1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

Suffolk Lap Dance

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by bhaigunit, Apr 29, 2011.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. kardshark

kardshark

I think that sign is on the green house next door to the building that the lap dance place is located it used to be a fs amp
  2. cdbear33

cdbear33

closed

went by this place on sat sign on the door says condemd any one found on premises will be prosecuted. hope this helps

J
  3. metalmonger

metalmonger

I noticed the website is down. Is this place shut down? Any info would be nice. Planning on hitting it sometime soon.
  4. leonthrilla

leonthrilla

i have been in the scene for few years and i just found out this site and joined. i'll try to contribute my past experience as its relates...so here it goes...i went to Suffolk lap dance Tuesday afternoon, Lisa has greeted me in. I asked to see the other girls, but they were giving dances...i paid 60 for the half and she took me to the back room and asked to sit down and relax. few minutes later she came back to the room, she said girls work on tips, so cough it up...i asked how much are the tips and she said she gets min. of 100 to 200 and up. i said thats not what i heard and it's well above my range and she was kinda like take it or leave it. i asked for refund of 60, first she said "they" don't like to refund, but she will refund me. so she gave my money back and literally kicked me out of the place.
  5. bhaigunit

bhaigunit

what are lisas rates?
  6. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

very convenient dude..after a massage you can always get your clothes cleaned if any stains get on them

fu2
  7. m23dude

m23dude

wow

I would really to try this placw BUT we use the laundry mat next door so you all know my dilemma-oh well ciao
  8. lizkerr68

lizkerr68

This is the same Lisa from CBs. I meant annoying in that her habit of continual chatter hasn't changed. She looks great though all opinions are strictly YMMV.
  9. ExLS

ExLS banned

lisa

This lisa looks like the one that used to work at Cherri bombs. Reminds me of a Skinny Wendy
  10. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

welcum aboard..would you please provide a little more detail of your recent experience with the busty lisa..thanx

fu2
  11. lizkerr68

lizkerr68

lisa is still as buxom and anoying as ever. But she certainly is impressive.
  12. Poini

Poini

Lisa is dom to the best of my knowledge, don't think she still provides other then that. Sometimes questions are as good as answers as other people might want to know the answers as well. Dont hate on lurkers.
  13. rre

rre

all 7 posts question's? question for you when will you give one back
  14. bhaigunit

bhaigunit

Any reviews on this place, Lisa in particular?