SOS!!! Need an urgent legal advice from UG boys!

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by betty_snj, Mar 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. badguyy

badguyy

Good Luck

As a monger said, get his cell number. Once you get that, for few $ you can then get his name, adddress, etc. and take it from there...unless it is a pay as you go cell. Unfortunately, if it is someone on this board, undoubtedly he/she will be smart enough not to give any number or clues so he/she can't be traced.
  2. heyyoaight

heyyoaight

glad to hear you did catch the ad. i was one of the people who *****ed you. What i would suggest is if he posts it again have someone try to buy one of him so you at least get some details on the guy, a cell number ***** address, something. just my $.02
  3. blondekelly

blondekelly

Just ***** abuse at Craigslist and let them know and they will ban him from posting again.
  4. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

betty, go onto craigslist and offer what people are willing to buy on video, live, for 12 hours. Then get that same person that bought the video, to get you a return address. Then send a couple of special talented people to his or her house, and have it explained to that person what they are doing is just wrong. I feel an explanation with a baseball bat would suffice, but perhaps some garden tools, maybe a pruning sheers, maybe a fence post digger, but have your agents make it understood that it shouldnt be done.
  5. fumpton

fumpton

it's probably just video clips he downloaded off the net. there are so many of these "amatuer" websites, like the bang bros site that offer free sample clips.
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

I don't need to sell videos for retirement money...reason they are for free at my site.

But, thanks for the advice.
  7. betty_snj

betty_snj

well, nothing I can do except flag it

Someone mailed me the ad this morning about my stuff. I flagged and others did too. Is down now.

But, the same person is doing to others:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/emd/142356135.html

Now, I wonder who is in this other CD he is selling...could be any agency or indies who allows guys to take pics and video the encounters.
  8. Jordan

Jordan banned

Drop th eprice to $ 25. That WILL stop him from selling
  9. loulovesit

loulovesit

or sell the video's yourself and retire sooner
  10. beadman

beadman

Chalk it up as free advertising for you ?
  11. JaxHammer

JaxHammer

Simple solution, write an ad on Craig list saying the videos can be seen for free on your website. Then who in their right mind would pay $30.00 for a dvd when they can get the videos for free.
  12. daengman

daengman

Betty

First thing is to track down the seller. Do it thru a male friend. Send the ***** to get the info. Try to pay in such a way that you can track it.

You should be able to contact the CL people to have the ad pulled. But before you do that you should spend a little time on CL seeing how many CL cities the ad is posted in, because if he can post it to manhattan, he can post it to any and all cities.

If CL pulls the post, you should go on CL several times a day and do a search using key words in the post to see if it is back up. If it shows up again, contact CL again.

If you do identify the seller, have your lawyer contact him with a cease and desist order.

In the end, this and any other advice you get here may be weakened by the fact that there is a good chance that the seller also reads this board.
  13. Rokin

Rokin

Write letters/******s to the person selling the video's and to craigs-list advising what they are doing and demanding that they cease. If that doesn't work, you will have to hire a lwayer to go into court and get an order to show cause enjoining this person from selling the videos. It may be a bit awkward when it comes to showing the evidence to the judge but I am sure he/she have seen worse. Only problem is that they can go someplace else on the internet to sell the videos and it is hard to stop them.
  14. beeker

beeker

start paying taxes in a region where this is legal- nevada.
    OR become a legiimate, revenue generatin adult actress-
    then your material could be copyrighted.
  15. betty_snj

betty_snj