Street action in Monmouth County

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by mr8500, Jan 19, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mr8500

mr8500

This news does not make me happy...
    If anyone knows of anything going on in Keans let us know!
  2. firefightertom

firefightertom

There was a time when you could cruise Broadway and the neighboring streets in LB amost any time of the day and pick up SW's, white, black spanish. Those days are long gone. The PD has gotten alot of funding and is fully staffed with a ton of cops. They have a great street crimes division and those guys are out all the time. I know a bunch of them and its not cool in LB anymore.
    Rooster, Ellies, LA Sata in North LB,
  3. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Polo-
    Not sure, however, in the A.P. Press, articles appear from time to time about busts on the streets of L.W. Thus, I would be very careful.
  4. polosportman

polosportman

Rooster,
    I know it is not Monmouth County but I have heard from friends from work that in Lakewood late at night you can pick up SW at the bus station. Have you heard if this is true? I know many times when I drive through the main roads of Lakewood its my feeling that some of these gals are available.

Your thoughts,
    Polo
  5. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

I would stay away from L.B.-due to high LE Activity. It is not a consumer friendly place.

I would stay away from A.P.-due to the high crime rate. It is not a very safe place. If you want to end up turning up dead in the Ocean or Lake, then try that area.

As for Keans-I have no idea. Again, never been a place for that much action, as far as I know.

Quite simply put, Monmouth County is not a haven for s.w. or providers in general. There was a time and day, back about 6 or 7 years ago, where L.B. had some great M.P.'s, however, the crack-down brought an end to just about all of them. Anyone remembers Ellie's?

Additionally, if you live or work in the areas even remotely close to L.B. and A.P., a fairly large re-build program is going on in each of those cities. It is far more advanced in L.B. with million dollar plus condo's near the Ocean, however, A.P. is starting to go that way also. That is especially true in the area nearest to the Lake.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  6. willyb

willyb

keansburg...

i have heard there is action in keansburg but i have never seen any...
  7. solnaweb2

solnaweb2

It amazes me that Keansburg doesn,t have a street scene. It seems to be the perfect place for white trash crack whores.....or even washed up dancers..also what about perth amboy?
  8. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

le has been very visible there.. as well as gays..safe hobbying has all but ended.. you.. be safe
  9. mr8500

mr8500

Anyone know of any going on?
    Keansberg, Asbury, Long Branch? Wherever.