survey

Discussion in 'New York' started by burgoyne, Jan 24, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jack sprat

jack sprat

altho i have been to amsterdam many times and enjoy walking around the red light district, the whole scene is a total turn-off because it is so anti-septic and mechanical. personally, i get more satisfaction from jerking off.
  2. NoName2

NoName2

Yeah - for the worst, most rushed, most robotic and mechanical 20 minutes of your life. From my experience in the legal brothels in Nevada and in Amsterdam, for some reason, legalized prostitution is never anywhere as much bang for the buck as it is here.
  3. billyS

billyS

See, now me and Daro always post at the same time.
  4. Wayne Zworld

Wayne Zworld

PS: Billy "I" was to slow huh?? You beat me by 1 minute
  5. billyS

billyS

?????????????
  6. Wayne Zworld

Wayne Zworld

The hottest girl in the red light district of Amsterdam charges 40 euro for a 20 minute, suck and fuck. As of September.

Wayne

PS Billy is was to slow huh??
  7. Wayne Zworld

Wayne Zworld

Sorry but Vegas is not legal, It's about an hour north in Parhump <sp>
  8. billyS

billyS

Its not legal in Las Vegas.
  9. shorty

shorty

1. New York would be like Amsterdam. Brothels and red light districts.

2. Economics 101 teaches the theory of price vs supply and demand. If it were legalized, more people would be comfortable seeking it thereby increasing demand. If the count of providers stayed the same, demand would be higher thereby increasing average pricing. But on the same note, if it were legalized, supply would increase as well because more providers would pop up. IF the number of hobbyists didn't increase in proportion, supply would be higher and thereby cost would be reduced. In a nutshell? Too many economic variables to figure out what would happen to price.

3. I can foresee it being all the boroughs. More prominent in well to do neighborhoods. Very much like the drug and SW scene that exists today. People don't like to shit in their own backyard. They'd rather hide it where the shit is higher.

4. About as often as they get checked now.

That being said and questions being answered, I'd like to add that I think it's very unrealistic to think that the Nazi Midget Mayor that runs the city NOW would ever even contemplate legalizing the hobby. So why bother even contemplating it.
  10. burgoyne

burgoyne

what do you think the hobby would be like, if it were legal in NYC like it is in Las Vegas.

how would it affect the pricing?

would it be in the outer boros?

how often would they to be checked by a doctor?