Specials for Valentine's Day...All Week

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by eviesnow2002, Feb 10, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bronxkid

bronxkid

2. bronxkid

bronxkid

Incall only in NJ?

Valentine's day special is over (and now the weather is horrible) but i was wondering if the incall service is only in NJ or also in parts of NYC?
  3. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Re: Trying...

Just try again.. It is my cell phone and i screen my calls beofre i pick them up so if u do not provide a name and hang up i will not pick it up
  4. Big_O

Big_O

Where's the love man... :(
  5. JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

Only everything.....
  6. Big_O

Big_O

Trying...

Evie,
    Tried calling today and *****ed yesterday to try and book and to inquire about the V-day specials... got some strange answering thing that just asked for my name and hung up... twice... what am I missing here?
  7. jseah

jseah

either check their ad in the ad section or click on their banner above (Hidden Hideaway).
  8. Big_O

Big_O

What is the current site for Jewels??
    Just checked and it's not with the other listed sites and the link I had isn't good anymore and I've been saving my pennies to meet Annie....
  9. Casper

Casper

Then why do they call it chocolate?
  10. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"White chocolate" isn't chocolate.
  11. Casper

Casper

Never thought of white chocolate but makes sense. Well as it turns out I might be in a hot tub instead and chocolate would not hold up well under those conditions.
  12. jackhenry

jackhenry

Casper

will yours be dipped in white chocolate? I'd hate to see ole Casper floating around with only his pee-pee visible to the rest of us. Oh, I don't recommend hot chocolate either.
  13. Casper

Casper

My Special

I'm going to dip my member in some chocolate and have someone feast on it for Valentine's Day. That's the closest I'm gonna come to getting anyone a gift.

Ok time to check out Jewel's webiste again.

Peace Out
    C
  14. eviesnow2002

eviesnow2002

Dear Sweeties :

We will have specials for Valentines day all week long till Sunday 2/16/03.. As always call me for details on rates when u book and i will give u rates ..

Kisses, Jewels
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2003