Sophia Belle - Happy Holistic Hooker - 631-464-0288

Discussion in 'Updates and Announcements from Paid UG Advertisers' started by Sophia Belle, Jul 6, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

PSA: Attn ALL

Please don't take offense to this in any way. Also, this is not directed at anyone in particular, it's for everyone to know.

I am all in favor of this site and I enjoy the plethora of discussions contained on this site. And because I respect Slinky and what he's done to host all of this and keep it going, I will not participate in outside discussions of the site that relate to any drama contained on the site. I will not discuss members and their drama with any other member or lurker. It will never end in a good way. Please stop contacting me for such information.

Thank You

Sophia
  2. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Boys Night Out?!

Come hang out with me in Melville.

631*464*0288
  3. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'll be staying UTR as much as possible. I can always be reached by text whether I'm posting or not.

I'm out East today in Holtsville.

Hope everyone has a fabulous week.
    Mr. Wiggley and lovelight like this.
  4. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Upscale location In Melville through Monday.

631*464*0288
  5. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm available in Garden City
    240/160/100

Attn All Potential New Clients:
    Please do not call to ask me any questions regarding session details. Mentioning UG is not valid verification therefore I will not answer anything more than whether I'm available and what my rates are.

I'm happy to meet new people and always eager to see my regulars.

I prefer text for discretion reasons.
    631-464-0288
    trigger likes this.
  6. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm available in Melville
    240/160/100

Attn All Potential New Clients:
    Please do not call to ask me any questions regarding session details. Mentioning UG is not valid verification therefore I will not answer anything more than whether I'm available and what my rates are.

I'm happy to meet new people and always eager to see my regulars.

I prefer text.
    631-464-0288
  7. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Out of town - I'll post when I get back... not NC so will be back in a couple days - Happy Mongering
  8. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Glad to be back. I'm available in Melville through lunch time today. Also available for outcalls.
  9. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I lied.. sorry... Farmingdale today... Holtsville tomorrow
    njc4cb and backseat like this.
  10. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

This is probably my last day in Farmingdale then I'm going Eastbound... I have not solidified the details... but that's my plan.

UG Members - $250hr $160hh

Text me anytime...

631-464-0288
    njc4cb, Li631, vad1 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

I'm going to post this in both of my threads so there is no room for confusion or question or even doubt... I try my damndest to remember everyone... I take notes and I try to be as friendly and personable as possible... unfortunately for you... If you give me a different names than you originally gave me, I have some immediate trust issues. So please take this for what it is worth... I happen To be very honest, it's something I feel cursed with honestly... So please don't waste your time lying to me because keeping up your lies is kinda hard when you don't contact regularly. Id much rather you say that you are not comfortable with talking or whatever... I can not risk me or my girl for your bullshit. I don't wish any ill will on anyone, so don't take this negatively. But, please do me a favor and waste someone else's time, I'm not interested in your BS and blacklisting anyone doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Money means nothing if you are locked up or if you put any of your companions at risk of exposure ... period ... ok... I'm off my soap box. Have a great night.
    lovelight and backseat like this.
  12. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Just a warning...

Farmingdale has a lot of police activity over here... I'm not feeling well anyway, but just be safe...
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Sophia likes fine upstanding UG members.
    mikey86, Li631 and Sophia Belle like this.
  14. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

My rates: 300hr, 200hh, 100qv

You will receive a discounted rate IF you are a UG MEMBER
    nova6585, Li631 and zepper like this.
  15. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Just a quick note:

When I ask for verification, I have to be able to VERIFY your info. So a website that's completely undeveloped, references that are MIA or Retired, or info that is just lacking all merit or completeness is absolutely unacceptable. The process of verification is to put my mind at ease. If you don't like it or can't give valid info - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE!!

my safety and freedom are priceless.
  16. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Tonight Only - From 6pm to 6am

Happy Hour for all UG Members & Lurkers

1 Hour Session is $200

Don't miss out
  17. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Hopefully you'l still be out there this weekend!
    Sophia Belle likes this.
  18. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Hi Guys! I'm so glad to be back in NY on Long Island. Must say, I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and Meeting new faces as well.

Come see me tonight. I would love to share my time with you and enjoy the passion and intimacy we create together. Im in Ronkonkoma at an upscale location and I'm waiting for you....

❤ Sophia 631-464-0288
    vad1 likes this.
  19. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Brush Hollow Road in Westbury after 5 PM please text me to set up appointments . I will reply as soon as I am able to safely do so .
    spanks and KellyKegan like this.
  20. Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

So... I heard this rumor that Kelly has this southern chick she is expecting to arrive next week... she said to call and ask her for details...
    SirKniight, spanks, lovelight and 5 others like this.