student discounts?

Discussion in 'New York' started by TC_Jedi, Jan 26, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. tooma

tooma

I agree w/ pswope. You are better off chasing the non-pro tail. I once read a tip in Maxim Mag from a guy who asks every girl he sees out. He was getting dates like 5% of the time. But if you ask enough, 5% is pretty good. NYC has no shortage of girls.
  2. pswope

pswope One out of three

dude..if you have any game at all,you should not have to see working girls to get laid. I don't care how many princesses there are at your school,NYC has tons of young babes,who aren't just chasing paper. You need to hang out at some other places.
  3. TC_Jedi

TC_Jedi

Music is my primary hobby. I'm a full time student at the moment....sucks sometimes.
  4. LOUMA

LOUMA

...and don't forget those banged out groupie sows who would attend the musician's shows at dive-bars.
  5. justlooking

justlooking

Well geez, then don't waste your money on prostitutes. Get out there and date a stripper like any other self-respecting unemployed musician would do.
  6. TC_Jedi

TC_Jedi

hot4chicks: how did you know I play music?

I'd love to rent out my place but I'm currently residing in my uncle's rathole basement. Good luck getting any girl down there. She'll love my foam pad bed. I've read some of the other threads here and see how you guys get great deals but I mean I can't shell out $$ for a provider.
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2003
  7. LOUMA

LOUMA

that is so f-ed up, and yet bartering is the basis of human kind's economic system.
    PS--was that table also being used for making pizzas? Nothing like a butt to make an impression on a pie ;)
  8. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

both...there's a pizza shop where my buddy delivered Marino Ices. They have a table in the back where they'd bang hookers at night in exchange for a pizza and soda.
  9. justlooking

justlooking

The girls or the food stamps?
  10. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Some of the $5 girls around my old block would take food stamps. Some of the local stores would let you use them for beer.
  11. bwahahahahahaha!!!
  12. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Why do I get the this mental picture?:

The session is over.
    Betty and her John have big smiles on their faces.
    The John is getting dressed.
    When he is done, he reaches for his wallet and puls out a card.
    He hands it to Betty. She then reaches into her bag and pulls
    out the paper punch, the kind the train conductors use, and punches a hole on the card.

She hands the card back to the John and says "Remember sweetie, the next ones free"
  13. pswope

pswope One out of three

I know some working girls in Brooklyn,who take food stamps.
  14. hot4chicks

hot4chicks

If you aren't sure if you have enough money to pay for the train ride home, on a normal day, how do you propose paying a hooker?

Of course, lots of chicks dig poor musicians.
  15. pswope

pswope One out of three

A Modest Proposal

When I was in college, I rented an apartment that happned to be located right above a donut shop,which was open 24/7. When I went to go to sleep the first night,I discovered there was a speaker right beneath my bed playing Muzak. While I could sleep with the neon of "Jolly Rodger" coming through the cheap curtains, the Muzak of Glen Cambell drove me nuts. Went down to shop and encountered a pimp and 2 of his hos. After some banter,he offered to barter me the services of his ladies in exchange for use of my bedroom.
    Since I was getting laid regularly(full head of hair,jock,sexual revolution still in full swing) I demurred and moved out instead.
    Since there are a bunch of indies always looking for apts to use,maybe you can make a similiar arrangement
  16. justlooking

justlooking

You're right. You have a right to commercial sex you can afford. Absolutely.
  17. TC_Jedi

TC_Jedi

I am from a very poor background and I managed to get to a good university. All the girls here are from the burbs and expect their man to be throwing around money like it grows on trees. I'm wondering where my train fare money will come from sometimes. I just want a provider who is reasonably priced so I can blow off some steam and not blow my bank account on some prissy, stuck up, vapid college girl.
  18. harrynj

harrynj

So you plan to use your financial aid money on prostitutes? :rolleyes:
  19. Fargo

Fargo

How about a discount for the socially inept?
  20. betty_snj

betty_snj

no need to keep a record to track repeated clients, they will do it for you.
    I do have a "frequent fucker miles" program.
    I treat my regulars, either with a freebie or a special treat.
    :)