1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

SUGAR Korean/Japanese fitness hottie

Discussion in 'New York' started by thedonald, Feb 17, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. amfv

amfv

Unless she lied ... Sugar is michelle. I had called Joanne to see sugar ... Said she was there. Turned out to be Michelle ... I passed and waited for jenni.
  2. pontiacgto

pontiacgto

Yes shes hot, beautiful body and face. BBBJ but no CIM by her request, so I was a gentleman and obliged her. But she made up for it with everthing else, took it all like a champ. Apartment is nice too. 300hr no tip asked.
  3. Manhattan

I was there the other day and met Miki ..... but took a pass and waited for Jenni
  4. out of control

out of control

Is this in Manhattan or Queens?
  5. thedonald

thedonald

An hour of debauchery with the hottest japanese/korean girl Ive seen yet, SUGAR. Beautiful face combined with a fitness body and a firm round booty. Looks to be about 24. All natural nice B's. She has that colored auburn hair that seems to be the thing with manicured K girls. She gave me a workout. Basically put me thru every coitus position on the chart that I was able to do. I had to pass on one. This girl is an athlete of love. 300 for the hour tip included.
    She works with "Joanne" and has a new apartment now, bigger layout and most important no front desk so its discreet. Joannes number is 718-5360329
    sugar number from web- 718-517-0970
    The pictures have the typical asian retouching, but I assure you this girl needs no enhancing.

sugar
    [​IMG]