"Special" of NY Exotics or "Beauty" in Village Voice

Discussion in 'New York' started by marlontango, Jun 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

The Strawberry-Dream girls, as they were called a while ago, have been getting bad reviews for awhile. Posters on both *** and TBD have claimed this. The girls need to find something else to do for a living.
  2. Monk

Monk

You're better off with some of the Indies people on this board can recommend. By the time your brother meets the girl, he'll be too drunk off his ass to recognize her anyway!
  3. marlontango

marlontango

Pswope: Yeah, i know most are pimped and thanks for info but whatyou sayin already know. This young brother looks in Voice and requests these so since birthday lookin to get info for him on these specifc pooty. Peace
  4. pswope

pswope One out of three

While it's a generalization,it's a pretty accurate one that most of the ladies of color,advertising in the VVoice and bearing names like Rain,Special,Beauty,Allure(eg non real names) work for mack daddies and have been trained to hustle clients and to provide little or no service. While there are some qualityu indies in VV,unless you have a navigator,you're likely to get hustled.
    If you're interested in a woman of color,shoot me an email and let me know what you're looking for. I might be able to give you some suggestions.
  5. marlontango

marlontango

Organizing a bachelor party for a brother in Bronx. Anyone had experiences with "Special" of NY Exotics or Beauty from Village Voice?(same chic). He saw her pics and wantd them at his party.Tried girls like Virgin who used to be "Rain of Strawberry Agency now Virgin in Village Voice for another party. She was a angry money hungry bitch who didn't want to perform at another bachelor party. Appreciate info.. Peace