springfield, Mass

Discussion in 'Boston / Massachusetts & Rhode Island' started by candie, Dec 13, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. shelby marie

shelby marie

thank candie

hello to everyone on utopia,,,,,my name is shelby,i am testing the waters of your board,although i have a few reviews on the tbd,,,i offer outcall only during the afternonns and a very select few evenings,my new site will be up soon but if you feel you have the desire to engage with a vouloptous,5'7",130lbs,30dd-25-28,succulant,ripe,juicy,whole,rich,wild exuberant woman in her mid thirties,,please feel free to get in touch...... shelby4u@onebox.com | (508) 804-3329 x1866,,,,,P.S....tosweet,sweet,candie,,thank you and my kisses soft and slow to you for all your help...shelby
  2. candie

candie

Spoke with a really nice girl Shelby who is new in the business as an independent.

She was named Shannon but had to change her name due to an opportunist that prys on ripping off and blackmailing new indys.

She is going to put a new website up now and have certain people make the old webmaster who is blackmailing her aware of charges that will be made if he doesnt stop what he is trying to do to her.

She is still available ! If you would like to contact her, please email me as I would be happy to hook you up with her until her new website begins!

sincerely,
    candie
    xx