Spit & Piss

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aegis911, Jan 7, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    I bet your pussy smells real bad.

jk of course
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  2. franca

franca <color=pink>Silver</color>

I pee in my own shower at home all the time. It all washes away.
  3. billyS

billyS

How about pissing in the shower? The other day after taking a steam I was in a shower stall at the club where I work out and noticed I had the urge to pee. I immediately thought of that Seinfeld episode where George peed in the shower and laughed to myself. I could never pee in a shower. Why would I want to stand there in urine? Plus the shower would then smell like urine.
  4. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

i'm sure you could find a girl who would suck you immediately after spitting on it.
  5. Gavvy Cravath

Gavvy Cravath Moderator Emeritus

Ah, my own saliva? You know it's only been two showers later...
  6. fortydog

fortydog

How many showers did you take after that you germophobe [sfsf]?????
  7. Gavvy Cravath

Well, it happened today. I spit in the urinal and right on my cock. I had to laugh, especially when I remembered this thread.

Gavy
  8. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Yuck!

just as long as it all goes down.
  9. billyS

billyS

A few weeks ago I had a bit of a sore throat and spit some flem into the urinal just before I started peeing. Since when I flush it alls goes away I don't see a problem in it. I don't do it regulally.
  10. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

or peeing in the shower at the health club.
  11. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

its better than peeing in the water fountain ??

right???

lolol.
  12. Aegis911

Aegis911

This was never meant to be about whether or not it was OK or acceptable to spit into a urinal.

It's about why do some guys do it? Do you go home and spit into the toilet as you pee?

I never understood it - perhaps it's just one of life's unanswerable questions?
  13. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

nice thread to bump!!

lol.
  14. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

15. Gavvy Cravath

I was thinking about this today. A urinal is an appropriate receptical for bodily fluids. Spitting in a urinal is perfectly acceptable.

Gavy
  16. Aegis911

Aegis911

Maybe he was looking over at the guy in the next urinal?
  17. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

I wonder what he was thinking about when he was jerking off.
  18. puddingman

puddingman

Okay, no offense taken. I'll explain a little better. I was taking a leak and my friend was pissing next to me in the next spot.The guy jerking off was standing at the urinal next to my friend. I didn't see the jerkoff untill my friend hit my arm and said we have to get out of here. I wasn't hanging out watching.
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2006
  19. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Sorry you took offense but I never heard of a guy waiting to leave a men's room with his friend or even having a friend say "we gotta get out of here". Usually if my business is done I go right outside. When you go out to dinner with your girlfriends, do you and your buddies get up in a cute little group and say "excuse us while we go powder our noses....."
  20. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

They can do whatever they want in the urinal as long as they don't take a shit in it. Yes, I have seen it before, not the actual act but there was feces in the urinal at my workplace. That is just plain disgusting but props for the guy that did it cause it sure took some talent!!!
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2006