other marketable job skills, i actually have a background in accounting, I'm well educated, and there are always opportunities around. But that just goes to show you that making such assumptions and prejudgements about someone based on what they do instead of who they are is just wrong.

"Sacrifice".... Regardless of what some may think, this hobby has a fine line that is blurred every day by the individuals involved. I'm blessed that I have never been forced or otherwise coerced to be a provider, but in the 2 years I have been doing this, I have personally witnessed some very unfortunate circumstances. I don't feel like I have sacrificed anything. I may take a holistic approach so to speak... but I look at it as being objective, being understanding, not being judgmental, but always being respectful of the people who show respect in return.
  12. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I disagree with that assessment about the skills. I see it not necessarily as "a lack of" but rather one "in lieu of." That is, they find they can make a lot more money doing this than something else they are qualified for. Admittedly, though, there are girls for whom your scenario definitely applies. That would certainly be the case of any drug-fueled provider who would not be able to hold down a civilian job.
    My reply is a generalization, though, and not meant as any observation about Sophia in particular.

With regard to the sacrifice aspect, I agree with you that I don't see that aspect in being a provider. That said, Sophia certainly has a different take on her role in providing than most others I've seen professing about the profession. As I've told her directly, she seems to have a very "holistic" approach to the whole thing and looks upon it as an experience that other providers don't share. I think that's why she is so concerned about what is posted about her. It's not that she worries how it will affect her business, as is the concern of most others. Rather, she is truly bothered by critical comments. Most other providers it seems couldn't give a rat's ass about that except when it potentially affects their bottom line.
    Haileeonthebeach likes this.
  13. The Exiled

The Exiled

You got to be kidding me "sacrifice their normal life to cater to the needs of these men". Nobody wants your sacrifice. In fact it's not a sacrifice, it's pure greed, desperation, and a total lack of marketable job skills to do anything else.
  14. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Not old. Older. And, it appears, also wiser.
    AlwaysHavingFun likes this.
  15. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Agree on the age thing...those women were cool as shit...although Alyssa wasn't that old nor was Emily...I once threw a bachelor party and Alyssa helped get me like 15 girls there and Bigbadmike came with to make sure all was good...

I really don't mind women posting at all which was hinted as long as it is good natured fyi...since the board now searches on Google...which in earlier years it didn't...providers in my opinion use it as a way to drum up more business which could be good or bad. Back then, people didn't just stumble on the site by searching a phone number...the board was a little more UTR so a providers purpose for being here was the same as ours...I think that plays into the change we both mentioned. Not knocking it...just making an observation.
    Banacek likes this.
  16. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

I had no problem with your defending yourself today. My comment about your policing today was solely about your prior post in which you pointed out her last indiscretion. I thought that my post reflected that sentiment pretty clearly.

Oh, and thanks for reminding us about Betty. I should have included her with the other two ladies. If I am not mistaken, all three gals were a bit older than the current crop we have on here and that might be the major difference in their demeanor.
  17. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Let's make a meetup and go drink...I'll second that
  18. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

To be honest...I did not police or do anything today...just responded to her in kind...I have not commented once about her otherwise. You guys asked me not to "police" her and i stopped (although you did agree with my assessment then). All I did today was take offense to what she wrote and respond. Two months ago I might be wrong for "policing" but I don't think I did anything most wouldn't do after being attacked today. I do enjoy this board and don't mind good banter but I always loved knowing this was a board for mongers and somehow these days when a provider jumps in on their own post, nothing good seems to come out of it. Years past that was not the case...look at the Hailee thread which by the way I agree with what you asked her. I have kept good relationships with many of your advertisers over the years...Alyssa and I were friends for years. I used to talk to Betty regularly. You have my apologies if I was out of line in any way.
  19. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Well I drink single malt.
    Between this and the hailee thread going haywire nobody's got any time to get laid.
  20. big68

big68

If all involved agree to drop it and go back to using this board for the purpose intended I'd be happy to buy the first 3 rounds, with pleasure.