Sport Massage Update

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by storange, Feb 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cabeza

Cabeza

They were closed for a while. They said it was re-modeling. I read about it in this board. Then they re-opened. That was about 1 year ago, I think. I had gone there at least 3 times since. Nothing special. Kept hoping that I would find my great experience, but never did. My last visit, I just drove off.
  2. matmusic

matmusic

I remember going to Sports Massage last year but then they got shut down. I didn't know they had re-opened. Everytime I drove by on Rt. 17 the lights looked like they were off. I used to enjoy going there.
  3. nukte

nukte

Near as I can figure, Seoul Therapy and Sports Massage were busted on the same day about a week ago. Sports was looking a bit run down but still in business right to the end
  4. Cabeza

Cabeza

Mattmusic, not true. I went by Sports Massage about 2 weeks ago. I called and the regular lady answered the phone. I told her I would be over in 1 hour. When I got there, the girl that opened the door was a bit on the older (very older) side for me. I asked if there was anybody else and she said they were busy. I told her I was leaving. She went to the back room. Thought she would bring out another girl or mamasan. When she returned she asked if I changed my mind. I said Hell no. I left. I know there are younger girls there. I guess they wanted to stick me with her.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  5. matmusic

matmusic

Sport Massage on 17 has been closed for some time now...I would say maybe for more than 6 months
  6. nukte

nukte

SPORTS MASSAGE IS CLOSED !!!!

Went to the Chinese buffet restaurant in the same strip mall for dinner just now and there are three red stickers on the door - two cover the door frame so it cannot be opened without tearing them and one is in the middle.
    All three refer to illegal use / occupancy. No lights on and no sign of anyone there. Don't know anymore about it but my guess theyr'e busted.
    Also Soul therapy across the highway did not have the open sign on as I was leaving the mall I looked across. I think that's the first time I've seen that on a Saturday night.

Anyone else know anything ??
  7. whereisthebestplace

whereisthebestplace banned

if you like curves

she is hot if you like 2x4 pick the haw girl.

she is not toll but have dangerous curves you need a stable truck to drive on .
  8. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

whereisthebestplace

I originally went to the old place - the "H" and they told me they moved next door for an extended stay.

Was the Venezuelan hot?
  9. whereisthebestplace

exactly what happen here

they review after the girl is long gone because they are afraid that she will stop giving him the goodies if lots of customers come asking for the same.
    so now after she is long gone to another parlor with another name you decided to share that info. serch ? why serch when this is the review board? it should be here in every post not ask people to serch .

I post here what I found out and lots of guys just beleive is too much and le will have a lead. well they don't care because they enjoy the service.

so now that your princess is gone where are you getting the best service ? please is time to have a "new review " and don't wait for her to retire . time is very valuable in this business ...today they are in one place tomorrow they will be miles away using another name and is dificult to find .
  10. firecracker

firecracker

Re: Nice review but too late

Quit bitchin' and start searchin': A careful search of my posts will reveal that I posted the bbbj info.

In any event, how useful is a review of a girl who is no longer available?
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2004
  11. michael_4222

michael_4222

Nude BBBJ

I don't know what to say, but if you got nude bbbj at Sports, it's a rare exception...

What time did you go to get it, what day and how much do you tip? These may play a role here as well in how you were treated...

I get absolutely nothing there except for a bit reluctant roaming. Hell, they wouldn't even put a tongue on my nipple! I get way better treatment at Seoul, but I like Sports better for it's clean, bright atmosphere...

I tried Tropical recently, basically it's like Seoul, but good for a change.

Where are the young hot lovely asian girls willing to play and be played with?
  12. whereisthebestplace

the inspector did check

and it was great fs with the venezuela girl, the other girl was not so hot so she was doing her things and looking.
    now you may come to strong on them that is why they are giving you hard time. remember le is one steap behing you and they know.

did you go to a "new" place ? or was a old place ?

I don't know much like some "experts " but its hot info. go for it.
  13. HueG.rection

HueG.rection

whereisthebestplace

I tried to hook up with the girls that work out of the hotel in Elmsford but got nothing but the run-around. I called and was quoted the price for 2 girls and that one was asian and one was thai. Later I was told that one was spanish and one was hawaiian. In the end, there was 1 girl and she was venezualan (never got to see her).

I called, made the appt. called from the parking lot and they told me they changed hotels. I went to the new hotel and called. They said to go to the third floor and the girl would meet me at the elevator. Well there was no one to greet me at the 3rd floor. I had no cell reception so I had to go down and out to call. She said the girl went there but there was no one there. I said I was going back up which I did but there again was no one to greet me.

I then called from downstairs and she told me the girl was now busy and it was only one as the other girl had to leave. The person on the phone was extremely apologetic and said she would make it up to me with a break on my service if I could make it later that day. I agreed and made an appointment for 8:00 PM. I called at 7:30 to confirm - no answer or return call. I called from the parking lot at 8 - no answer, left VM with no return call. I called the next day to see what happened - no answer, left VM with no return call. I saw their posting recently and called - no answer, left VM with no return call.

Is this place legit or bulls**t?
  14. duster78

duster78

Well first of all I have only been a member here for about a month and i haven't seen jackie or been back to Sports in at least 4-5 months so there is your answer. as for posting reviews I try when ever possible but since i am a newb i cant start new threads. does anyone know how many posts you need to start a new thread. I have posted a good amount and nothing yet.
  15. whereisthebestplace

Nice review but too late

how come you two gentlem did not place those review here for us to share ? Now that the girl is gone you are all coming up with the surprise info.

that is whay piss me off in this place everyone keeping the secrets for themselves. they get the good time and they don't pass the info. why? sorry but just my 1cent coment.
  16. firecracker

firecracker

I got a bbbj from her, as well. Maybe mamasan caught on and fired her. Too bad.
  17. whereisthebestplace

give them a call

and they will give you directions for the hotel of the day. they don't stay in the same place more then 1 week. give a call and find out.
    guys I am not a pain but please do some home work ...number was placed here before.
  18. gforce

gforce

girls that work in the Hotel in westchester? one from Hawai and one from Venezuela .

What hotels are you taking about?
  19. whereisthebestplace

did anyone here tried the service of tow

girls that work in the Hotel in westchester? one from Hawai and one from Venezuela . 160 for 30 minutes FS with both girls.
  20. duster78

duster78

A FEW MONTHS AGO AT SPORTS I USED TO GET FULL NUDE BBBJ'S FROM JACKIE ALL THE TIME, WITHOUT EVEN ASKING, IT WAS HER STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR ME.