Spitters

Discussion in 'New York' started by candie, May 19, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

there is a thread about the best BJ's.

and two of those girls with blinding talent are listed there. unfortunately both are no longer available.....
  2. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey Oz -

If you know of providers that where so good you were blinded, please provide names!!

Maybe a new thread discussing the best bj providers could be in order.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  3. Ozzy

Ozzy

scotty,

the few great ones who i've had... have left me blind for up to five minutes afterwards so the visual doesn't work for me.
  4. thelastone

thelastone

law professor indeed...

heck, keep going, I don't mind the bandwith as long as APM doesn't mind.

As long as there was spitting involved, i'm sure it will even be topical!

:D

last
  5. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Not that I want to stop JJ's story ...

...as a matter of fact I think it's only appropriate (for mercydancer's sake of course) that he finish it.

In response to Ozzy's comment:

"who cares where it goes when i'm done with it"

At that moment, I generally agree.

But a provider who knows how to look you in the eye, play with it on her tongue, and let it drip down her chin and onto her breasts leaves me with a hot visual image that lasts for a long time.

This is a major improvement over simply spitting, and can even be better than simply swallowing (as you have that long term visual).

This may seem like common sense to some, but I've been with a few providers who could have done soo much more than grab a tissue and spit. To all you providers out there who simply spit, I suggest you at least try it to see what kind of response you get!

My 0.02.

OK, now back to JJ's story!!!

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  6. mercydancer

mercydancer

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Don't stop now!
  7. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Business law professor...

My big fantasy was my 8th grade English Teacher... Wow what a body.. she was around 36 years old with two kids and a body that could stop traffic. We used to call her M.I.L.F. She had to have been a 36 D and often went braless. She used to come up from behind me and lean her breasts into the back of my neck and look at my paperwork on my desk.

I used to ask her all the time to come look and see my work on my desk to ..."make sure I was doing it right"

Then in college it hit. I was taking a night class for Business Law I. Professor walked in wearing short skirt with killer legs. I think all the guys in the room dropped their mouths wide open. One guy came in 15 minutes late and she told him that he's not on her roster. They argued and even went into the hallway to discuss further. She was very sharp and poignant and told him to leave. He began cursing her out and somewhat declared that it wasn't the last time she would see him.

After class was finished, she called me to the front and asked me to stay behind a moment. When everyone left, she introduced herself by her first name and told me that the guy she threw out earlier really shook her up. She asked me if I'd mind walking her to her car since it was late at night. Of course I agreed. She drove a red Porsche 911. We talked for a little while and then said good-bye and walked to go get my car, which was clear across the entire school campus.

I walked her to her car after the next 3 classes. She started giving me a lift to my car. Sitting in that car with her watching her dress ride up further and further....

We would end up sitting in her car talking for 2-3hours... each time thinking... I gotta make a move... but then saying... "no no no this is my law professor"

One night after class while sitting in her car we decided to go for Chinese food cause we were both starving.

Ohhh I must be boring the hell outta you guys with this story....
  8. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

When I was an adolescent, I had the usual fantasies, but mainly about girls that were two or three years older. It wasnt until I was in college that I began to have the major "older woman" fantasy. In the case of the teacher and student, I think that she took advantage of him, and in so doing perpetrated irreparable damage on more than just her own life. As for a woman being able to rape a man, I believe that rape entails more than penis in vagina or vagina on penis- with that in mind, men and women are being raped all the time. Sorry for the reduction of this very complex issue.
    One of the reasons I like the hobby, is that in my experience so far, no on has gotten raped.
    And, alas I no longer have the "older woman" fantasy., just the memory.
    take care hp
  9. Candide

Candide

Candie - You are Funny :) "Tom's dick is..." that was a good one!

and I hear you on the "hinder" thing...I think women are always concerned with safety naturally (or should be) cause our bodily fluids don't inject anyone while we are the recipients of injections by men with D.S.B. :) and therefore more susceptible to infection...we have always had to be more careful. I remember that Norman Mailer pointed out to Madonna once, in an interview, that during the Dark Ages, women died in child birth very frequently, so therefore, just to willingly have sex with a man was an act of love... He said a woman had to feel love for a man in order to risk her life to give him pleasure...ahhhhhhhhhhhh soul sacrifice :) (I think Norm was just flirting big time but he had a very interesting and thought provoking point). Gotta draw the line somewhere girl...good for you! Best wishes to you from Candi
  10. Candide

Candide

Slinky and H.P., I had a conversation with a man about that case and he said that it is every adolescent boy's dream to have their sexy school teacher sit on them and make them cum - or something along those lines...And he said that he just can't feel sorry for that kid...he said he wished his school teacher "abused" him like that....the same man said to me that he does not believe it is possible for a woman to rape a man, because most men are always in the mood anyway and that to prosecute that woman for what happened between her and that kid is a pruddish Americanism...I don't agree that a woman cannot rape a man. At least I know of men who have been sexually harassed by women bosses and the trauma is very real. I don't know how I feel about that case - but I do think that the boy's mother - who is raising their two children - was not the one who brought charges against that woman, it was the state or the school or whatever - and it isn't their business really is it? Anyhow that woman had 4 children by a husband who left her and took the kids to Alaska to get them away from the publicity - I don't know her so I won't conjecture on what goes on in her head but my only problem is that if she wants to have six kids she should keep herself in a position to be able to be a mother to them or else she should use birth control! for cris'sake!
  11. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

I know that case, I think it was even made into a TV movie- they may have even produced a second child. At any rate it seems the exception .
  12. candie

candie

Well a hinder to me goes along the lines of safety. I am surely not gonna let every tom dick and harry, <or is that toms dick is harry? > cum in my mouth as we know thats dangerous in the way of std's. Even spitting is dangerous.

I know the grapefruit, juice way also and it made an addictive taste for sure but that was during my puppygirl phase lol. My leash just collects dust now.
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

HP,
    There's a famous case recently of a school teacher who had her 12/13 year old student father her child. She went to jail for it, and when she got out....you guessed it, they went right back at it ( I think he's 16 now, but I'm not sure ).
  14. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

I think I read somewhere that flashers are essentially impotent in their everyday lives, but I could be wrong. Pedophiles on the other hand<g> do get off in their various pursuits of children. I just saw a movie on cable called "Happiness", which had as part of its plot a very sad, but strangely poignant portrayal of a married guy who was a secret pedophile. It always seems that pedophiles are men, whether they go after little boys or girls- I wonder if the opposite exists, a woman who seeks out young children to gratify her needs?
    take care hp
  15. Candide

Candide

They might have been spittin' H.P. I was too drawn to what their hands were doing to look at their faces...We'd look and then look away shouting, "yechhhhhhhhhh" and giggling...nervously, of course. I thought it was the strangest looking thing...a grown man hiding in the bushes so intent on having us watch him...and all of his parts I didn't realize it at the time but whenever a flasher (pedophile) showed me his cock they were always limp....I didn't know what erections looked like until about 6 years later...boy that was a surprise.
  16. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

They elevated spitting to an art form, unfortunately that was about the extent of their talent. I think "Potsy" and "hop scotch" are the same game- hey come to think of it, were any of those perverts spitting while they were ogling? :)
    take care HP
  17. Candide

Candide

So those guys must have become world class spitters eh H.P.? :)

"Potsy"? Hmmmm. that sounds familiar...maybe I'm thinking of Yahtzee though...I thought "Potsy" was one of Richie Cunningham's friend's in "Happy Days" :)

"Hop Scots" (in honor of WSB cause it's really hop scotch) is that game where you draw boxes with chalk on the ground - two then one, two, then one, etc. and you have to throw a stick progressively into each box and you can only have one foot in a box at a time and you can't have a foot in the box with the stick in it so to get around the grid you have to hop on one foot and bend down and pick up the stick balancing on one leg...if you lose your balance then your turn ends and the next persongoes till they lose their balance and the one to pick the stick up in the last box wins...hey...no wonder the perverts were watching us - all that bending over! Oh no! :)
  18. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

You're Welcome

Candide,
    Is "Hop Scots"<g>, the same game as "Potsy"(sp)? Its a game I used to play with the girls on my block.
    "Thinged out", I love it!
    We never had much problem with perverts in my neighborhood, but we did have a tradition of "moons up", which meant that the losers in any game had to bend over, bare their behinds and have the winners throw a Spaldeen(sic) at them. Oh the memories!
    take care hp

BTW, just to keep this thread on topic, the guys I grew up with thought the greatest test of manhood was how far they could expectorate, spit, hock a louie, toss an oyster, lob a lunger- oh god it was a much simpler world back then!

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 05-19-2001 at 01:08 PM]
  19. Candide

Candide

Hey H.P. - that reminds me! When I was a kid growing up in Manhattan, we had something called "getting thinged out", as in 'she got thinged out', because when we played Hop Scotch in the park (sorry about that WSB, I know, it should be called Hop Scots :) we would sometimes get distracted by a pervert or two in the bushes showing us their "thing" and lose our balance and rather than call it an out we would say the girl got fouled out by unfair distractions and give her a "do over". We called the courtesy try a "do over" too. I guess this reveals how arduous playing in a park can be when you're ten years old and don't have watchful parents constantly around. My childhood was unranckled except for this and an occassional grope in the subway or in the school stairways and corridors.

Isn't this funny?! My Hop Scotch and your baseball (or softball) have some memories in common! If I could go back in time I'd suggest we call it a "hindoo" instead. But nothing stopped us - no matter how many weirdos were in the bushes playing with themselves we just kept playing :) actually this didn't happen too often but enough to force a need to come up with game rule strategies :) A "hindoo"...for hindered with a "do over"...I like that! Thanks!
  20. Ozzy

Ozzy

not to be to crass, but spit or swallow????

who cares where it goes when i'm done with it.

:cool: