Spa Prices falling!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. capitan

capitan

Pete,

Yeah, sounds good, but let the buyer beware! You get what you pay for. My suggestion is this.....don't spread your money to wide or far. Stay with one or two favorites and get to know the girls and the managment. You will be in for some treats and good times my friend, once they know and trust you. Some of the better places have many girls on the staff that are more than willing to accomodate your needs. The local watering hole is often the best when you are thirsty.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  2. petehanse

petehanse

Edgewater Cheap!

Saw ad in paper for Edgewater Spa 201-945-5955, 10AM-2PM .4$/Hour. This place not in my neck of the woods, but for 40 it may be worth a shot for the early birds. Remember the early bird will get his worm yanked!
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2003
  3. Stitch

Stitch

Sailor--

Nothing more than a HJ, and I'm not sure that's readily available to one and all, but she is a lovely person and a first rate masseuse.
  4. HornySailor

HornySailor

Stitch!

Really!!!

K? I got to try that. Maybe this week!! G is a goner.. Can you tell me more about K?
  5. Stitch

Stitch

Alphabetical Sailor --

Thanks! I have enjoyed g, k, and v...v is definitely best value for the money, but I strangely prefer the other letters...
  6. capitan

capitan

I've also noticed that some of the indies and agencies have offered reduced rates for "one week specials or holiday specials".

It's a fact of life, that for now, the nation's economy is down, down, down, and that means less money for the hobby.

The smart girls will pick up in this real quick, and offer the special rates that will give them the business that they are after. This includes the amps and mps. Heads up girls.....lower your rates and get more action.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  7. sexpert

sexpert

KEEP EM DOWN DOWN DOWN......

a way to a man's happiness! His wallet at least! Dunno where u people go but if u are heading for an average AMP in nyc except for midtown and up its 40 at the door and 20 tip for RandT 20 increments for BBBJ or FS, for those who got money dont show it and keep it low. The rest of us average people have to have fun too!
  8. nightprowler

nightprowler

Re: genius

I tip my hat to you sir and your mad skills. I stopped by a favorite AMP today to try out your pricing strategy and held firm at 80 not the usual 60 + 40 tip. This all took place before I was asked to get "comfortable" The girl tried to justify the price by saying 40 tip for table shower and good massagy but I wasn't biting.

I put my money away but said I'd stop back another time. I did get to check out two different providers and get their new unlisted # (pulled their newspaper ad and changed the number but location the same)so the trip wasn't a total waste.

It's a good thing I wasn't horny though.

I think because this place is close to an upscale neighborhood (little neck) the providers know there's another mark with deep pockets waiting to get in so they can afford to hold out.

I'd be curious to see if this only works in places without a lot of traffic or are you that good?
  9. genius

genius

Actually they are made of gold, even at half the rate.
  10. sexpert

sexpert

Its time these girls realize that american sidewalks are no long made of gold!
  11. sexpert

sexpert

thats a pretty good deal sailor!! for does that include a massage?
  12. genius

genius

Then the girls can do what every other working stiff has done throughout history: put up with the lower wage or move on to another employer who better appreciates their talents.

ps. Everyone only cares about their own economy. The successful people know how to split the spoils to maximize their own profits while still keeping the source of those profits happy (the workers AND the customers).
  13. cst

cst

A little something to consider about the falling prices and free passes:

If a place lowers the door fee, there's a good chance that this place, if they charge the girls a customer fee, will now raise that fee, from 5 to 10$, 10 to 15$. And when you use one of those coupons, it's the girls who have to cough up almost a third to a half what the normal door fee is. The owner doesn't care about the economy or the girls, he only cares about his own economy.

Some places, not all.
  14. HornySailor

HornySailor

15. Stitch

Stitch

Enigmatic Sailor--

What was the first letter of her name?
  16. HornySailor

HornySailor

Stictch

Reading other threads here, I see that you've been there before.
  17. capitan

capitan

Let's hope the prices charged for the party favors and door fee will come down NOW!!

The cost of basic living expenses is going UP real fast. In one week the price of gasoline in central Jersey has gone up 14 cents per gallon. That may not seem like much, but multiply that increase by your yearly consumption and you will be amazed at how much it sucks out of your wallet. Your paying MORE for nothing!!! NJ property taxes are also going through the roof. Govenor Jim McGreedy says he has a record budget deficit to fix........at OUR expense! Fasten your seat belts....it aint over yet!

When the gov needs more money.......it WILL come out of YOUR pocket!!

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  18. Stitch

Stitch

Clever Sailor --

Can you give us a hint which AMP you are referring to? Was it a quasi-legit place?
  19. HornySailor

HornySailor

Petehanse,

Just following your lead!
  20. petehanse

petehanse

Horny sailor

You are leading the charge toward lower prices! Great job!