Sophia @ miamicompanions

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by Toreador, Feb 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jackhenry

jackhenry

A year or so

ago I hooked up with MC. Had a dinner date in DC with ****a Jaks. She was hot, Ultra GFE+++ and loads of fun. She gave a great BBBJ with lots of slurping and eye-contact. She had this way of dragging her tongue up from the base of your cock to the tip, ending in a little swirl. She pretty much liked to fuck non-stop and kept rolling her eyes back as I slammed her. She had a lithe tight little dancers body. Half Cherokee, half *****. Very exotic. The kind I love. She went indy, then dropped out of sight. She told me she had some pretty serious legal troubles, so you might have to sign on as a corrections officer in Florida to get any action from her now. Too bad. I'd love to see her again.

Also saw Brooke in Philadelphia. She looks about 5-10 years older than her pics suggests. Still gotta great body. I had a hard time connecting with her but she gave me a great BBBJTC. However, when we went onto the main course... trouble!!! She was apparently suffering from some difficulties and complained of pain when I fucked her. She then began theorizing about her medical condition. It was a big turnoff. In general, however, this lady has strong reviews.

All in all, I've been VERY satisfied with MC's agency management. You'll find they're top knotch.

Toreador, do Sophia for us. Then report back. If she's an MC girl, you should be happy.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  2. fredmertzsit

fredmertzsit

She's got a great body from the pics...hope she holds up in person. If you take one for the team, please do a review!
  3. donquixote04

donquixote04

I've used mc while on the road, both in Florida and elsewhere. They are a reputable agency. Not all of their providers offer the same level of services, but some are very accommodating indeed (and others are less so). I have not seen a credible complaint about the agency. I have read many words of praise for their integrity.

I have not seen Sophia so I can't offer any comments about her one way or the other.
  4. Toreador

Toreador

According to the agency Sophia is based in NJ. Her pics are awesome but I can't find reviews anywhere. Anyone have any experience with miami companions and/or Sophia?