Staten Island Milf *Review*

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by handi76, Feb 22, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Thanks for the heads up
  2. Bayboy

Bayboy

Daty

she is strictly no daty...always has been....don't fall for the bait...
  3. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Well have not been back no time during the week told me maybe on second visit also told me she enjoys it as well. But you know it may have just been a ploy for the return..
    I do know if and when I go back that will be on the top of the list.
  4. RuffToy

RuffToy

hhhmmm....I wanted to see her some time back. I e*mailed her and in her reply she stated no DATY. I never brought it up so was surprised she hit me with that. Guess she wanted to be upfront from the start...glad she did, that was a deal breaker for me.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  5. wolf5958

wolf5958 lil Fuzzybear

Saw a ad for NY's MILF on CL there was no number just a web site addy http://www.samanthathenymilf.com/ e **** her and got a auto responce to call her with the number. Said her rates started at 100 to 250. Called her she answered her phone right away asked to set up an appt for 8pm she told me that was good and that she was only doing appts till 9 anyway. Asked about a 2 hour said no multi discounts so I booked for the hour only. Rate ws 250 per. Now I drive to her in call which was in Westbury LI just as I pull into the parking lot my phone goes off and she asks if i am running late I told her I was in the parking lot she asked if I would mine taking a 1/2 only I told yes and that if she did not have the time for me it was cool and I would just go somewhere else well next thing I know I have a room # and up I go. She answered the door in a black lacy teddy gave me a warm hug and kis I felt like I was being welcomed home. I asked if it was ok if I washed up first as I was just off of work of course she said fine and watched me as I cleaned up and offered to help with the lower end. Now she had told me on the phone that she had just darken her hair. Starting at the top and working my way down her hair was a little shorter than shoulder leinght color alburn I would say she is 5'8" maybe 140. Breast 36C firm to the touch not hard and very suckable, mid section flat not flabby but soft to the touch. She has a very squezible ass and it was tasty as well. OK I am always the nervous type so she felt this and after some cuddling she gave me a massage as we talked than she asked for a flip my little guy was just starting to wake up and she worked on him with her hand and no cover. Once he was more up to the task she put the cover on with her mouth something new for me and very enjoyable. I told her I read her website and wanted to see if i could make her squirt as she claims with a little daty but she told me maybe next time. She got on top revese cg and well I could not hold on and popped pretty quick she cleaned me up and I still had about 10 mins left so she gave me a little more of a rub down.
    For her stats she says she is 39 the pics on her web site are a few years old but they are her. When I saw her the kitty was well trimmed. She says she offers greek but i did not try. No real rush I enjoyed her company and the service only draw back was she had another appt coming up think she should have left a little room between them. I would repeat except she only seems to come to LI once a week usually on a friday a day that doesn't work for me and on SI only 2 days a week. She is very nice and a sweet lady I wish she would offer some weekend time. All in all for 250 and hour she is worth the trip but not all the way to SI for this LI boy.
    I saw her the begining of November this year just to give you an idea of what she is up to.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2007
  6. rre

rre

saw Samantha on wed on Long Island guess rates have gone up as I called on the phone was given price 150 1/2 hr 250 hr. On the phone I opted for the 1/2 then when I met her I asked if the hour was open good thing as it took me about 45 minutes to do 1 load. she has a nice cruvey body nice ass but she is taller then 5'5 I would say about 5'8 about 135-140 nice tits. She is very friendly everything is covered I was lazy went cbj into miss she askes you what you like and is welling to put your comfort there. After I finally came she gave me a nice massage with a lot of playing with my shaft and balls then time was up. I more then likely will repeat but I do like to try different girls and would like to try casey and the asian girl Leah sometime.
    Just to let you know she was kins of hard to catch up with but was worth it this time for 250 but I think I will go for the 1/2 next time as 250 is high for me
  7. chingman

chingman

This is not the ISO section.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  8. matt76

matt76 banned

trying to find SI milf

what paper can i find her in, in CL Section...? since i dont live in NY..
  9. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

What's the damage for one hour. She sounds pretty good and her pix don't look too bad either. Does she smell? Cuz I've had some milfs and for some reason they are pretty smelly down there. No offense to any milfs, but I guess I've just been unlucky.
  10. jed253

jed253

I had a really good session with her as well. Of course I got accused of schilling etc. I am glad to see someone with the same experience as I.
  11. kingkong888

kingkong888

Handi, I see that you got a pretty satifying session with her. A while back there was some reviews about her and how nasty she was. Based on your review, I might have to give her a try.
  12. handi76

handi76

yes, she's the one.
  13. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

is this the milf from Dongan Hill?
  14. treborny

treborny

Handi,

Thanks for the review. I was looking at her ad and thinking she is hot. I'd have to travel to SI and now she sounds like she would be worth the ride. I'll report back after visisting.
  15. handi76

handi76

I’m sorry guys.
    I know she has her own thread in the CL section, but lately not too much action is going up there, so I figured it’s better to post her reviews here in the main board where it would hopefully get many hits. Anyways, her ad appears daily in the CL, and her picture seemed good enough so I decided to give her a shot. I called her last week and she picked up and arranged a meeting in the same afternoon. I drove to her place and parked my car in her neighborhood. She lives in residential area and not too much people were out since the weather was cold. I was worried about the preying eyes when I walked but, but thankfully no one was around.
    She greets me by the door wearing tight pair of jeans and very loose blouse, a great combination. Her name is Samantha. She was around 5’5, 135LB, and had a bangin figure for a middle aged lady. Her bust size was about 36D. I’m a breast man, and she had the goods I was looking for. I opted for 1/2 hr session and was shown to her bedroom. I got completely naked, and we fucked in all position possible. Started with light kissing, and she moved down to my cock, put the cover on and spent about a good 5 min licking and sucking my shaft with occasional deep throat. Afterwards, she rode me like a horse, a true champ, reverse cowgirl, and doggy, and I finished in missionary. I was there for over 30 min, and she didn’t mind at all. I gave her a well-deserved donation 130. I will definitely be back.
    BTW, there were some reviews that she may be an undercover cop or working with cops, where did that come from?
    She’s definitely a keep guys……enjoy.