Stillettos Manhattan

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by lapdancefan, Nov 29, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. It used to be one of my favorite escapes from work. I'd chug down I-95, drop some cash at Ruby IIs getting all worked up and then swing by Fantasy Modeling for a table shower and treatment. Ymmm. Or, if feeling like walking on the wild side, try to persuade one of the hot ones at Keystones to treat me right in their secluded private dance area. (The risk there was always that there would be no hot ones, or that by having a suit on I would stand out too much in the bar...)

Haven't been there in more than a year and a half. Thank god for memories. Thing is, I remember all the hot ones from Ruby's -- especially the ones who knew how to sneak in extras -- were from Brooklyn. Why can I not find these women in NYC?!?!?!?!
  2. pinga

pinga

yeah, got to go back to Bridgeport. Haven't been there since April and have to check on the honeys. Girls are cute and the prices are right.
  3. There are no good strip clubs left in the Hartford area, if mileage is the measure. Pretty good eye candy at one of the places in East Hartford, name escapes me, but you can get that in your hotel room on the pay per view. Go to Bridgeport. It's awesome, worth the 1.5 hr. drive *max. Springfield MA a distant second.
  4. altantamale

altantamale

first - who cares about jargon - I agree ... just say it like it is.. $20 we're not elitists

any clues on good clubs in hartford ct area>

also - any word on Hurrah's in paterson NJ ?
  5. thelastone

thelastone

Re: well then,

Valjean started a new thread called "Just a little spam for the newbie". I'm sure he posted this because of this thread. He describes how to join in that post, take a look.

FYI valjean is the moderator for the nycstripclubs yahoo club.

last
  6. nixie

nixie

that reminds me...

I don't know about Bridgeport much but I can tell you that there is a district in Baltimore lined with bars whose primary function is for teh girls to "spend time with you." It really is quite erotic and fun and has a much more enjoyable atmosphere than a no touching strip club. If anyone knows what I am talking about please tell me if such a thing exists anywhere in New York City!
  7. lapdancefan

lapdancefan

Re: well then,

How could I forget! There is also a long thread in the NY/NJ/CT spa section about Bridgeport bars. I hope to be able to update that info first hand soon.
  8. lapdancefan

lapdancefan

You're right about that. But using that jargon correctly is a way for newbies to become more in tune with the group. That's why I did it. I will consider myself a newbie until I've been able to post several provider reviews.
  9. pinga

pinga

Nickels is on the south side of Queens blvd. between 69 and 70 streets. Generally opens after 7pm.
  10. un4given

un4given

Cookoos nest aint bad either, especially when SOME of the dancers arent butt ugly!! Very very nice milage..

they are closed for renovations till end of the year i think.
  11. jamal ginsburg

jamal ginsburg

can i have the address to nickels please
  12. pinga

pinga

By the way,good thrills can be had at Nickels and DumbartonsII.
  13. pinga

pinga

thanks, lapdancefan. I've been in the hobby for over 20 years so I do know certain things. I guess I was more or less voicing what the newbies or infrequent posters would say. Just my .02, but I don't think it requires knowing a particular jargon to belong to a group.
  14. justbill

justbill

For a good listing of strip clubs and the mileage available I suggest you go to yahoos club area and join "NYC Strip Clubs". You'll get a good rundown on the NYC/NJ clubs, legit and also the underground ones
  15. lapdancefan

lapdancefan

Nixie

See thread on x-dreams in Babylon (NY, I think) and Irvington Bars, Paterson Bars and Newark Bars, all under NJ.
  16. nixie

nixie

well then,

Do you know of any places that are not as well known to the public that aren't as "frustrating"?
  17. un4given

un4given

what do you expect in open-door Manhattan strip joints...
  18. nixie

nixie

getting back to the topic..

So I tried this place out last night...very clean nice joint. The girls were almost all VERY pretty and friendly. The 20 dollar lap dances are great but they are strict about the no touching policy and it got very frustrating. I suspect the back room (they said it's now 215 for 5 songs) is more of the same. argh!
    One more thing, you pay for one drink and you basically get as many as you want for free.
  19. Phantom

Phantom

I was thinking of the guy who might not know just what .2$ and $$.05 mean. How helpful is it if that guy who does not know what .2$ and $$.05 mean if he has to post a request or go searching for what .2$ and $$.05 mean?
  20. lapdancefan

lapdancefan

Pinga

I'm not sure what it is that you don't get. If it's that you don't understand the code words go to the rules forum, and read the thread on acronyms. If it's acceptance into the group you don't get, I'll gladly accept you as part of the group, although that's probably just about worthless.

If it's "satisfaction" in this hobby that you're not getting I'm betting that if you stick with this board and make your decisions based on the information provided here, that will change.