Strangest experience with an amp girl

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by genius, May 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. genius

genius

The other thread is the correct one - post there
    DO NOT POST INN THIS THREAD
  2. TASTYSQEEZE

TASTYSQEEZE

EMEE ohhhh Amee same sh#t, Ive gotten lot of play from Emee, has anybody shared the same experiences. She seems very needy for a amp girl emotionally that is. Never a peep about the tip and always treated me like a king. Just my early morning thought, now who's should I visit next?
  3. RuffToy

RuffToy

Bender, this is a double thread, can you combine the two please.
  4. genius

genius

Are you confusing the AMP by the tracks with the one across from Waldbaums? I know an Emme (pronounced like the letter M followed by letter E) and the one across from Waldbaums who always wears these giant glasses and is quite liberal with her body ),
  5. genius

genius

I am pretty sure he is the problem. He simply wants to have a legit place.
  6. TASTYSQEEZE

TASTYSQEEZE

Genius,I have had simular experiences at that very same local, but it was with a Amy with giant glasses that she wouldnt take off. though ive convinced her to go all the way. I wonder what happened to her?? These women, i dont believe have any men giving them TLC, so if your nice to them and find yourself daty its cool to feel and watch them twich in delight. But ive been so close many times and they make you belive they want f/s but in the end they might think of themselves as whores so they wont pass that line, I wonder if you threw the poppason a tip would he tell them to treat you like a king? just a thought.
  7. Troutman

Troutman Paste

Bitch.

Maybe you should ask her to dinner.
    Last edited: May 25, 2006
  8. genius

genius

I have been going for over a year (at least) to an amp in Farmingdale on Main st. The AMP owner is a guy, who is there a lot and the place is legit. I have reviewed this place prior as a good place to get a good reasonably priced legit massage.

Started with this girl Lisa, 28 year old (she says and I believe), nice body, kiick ass legit massage.

Then early this year I was able to get my hand down her bra and pop out a tit. Did a bit of sucking and she then finished the massage in a legit fashion.

I usually opt for the hour ($55) because I enjoy the massage so much.

About a few weeks later I was sucking on her nip (lick a tick-tack in and out of my mouth). She started kissing me on my forehead and her breathing changed and she got this far away look in her eyes. I slid my hand down her pants and (from the ass end) started findering her. About a minute later she slid on top of me , got really wet and a minute later had a couple of little spasms. she then gently took her nipple out of my month and started some really nice DFK'ing. She obviously got off. But get this - no HJ - just rubbed around my balls and along side of my dick.

to be continued.