squirting and g spot

Discussion in 'New York' started by dude6464, Jan 20, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SS

SS

2 Squirts

Of all the ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting, I have made 2 ladies squirt. I was giving both oral, in various positions. The first lady, Lisa, actually squirted directly into my mouth. It happened so fast, I wasn't prepared for it,it just happened. It had no odor or taste and definitely was not urine. I freaked out silently, but what was done was already done. Afterward, she was extremely sensitive, so I had to be gentle. She responded to each touch and was multi orgasmic.

The second lady, I was able to get out of the way, thank god.

BTW, not often, but only a few times, maybe 5x, when a lady brings me to orgasm orally, after I cum sometimes the sensation is so great, depending upon how she is manipulating me, ie: with her hand rubbing the pee hole, she can make me pee in spurts. The feeling is very intense. I seek a lady that can possibly do this?

Have any ladies been able to achieve this to men?

SS
  2. buldog216

buldog216

My wife is a squirter and all I can say is I love it. As far as sleeping on the wet spot, turn the matress if its that wet, or towels if it is only a light night. Had to turn the matress many a time.
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

Spencer, cum over and I will show you :)
    besides, we can always change the room.
  4. spencer4hire

spencer4hire

Betty, if there is too much squirting, then the age old question - who gets to sleep in the wet spot - is moot, as the whole bed is wet. Why do I think that you could soak a bed stem to stern, if properly motivated?
  5. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

If a girl started squirting, I'd think I poked a fucking hole in her.
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

so you know is real...but not for every man. Some guys do not enjoy messy settings. Some love it.
  7. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I experienced a squirter my first time in AC this past week.
    Had to put a towel on the bed it was so soaked.
    New experience for me.
  8. popeye

popeye

SK,

I wasn’t going to respond to this. But I wanted to clarify a few things lest others have a misconception of my post. I understand your comment and can’t dispute it directly. However, per my post about my experience with this woman, I assure you it was not urine. This was a lady I was with on a number of separate occasions. Prior to the experience of her ejaculating, all that ever happened to mark her orgasms during intercourse, were her having intense muscle contractions in her vaginal canal. The time we were together and she squirted she had a look of surprise bigger than mine. As someone stated earlier on this thread the fluid was more viscous than urine, somewhat like mucous, and was clear without any odor. I do know what I experienced. Yet, I would not disagree that there are occasions where women have falsified this experience for whatever reason. In my case I have seen women ejaculating on three separate instances, and it is always a surprise to both parties. In my case each woman said ‘Wow, that hasn’t happened before, or it hasn’t happened in a long time.’

Regards

Pop

Ps- it wasn't yellowish-green either....
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2003
  9. spencer4hire

spencer4hire

Betty and all her splendiferous talent is in her web site. Check the ads up above to find it. Short little piece of video, just a "taste", a "tease" a "tongueing". Maybe if you ask her nice, you can star in the next one!!!
  10. traderjack09

traderjack09

damn do i love betty's posts..

where is this video?
  11. shavedkitten

shavedkitten

I dont mean to be so blunt and spoil the fantasy but most of the time that is exactly what your getting, a lot of girl claim to squirt and some really think they are but in reality they are giving you an ole dose of "golden showers". Especially if the provider, guarantees a squirt every time because, as most of the providers have mentioned it is not something that is controlable or will happen everytime. So I may not guarantee a squirt but if it's showers your looking for let your fingers do a raindance to me.
  12. spencer4hire

spencer4hire

First Betty SNJ has a great video

on her web site, then she tells us about how (and how) she likes to squirt. I GOTTA get me to South NJ and explore ALL of Betty's pleasures. Where's my car keys?
  13. Cookypuss

Cookypuss

This was priceless.....

14. Cookypuss

Cookypuss

Wincing ~ EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That is just nasty..
  15. clive

clive

Squirting

My experience with squirting is as follows. When a woman has a ripe Trichomonas infection ,there is a large amount of yellow-green curd-like discharge in the vaginal canal. When the vagina contracts during orgasm,this lovely liquid "squirts" out.
    You don't have to thank me for sharing.
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Re: Years and years ago

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent!
  17. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Years and years ago

when I was younger, lived out west and was doing some chat room dating on AOL...ok chat room "let's meet and fuck" ing... I was set up a rendezvous with an older woman. I was about 27, she was about 45. Actually, rather hot and incredibly horny. We played together a couple of times and she completely blew my mind when (and this was our first "date") she asked me to fist her. Now, I had never even thought of doing that to a woman, but she kept telling me to do it. So, slowly and carefully, I did.

So, now I'm fisting her really slowly and she warns me.."I squirt." I didn't believe her until she came and shot all over my arm, the bed, the sheets. I was in awe.

To this day, that stands out as one of the coolest sexual experiences I have had.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2003
  18. betty_snj

betty_snj

here goes one of my little theories.
    Maybe be true or not, but is the way I can explain (not in a scientific) way.
    Every human being has male/female sexual organs at the time of conception.
    Some develops in males some in females.
    What I mean is, our clit is like a undeveloped penis.
    When you cum is because you're sexually aroused. And is from the same hole your pee comes from.
    Same thing with our clit. The g-spot behind it (inside the vagina) is our prostate.
    If stimulated in the right way, it triggers spurts of a clear, odorless and tasteless liquid. The G-spot cum. We're not peeing...we're cumming.
    Is NOT vaginal fluid (or lubrification) because it doesn't come from the vagina. It comes from the pee hole (like your cum guys).
    Every woman has the ability to achieve this fantastic orgasm...but because it involves an intense rubbing and the sensation is similar with going to pee, most women fights the feeling and do not let it go thinking they're going to urinate.
    Dude, whenever you want to learn, cum over :)
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2003
  19. jack sprat

jack sprat

another urban legend is about to be slain by the scientific method
  20. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

If you squeze a clam , it will squirt too. The you can boil it and have dinner.