Suddenly...Sedona !!!

Discussion in 'New York' started by Aristotle, Sep 5, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Sedona in Arizona

Just read a post on the other board that she will not be available in Arizona anymore :(
    HP
  2. mr. wonderful

mr. wonderful

I saw Sedona when she was Cole Taylor. Whatever name she goes by, she was great and alot of fun. Definitely in the all time top ten.

MW
  3. wimpy

wimpy

Martin,

Nice review...Some of us should be so lucky.

Wimpy
  4. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Thanks Phantom..... nytoad. Read the thread, if you still want to know, e-mail me and I'll tell you.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

6. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

[/B][/QUOTE]

Who is Janelle? any pic,info or website? [/B][/QUOTE]

It would be great if someone( not me cause I dont know) could give nytoad the info privately instead of firing up this one again.
    take care HP
  7. nytoad

nytoad

Who is Janelle? any pic,info or website?
  8. nytoad

nytoad

[Edited by nytoad on 09-07-2001 at 12:20 PM]
  9. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"I think I'll abstain from ALL providers for about a month and see Sedona for"

I'll be looking for the headline "provider drowns in NYC hotel room".
  10. littleguy

littleguy Gold

Slink,

Stop searching for skeletons in the closet. (grin)
  11. littleguy

littleguy Gold

OK, I'm conscious again. Whew

HP, I believe at one time Sedona didn't see anybody in Phoenix, only on tours.

Don't know if it had to do with having a boyfriend there, or working for a service there (didn't want to piss off the service ?) or whatever. Don't know if that policy has changed.

Do you have Simon's phone number ?

martin,

I'll BET.

Cheap motherfucker that I am, I only spent $400/hr twice, both with Janelle. The first time turned into an almost 4 hour session. The 2nd time was pretty good but NOTHING like the first.

Based on Sedona's always rave reviews and services she provides, I think I'll abstain from ALL providers for about a month and see Sedona for 2 hours when she gets here again.
  12. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

I am going to be in Phoenix in two weeks and am hoping to see Sedona if she is in town. Have not gotten a response from my introductory e-mail, so it seems I will have to contact Simon directly. Will post a report of my activities in the Valley of the Sun.
    take care HP
  13. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

"Sedona" plus "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" ==> Phoenix ???
  14. Aristotle

Aristotle Just another girl on the IRT

Half hour was 250. Called Simon at 3:00pm and saw her at 6:00. Best 250 I ever spent .
  15. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

LOLOLOL
  16. littleguy

littleguy Gold

ew

Lying on the fucking floor passed out....... Motherfucker.........

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

martin,

How'd you get a "last minute" gig with her and what did it cost you ?

Now I'm gonna HAVE to make a trip to Lehighton, PA.

Or BEG St. Bart to get Ally or Meredith to talk (?) to me again. (grin)

[Edited by littleguy on 09-05-2001 at 10:12 PM]
  17. ew

ew Silver

Littleguy...

Where are you?
  18. Aristotle

Aristotle Just another girl on the IRT

Last Week, I was fortunate to meet and share some time with the traveling Sedona Weaver.

Sedona is a very pretty women. Her pics on her website are accurate. Very pretty. Very shapely. Vitals are as follows:

Age 32-35
    Body Type - Fit and slender
    Measurments - 36d-23-33
    Breast implants soft

I met her at her hotel. It was a last minute thing and she only had a half our slot open. Sedona was very shapely and answered her door with a white and green dress on. Obviously, her silhouette through the light in the door way showed she had nothing on under the dress and a nice figure. I entered the smallish room and dispensed with the payment, and I was told to get naked. When Sedona came back from the bathroom we started with some light kissing which soon became very heavy. As she laid on the bed she asked me go down and have some fun a the "Y". Sedona enjoyed and after 5 minutes asked if she could give me a blow job. She started a slowly,teasing BBBJ. Than she just went all the way down and did an out of the world deep throat. Then, after this she pulled out two condomns. She looked at me an said you need the bigger one. So she applied the condom and asked what was my favorite position, I looked her and motioned for her to get on top of me. As she got on top. She began to ride me very slow and picked up the pace. She than some how spun around and did me reverse cowgirl. She has a very soft ass. Not big, but soft skin. While riding me reverse cowgirl I had eyefull ofl her rear end. Rumor has it that she is very fluent in the Greek arts, and from my vantage point it looked so. So we turn to missionary for awhile. As I am doing her missionary, she looks into my eyes and tells "I want you to fuck me in the ass, with your big cock". Damn I had never had a provider tell me that before. I was shocked. So shocked that as she bent over, I lost my hardness. So she gave me some oral and I came up again. So she applies some KY to me and her and I slide in. Slowly, working my way to a hard hitting tempo. Since it was her idea I really let loose on her from behind. After what seemed a good 10 minutes, I pull out. She looks at me and tells me to finish off in her mouth. Off goes the condom and she works it until I release in her mouth. And yes she swallowed. I looked up at the clock and I was there close to 45 minutes. We both cleaned up. I was going to tip for the extra time and she told me that it was not necessary because she enjoyed the short time probably as much a I did. She told me she travels to NYC very ofter and hoped I would see her again. Yes I will.