Stacy (a/k/a Christine/Crystal/Angel/Heather/Holly) 631-855-5030

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by streetracer2k4, Jul 20, 2014.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NJspas

NJspas

Italian and Jewish? That explains it. The Italian half likes to give head, the Jewish half hesitates.
  2. trigeek

trigeek

Blow a load in her for havens sake!
  3. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

These, for example:
    http://img1.************.com/Y/g/200/53c2c679ead8aawKNXOrFDOxezX_zXArnaM7PB3XaOtasRtBgY_200.jpghttp://img4.************.com/q/d/600/53c2c67960965_3hCecBC8ARAQB9HpPT9zQNNsnA8BL84Dbrdq_600.jpg[​IMG]
  4. pet2

pet2

New name for long time provider is Stacy
    not christine angel crystal heather
    ad says she is italian and jewish
    gives best uncovered bj I ever had and actually swallowed it all and licked up every drop for extra tip so total was 65 She takes her time and doesn't clock watch at all
    is on backpage and is sometimes working out of small roadside hotel in Manhasset or lindenhurst
    skinny with no tits at all but she was pleasant
    for one hour session she told me you could have no condom sex with pullout before cumming is $150 but I didn't try that this time because no money

new phone is 516 960 8669

worth seeing for no condom bj plus swallow but don't pay more for it
  5. genius

genius

I'm surprised that you don't realize that they are all whack jobs.
    hardndslick likes this.
  6. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

This chic must really be out of it.
    Her current ad has this headline:
    «stacy» - 23

But body copy says this:
    Hey guys my name is holly

What kind of whack job are you that you can't even remember your fake name?
  7. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

Even stranger is that the photo I posted of her at the beginning of this thread links back to a Google+ page where she is pictured with another girl. No way to tell if it's her page or the other girl's, but in either case it's extremely careless of her to combine traces of her real life with that of her provider life. Could be another indication of just how far out of it she is. This, combined with the physical and mental traits that others have posted here, should make anyone take leave of even considering seeing her.
  8. lovelight

lovelight

She remind's me (or her ad does) of the Manhasset cum guzzler from 2013 who sucked off a good 20 guys a day and swallowed all.could it be her?
  9. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Guess you didn't get to read the comments here until it was too late. I have experienced the whacko factor up close and personal, but didn't ever see the bruises and lesions. I'm no expert but drug use sounds like the answer.
  10. Augie West

Augie West

I unfortunately met her the other day after endless texts back and forth...I saw her naked and got disgusted There are all types of lesions on her legs and arms many black and blue..Isn't that an indication of drug use or aids? The girl is spooky and I got out of there in a hurry She looked spaced out and edgy Anyone have the similar thing?
  11. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Texted the new number yesterday. Had an old 631 number from her Crystal days. She needed 4 hours to answer. We exchanged three or four texts, told her who I was, she remembered. Asked innocently if the 631 was no good since I had been trying her there..LIE...and got a HUGE fucking rant back saying what's the difference are you stalking me why the fuck are you chasing me, etc
    Glad to see nothing has changed, still a total nut job.
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

My general experience is that when someone uses multiple names, etc. They are running away from a bad reputation. When someone has a good name, they make their bank on it.
  13. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

14. fredflint29

fredflint29

yep that link is 100% the same girl.
  15. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

16. peterson32564

peterson32564

Yeah I noticed the ethnicity switch up. The photo is her, though she looks a little better in the photo. She's definitely on the skinny side. Nice girl, chatty but not nearly as bad as Gina from Shirley. Funny thing is you combine Gina's body with Stacy's body and you would have a perfect combination physically. She's flexible on the prices ( initially says standard 100 ss, 150 half, 200 full) so I did $80 short stay (which turned out to be half an hour anyway). Not a bad time. Wouldn't repeat though. I feel like I'm on an eternal quest for a passionate kisser.
  17. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Tried getting in touch with her last week, but she flaked.
  18. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

19. peterson32564

peterson32564

20. fredflint29

fredflint29

EXACTLY
    I agree with that opinion 100%