Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by streetracer2k4, Jul 20, 2014.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

My general experience is that when someone uses multiple names, etc. They are running away from a bad reputation. When someone has a good name, they make their bank on it.
  2. Banacek

Banacek Retired

3. fredflint29

fredflint29

yep that link is 100% the same girl.
  4. Banacek

Banacek Retired

5. peterson32564

peterson32564

Yeah I noticed the ethnicity switch up. The photo is her, though she looks a little better in the photo. She's definitely on the skinny side. Nice girl, chatty but not nearly as bad as Gina from Shirley. Funny thing is you combine Gina's body with Stacy's body and you would have a perfect combination physically. She's flexible on the prices ( initially says standard 100 ss, 150 half, 200 full) so I did $80 short stay (which turned out to be half an hour anyway). Not a bad time. Wouldn't repeat though. I feel like I'm on an eternal quest for a passionate kisser.
  6. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Tried getting in touch with her last week, but she flaked.
  7. Banacek

Banacek Retired

8. peterson32564

peterson32564

9. fredflint29

fredflint29

EXACTLY
    I agree with that opinion 100%
  10. fredflint29

fredflint29

EXACTLY
  11. trigeek

trigeek

Thin no tits looks like she is either smoking crack or tweaking.
    Very jumpy.
  12. streetracer2k4

streetracer2k4

What's her body like? The pics all look a bit old...
  13. Ob1knob

Ob1knob banned

Fred ur lucky she always hits me for 60 and tries for 70. Car dates are definitely best just make sure you tell her ur popping or she will get it all over your car seat.
    Fucked her in motel near lindenhurst several times. No dart no fingers too jumpy and last time spent a half hour in the bathroom. VERY tight pussy but starts screaming when you're pounding her. Would wake the fukin dead, let alone the other people at the motel. My opinion go with the bbbj cim for whatever you can talk her into.
  14. joeforyou117

joeforyou117

Does anyone have contact info or a link ?
  15. streetracer2k4

streetracer2k4

whats her body like, are her pics true to form?
  16. fredflint29

fredflint29

This girl is quite flaky but she is pretty negotiable on prices and also on services. She is worth a try if you can get her cheap. Car dates work well for her. I have met her a few times, usually just for bbj. She always says she will swallow but never does. She gags on it and spits. Pretty good bbj except that she can never really find a confy position in the car and tires easily. Like I said, worth it only if you get it cheap. She has blown me for 40 and 50 in the past.
  17. peterson32564

peterson32564

I did get a text from her at 5:30 in the morning saying she had to walk back home and get a flashlight to find her phone because she dropped it in the grass. She seemed nice and willing but first of all she was going to "be there in ten minutes" for a 9 o'clock appointment near her apartment in Lindenhurst, then she texted me about three times between ten and midnight saying she would be there in ten minutes each time. I never heard back after midnight, until 5 this morning, obviously I left after waiting almost three hours (damn I have not done that in many years and it really, really sucks). Maybe she had a bad night, but that's just way too unreliable and weird for me not to send out a warning.
  18. streetracer2k4

streetracer2k4

Hmm, just the opposite, shes been texting my friend non stop, I have a feeling this is a girl that went by the name of Heather from Garden City area from a few years back. There was actually a small crew of girls. She was talked about in the early days of the College Girls thread on here.
  19. peterson32564

peterson32564

do not waste your time. definitely a flake and waste of time. scheduled a nine oclock session and she never called or texted back. hours later said she was walking, but never got back me.
  20. streetracer2k4

streetracer2k4

She's a cute brunette from Nassau area. I was curious if anyone has met this girl. She can meet you or asks to be picked up at a residential address in great neck. Seems nice, pics don't pop on image search. Has anyone had any interaction with her?