Stefani in J.C.

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by numnutz, Aug 4, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. numnutz

numnutz

Hey Rich, are you sure you saw Sweets only a couple of weeks ago ?
    I have her ***** add and tried sending her a few *****s. She didn't respond to any of them. Did you ever find the other number ? Not the one you posted that's no good.
    I just don't get it. Something doesn't add up here....If you do see or speak to her again, tell her one of her old regulars really wants to see her again
  2. richv

richv

anyone see my glasses?
  3. donquixote04

donquixote04

Good system, Rich.
  4. richv

richv

sorry, thats the only # I could find.
    I hide #'s for privacy reasons, then I can't find what I need.
  5. numnutz

numnutz

Rich, any other contact info ? Don't want to get in trouble with Slinky here----- is there a way for members to exchange private info here without running the risk of getting banned ?
  6. numnutz

numnutz

Rich,
    Thanks but that number is the one I had that Sweets used to use and is now being used by this Stefani.........I even called it just to make sure.
    Asked about Sweets and they said she's not coming back to work.
    Do you have another 3 or ***** add.?
  7. richv

richv

I feel funny giving out the number,
    here is a partial 201-378-006
    you will have to figure out on your own that the last number is a zero.
    good luck
  8. numnutz

numnutz

Rich,
    How is Sweets ? I had seen her several times over the past 2 years but not since around March. She mentioned she was thinkin' of retiring back then but it wouldn't be for a while and she would still see some regulars.
    The # I had for her is now being used by this Stefani.
    Can you please tell Sweets one of her old regulars ( who also wrote a glowing review of her on UG way back when which "MIGHT" have helped increase her clientele----and I did it with no strings attached ) would REALLY like to get in touch with her but doesn't know how.............I should have got her private # but didn't think she would disappear so soon......been dying to see her again.
    Help out a fellow monger in need........please ?............
  9. richv

richv

I saw sweets a couple of weeks ago.
    Said she was semi-retired but still seeing regulars.
    I guess it is hit & miss.
  10. kilroywashere

kilroywashere

Stefani was the one that gave numnutz the allien.
    I have been with Sweets she is/was a keeper, I wish her well! hope she comes back.
    K
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  11. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

Why would you want to see Sweets after reading the first thread? Why risk a repeat?
  12. neilz

neilz

I called to see Sweets. I left a vm and was called back by someone who said she retired. She offered me a girl named India. I saw some pics of her on CL. She looked good but I declined. I only saw India's pic's once. Unusual for Cl.
  13. numnutz

numnutz

Lotsa laughs. Thanks Cap, At least it wasn't a Klingon up my anus . That might have hurt more.
  14. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

That sucks, god knows where that pierced tongue has been.
  15. Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

She inserted an alien creature into your stomach. Don't worry, it will all be over soon.
  16. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

She might be asymptomatic, carrying the germ and passing it onto other people. Glad to hear you mended fine.
  17. numnutz

numnutz

Saw Stefani who has been posting recently on CL. Noticed she used the same ad setup and # that Sweets from J.C. used. Being that Sweets was one of my favorites (and I hadn't seen her in a while) decided to take the plunge. Same address in J.C., even the same apartment. two bills.
    Very pretty girl ,WOC, 22, same as pics. Session was ok, nothing spectacular, everything covered. Pierced nips, clit, tongue, if you're into that sort of thing. She immediately stuck her tongue down my throat and kept it there-----------was kinda weird, not DFK, just her tongue down my throat.

2 days later I got a really bad sore throat------the next day I couldn't talk or swallow.... throat was killing me. Went to the Doc, had strep throat before but this was 100 times worse---throat was swollen, felt like I was gonna choke. Got antibiotics and 4 days later ok. Definitely would NOT repeat.
    Be careful out there guys------never know what you might catch-----this girl looked fine