Spartan - Jenkintown

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by pb1, Dec 10, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. HotKarl

HotKarl

Don't know. I think her schedule varies weekly. I would keep calling the place and asking if she was there. Of course, I heard some horror stories from Donna about this where the old lady owner would lie and say "yeah, Girl X is here" when she really wasn't. The guy would show up thinking he was seeing the girl and the owner would offer herself up instead and make up a story about why the girl left early. I'd call and ask specificially to speak to Donna to make sure she really is there.
  2. horndog1

horndog1

Donna

Do you know which days she is at Spartan? I would like to make an initial contact; I used to see her at ***.
  3. HotKarl

HotKarl

It is indeed her. She also does incall on her days off at various motels on the blvd. After a few visits, ask her about seeing her on the side. If she likes you, you'll get her cell # and can arrange private meetintgs saving you the door fee and you'll get more on the menu...multiple cups, DATY, etc.
  4. horndog1

horndog1

Donna

If this is the same Donna from 8**, then you should have no problem getting f/s on the next visit. She is very hot, and will give you a great ride.
  5. Locointhecabeza

Locointhecabeza

Hurley, you are being WAY too generous. FS should be available for $ above house fee. Methinks you were slightly hustled, my friend. Another little tidbit - don't expect the whole enchilada on the first visit. It may take a couple of sessions to build the comfort level with the girls and then you may find more offerings on the menu for a more reasonable price.
  6. hurley308

hurley308 banned

I went to spartan today. met with donna. 6 on a 1-10 scale. place is ok. no TS just massage (your choice of oil or powder). only two staff working. 65.00 door fee and offer of 60 for boob release and 80 for nude.
  7. rockyj

rockyj

I haven't been there in over a year but I may have to chceck it out again. The owner (I guess she's the owner, anyway) is an older woman who give a mediocre massage and a HR. She doesn't take her top off but you really wouldn't want her to anyway. As I recall her name was Olive or something like that.

There used to be a younger girl, blonde, cute face, but kind of thick and chubby, named Wendy. She'd get topless and give a great BBBJTC. I wonder if she is still there?
  8. horndog1

horndog1

Spartan

I heard they got new girls there.
  9. joeleary88

joeleary88

I was there about 2 years ago. Terrible experience. She was talking about going to Atlantic City with her friends on a bus...yes, an old person bus. Eww. Couldn't get out of there quick enough.
  10. rollin

rollin

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  11. Davy

Davy

Nice post. I was there around 18 months ago. Probalby the same elderly woman. Gave the worst massage ever, and questioned me about being LE over and over. Poor experience. Don't waste your time again.
  12. pb1

pb1

Field Report

So sorry for breaking rules. It was not my intention to do things that would ban me from the boards. That aside, I was always taught that the value of asking intellingent questions and doing your homework could usually be counted on for better results.

Now onto business. No one posted jack about this joint so I just had to check it out for myself.

I had the phone number from a long long while back and never ventured there as I have always found 111 to be a great AMP and it's a favorite haunt. But Spartan used to pride themselves on an all "American Girl" staff.

That's bunk.

I arrived after work and knocked on the door and got no answer but heard motion inside. I had to bang several times and eventually I heard a vacuum cleaner. No one answerd and I decided to leave. Got to my car and realized that I definetly needed the service. I worked hard all weekend and had a hard day today. I wanted a nice rub down and more if possible.

Went back in. Knocked and eventually after close to 8 minutes an older woman who looked like a grandmother came to call on me.

I aksed if she had a choice of staff and she said that at that time she was it.

No way. (You have to draw a line somewhere and I draw it at getting a rub down with anyone that looks like a granny in a really bad wig.) I wanted the all American girl and I was getting no satisfaction.

Just prior to the door opening, thanks to the mircles of those fantastic luan doors that every MP seems to sport - I did hear granny tell someone to hide just before she opened the door. So, I knew damned well she had staff there and I knew that the person was not busy if they were hiding.

This really pissed me off. My money is good and I am never one to bitch about spending it - if the service is good. This was not what I wanted.

I hope that someone else will do the field research and maybe your mileage will varry. As for me - My next time out may not take me to the vicinity of Jenkintown. I may be in the city or out in Bucks again. Thankfully, I get a chance to visit places more than every now and then. But... I really want to make sure it's what I want before I waste time and cash.

Last time I was out on a business call I had stopped by Sun Spa on Ridge Pike and had a decent time there. Maybe I'll be out there soon. I have not seen anything posted about that place.

I thought about tapping 111 for their services - but I was so angry about Spartan that I left and decided to have a drink at home and maybe try for CH2 over the weekend.

Not to digress. If you should choose to do a little research on Spartan, call them for directions. No one answers. It's a tape with directions and hours. (215) 886-3633.

And if you get granny at the door who tells you she gives a fantastic rub down - it's your call. I draw a line when it comes to parting with my hard earned cash.

I will continue to do my homework and refrain from asking questions. I hope that the APM will forgive my tresspass (mea culpa) and allow me to continue my field work. The way my body feels, I may have to duck into some place tomorrow.
  13. rollin

rollin

Count Down

..............and some time spent looking over the rules for newbies.........might just save you from the APM hammer and your demise

pb1, only 4 posts, it would be a shame for you to dissappear with such a short lived life here on the board.

Hey...Now.............
  14. pb1

pb1

Does anyone have any info about Spartan in JenkinTown? I have yet to vist the place. I searched the forums and found nothing about it. It's been around for a long time and features an American staff. Maybe it's time for some field research?