"Spa" in North Bergen...

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by its_mousey, Jan 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. daro

daro in loco CM

Jersey, sorry my mistake. The one in NB that was associated with PP, was on K Blvd. Girls were Chinese. Place didn't stay open
    too long.
  2. jersey

if that is the one that also sells artwork and paintings and has like a big curtain around the front entrance
    i can report last sept that i was assigned on my first visit a very young and green strait from over sea probably,massuse, i figured a hr at the end, since this was my first visit but she was so inexperienced it would have been exciting anyways.
    but to my dismay midway thru the massage she is called out of the room (in korean i guess), there is a disscussion in the hall, she returns only to say she is sorry but she has an appointment and leaves. it gets worse. some old, old lady comes in from the bull pen to pitch the 6th inning. i was needless to say MORTIFIED after about three minutes my brain said to me lets get outta here. which i did. i mumbled something about getting beeped and had to leave. left like a 10 tip and bolted never to return.
    i didn't like the treatment, may have been a bad visit though.
  3. daro

daro in loco CM

I think that place was busted. It was a subsidiary of PP.
    I may be wrong, but the congested area, and the neon sign,
    rings a bell. Others here will know for sure.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003
  4. its_mousey

I've seen this building w/signs (regular and another one that is neon-like) indicating that it's a "SPA." I couldn't discern its name except that it's 'korean' and 'japanese.'

It is located on Tonnelle Ave. in North Bergen and is directly across an indian restaurant. At the back of this place, there are what appears to be loading docks w/trucks. I believe it's been open for about 6 mos.

I plan to check this place out later this month, since I'm in dire need for a back massage (and who knows, might get luck if the place is quite 'accomodating'). But in the meantime, does anybody know anything about this place?

* squeak! *