Sparta Massage

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by George199, Jul 3, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Not sure I understand your comment, Yankees. The reason I want to know the price is to see if they charge too much.

This place is one of at least three Russian places all own/managed by the same crew. Dover Spa, Budd Lake and Sparta are all the same operation. They have the same women and the same rip-off pricing, although that doesn't always apply to all of them.

I don't need to try it out for myself since I can get the same service from the Dover or Budd Lake place.

The only difference is Budd Lake doesn't have a table shower.
  2. yankees2

yankees2

Nj Massuer- You only seem to be interested in price, then you criticize us for spending too much on Russians. It's nice to have a FS European place in Sussex Cty. Go try it out and see for yourself.
  3. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Can you provide some more details, Yankees? Services, pricing perhaps?
  4. yankees2

yankees2

Lucy

Just had a very nice experience with a late 30's redhead Lucy. She was hot, sensual and experienced. Great time was had by all. Only works on Tuesdays. Anna will be getting new ladies every day.

yankees2
  5. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

That's true, of course.

That's why I support just saying "no" to insufficient service.

$100 for a nude handjob? Forget it lady, you're nuts.
  6. yankees2

yankees2

It depends on who you get to see. Ashley and Sophia will aceept for $1.4 for everything, while the new young lady Mia will not do CBJ, CFS. She had her *****d the other day and still wanted $1.0 for nude, although not completely nude. Ashey is thin, but very accomodating.

Good luck.

Yankees 2
  7. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

BTW, I found a definate connection between Budd Lake and Dover. Since this russian in Sparta also asked for $200 I bet they own that one, too.
  8. Jarhead

Jarhead

Hmmmmm....... theres a head butt from left field.

A new-bee throwing rocks at good natured Pete's (DPTM). Having said that; you might as well lob them at half the thread.

Must be Russian..........
  9. sawgrass

sawgrass

NO you are not wrong, only CHEAP!
  10. petehanse

petehanse

Sparta and Russians = Kiss Of Death

Guys I predict this place will have a a very short half life.....just dont be there when the donut boys show up! I don't feel the Russians are as intelligent in the Spa matters as the Chinese ..... Most chinese ( or those still in business) are smart enough never to ask for tips .....but leave it up to the descretion of the customer. The Russians, although very hot girls , because of their avarice cannot master this simple principle of staying in business! I only wish I were wrong ...but I am certain time will prove me right !
  11. bigirish30

bigirish30 banned

Does anyone know if it closed?

Did the Sparta spa close? Anyone, anyone? I assume it closed becasue the number posted goes to voic******.
  12. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

$140 plus or including the door fee?

That would be $200 for FS and again, that's way too much to pay for a MP FS.
  13. ekual2003

ekual2003

The only good service from a Ruskie I ever had was the place in Mo-Town, off Washington St. Went there twice a couple yrs ago, and both time's got the same girl and was very friendly. Went back several months ago and she wasnt there, so I left. Has anyone been back or had decent service here?
  14. yankees2

yankees2

Sparta

You can get FS for $1.4 if you get the right lady. Sophia is very nice and passionate. I've yet to meet a really slim attractive blonde there. Any luck? Also, CO has come down in price. Sabrina was almost GFE last week.
  15. misterrr

misterrr

Attitude

"...but she had a bit of an attitude." "Like most Ruskies do and was very much lacking enthusiasm during the massage and my HR." IMHO, historically speaking, they have always been like this regardless of where...at least in NJ. Somethings never change!!
  16. ekual2003

ekual2003

That place in Budd Lake is WAY expensive.
    I was there a couple months ago and was given a lame massage from an OK looking blonde Ruskie. She was dressed hot, tight low jeans that showed her thong, high heels and low-cut top, but she had a bit of an attitude.
    Like most Ruskies do and was very much lacking enthusiasm during the massage and my HR.

Paid 60 for door also, and left her 40. She wanted 80 just for the HR!!!

I was like NO WAY. Got away with 40. We need more latina places and less Ruskie joints.
  17. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Nah, some russians are nucking futs with their demands. Went to Budd Lake the other day, charged me $60 for the door fee then wanted $200 for FS.

Like I said, nucking futs. She was the manager, too. Like I'm going to drop $260 for FS in a fucking massage parlor...

Left her a $40 tip for a fully clothed HR... and took my time about it, too.
  18. bigirish30

bigirish30 banned

Did this place close?

I called the number but went to a voice mail. Did it close I can't find it in Sparta.

Please help!
  19. northtime

northtime

Is this the place with the number ending in 8300? If so, I went once and all that was offered was nude r&t for $140 so I passed. Maybe she thought I was LE because she didn't make a counter offer. Don't remember her name but the discription of Maria above sounds right.
  20. NJmasseur

NJmasseur

Oh, sure you can. You just have to try harder and don't be afraid to say "no".

They can either get nothing, or they can get something. Most of the time I find they will take something over nothing.