Surya from eros...

Discussion in 'New York' started by ck1, May 24, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. l60ets

l60ets

hmm...

I am hispanic but I look as white as white can be.

I should have a session with her, and afterwards tell her, surprise, you had a session with a spanish guy and it went just fine. Maybe, she'd lighten up a bit then... course maybe she would just kick me in the Junk

hmm

L60ETS
  2. ck1

ck1

It is the same girl, I also saw her last summer while she was going by another name Kay I think...The first thing she asked me was if I was Spanish(I'm not)I'm as white as can be...I guess she doesn't do her own kind either...This time she asked me where I was from, I told her and pretty much had no other problems after that...I guess she is very picky, maybe because of bad experiences, whatever, she does give good service but the biased thing isn't cool...peace
  3. betty_snj

betty_snj

lol...not like that RuffToy but...

you know, I love dicks...and when I am "there" all my senses are in alert and need to be in tune so I can give the best oral experience to my clients.

I spend way too much time with my face buried between guys legs...and I can sense all the little things other women might not.

My post is about the differences between men genitals...to accept and worship all ewually tskes a woman who really loves what she does.

:)
    Last edited: May 26, 2006
  4. RuffToy

RuffToy

and this is what you should bring....... [​IMG]
  5. RuffToy

RuffToy

For all the stinky guys going to see Betty....this is what you can expect to see when you enter the door..[​IMG]
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

well, I play with dick all day and I've been doing it for years....yes, black guys do have a strong smell in their pubic area. Is musky even if they wash right before a session.

White guys just smell if they are unclean...after they wash their dicks and balls the skin do not retain any odor.

Now, white guys who are redheads have a musky odor like black men...even after washed.

I think the muskness is from the coarse hair... black and redhead guys have coarse public hairs and the smell is kind on the same level.

Indian guys smells like curry mixed with sweat...after washing with soap and water, just the faint curry smell stays, because it comes from inside.

Asian guys are the less smelly of all...their skin do not produce smelly scents...they have lots of public hair, but a hairless body, but they do not smell.

Color of the skin, race, diet and kind of pubic hair makes guys smell very different from each other.
  7. ecpaul

ecpaul

Huh? "Funky" smell? I'm not sure where you are getting this besides your experiences. I've never heard this one.

I'm not sure how you're getting the white guys balls smell better on average that black guys. I've never heard of skin color making a difference in taste and smell. I've heard of diet making a difference in this department however but that's not based on race.
  8. betty_snj

betty_snj

lol...I am not racist, so do not attack me...but after seeing many guys of different colors and races over the years, I can give you a general idea of why girls don't like to see certain guys.

Of course, every rule has exceptions...but if 7 out of 10 guys of a particular race/color are demanding and hard to deal, have bad breath, body odors and like to fuck you to death, then these girls will NOT take chances in seeing any guy from the same race/color again.

Don't you guys deal with guys of other races and colors in your everyday life?
    What is the percentage ot these people that "IF YOU WERE A WOMAN", you would not consider fucking?

I think all it comes down to few basic things, no matter which color/race you are:

* bad breath:
    usually the ones claiming the girl is not GFE have bad breath. How a girl can passionately kiss a guy with that?

* smelly groins:
    darker the skin, smellier the guys are down the pubic area...sometimes not even after a shower right before the session can get rid of the funky smell. Lots of girls cannot deal with that, reason BJs with ball licking doesn't happen to certain guys.

* smelly armpits & feet:
    sorry to say and if I offend any of the indians guys in this board but YOU KNOW I AM TELLING THE TRUTH...you have indian friends or coworkers, right? A large percentage of indian guys do not believe in soap and deodorant. Body odors is not a turn on and if a girl see a large number of indians guys that smells, well indian men will be crossed over their list even if they are the poster boys for Dove.

* heavy poundng with big dicks:
    90% of the black guys have bigger dicks and they are LONG lasting fuckers. Black men are fuckers and they like to pound you deep and hard for the whole lenght of the session. Usually they just come once and is very hard for them to cum orally, so...they need to pound and pound.
    Now, for a civvy married woman who loves to fuck and is looking for an affair, a black man is a dream come true...but for a provider he is not.
    A provider has a series of appointments during the day and meeting a guy who is going to tire them for the rest of the day is not an option.

* bad handling or a womans body:
    a percentage of foreigners (asians, indians, white east europeans) do not have a clue about foreplay and how to handle & touch a womans body. They squeeze the breasts hard, pinch or bite the nipples and finger the pussy like jackhammers. Our private parts are very delicate and any mishandling or tough play will leave bruises and sores.

I think women do not want to see certain types of guys not because they are racist, most is because these guys do not follow the basic rules of hygiene and how to handle a woman.

Do you want to lay in a bed where the prior guy was smelling like a skunk? do you want to fuck a girl who is all sore from the previous guy and will limit your foreplay and actions with her?

These are some of the reasons girls put limitations on who they see or not.

I think, specially when it comes to our body, we have the right to say no to certain guys or situations.

Our body is the most precious thing we own...so is not racism, trust me, just instinct of preservation :)~~~~
  9. wanguy30

wanguy30

She must be afraid of catching the Asian bird flu... ;)
  10. jruder

jruder

Civil Rights Violation

Tho I am not MOC, always pisses me off to hear about violations of civil rights law public accomodations requirements. All this was supposedly settle in 1964...you can't discriminate in serving food, in transportation, in housing, etc. Should apply to serving up pussy as well.

We could set up a picket line demanding equality opportunity providing.

jruder
  11. ecpaul

ecpaul

ROFL :D OMG thanks for the laugh.

"Goldicocks"
    Last edited: May 25, 2006
  12. wanguy30

wanguy30

Sterotypes?

Well, maybe she's like Goldilocks? She wants to make sure it's not too big, not too small, it has to be just right. :D
  13. Lascivious

Lascivious

Why asians? I figure the steretypical knock of quickness and less endowment would warrant a better client. But hey, her stupid bias, her loss of alot of potential green.
  14. ecpaul

ecpaul

Exactly I dislike gals with a bias. When they get hungry, older, or whatever they'll "broaden their horizons". I'm not upset by this and come to expect it (sadly) from the occasional provider. The thing that annoyed me was the phone gals (not sure if it was a provider maybe was Surya) attitude. Telling me to "call back Wednesday" (and then hanging up on me...bitch who is you?) I would've absolutely respected (but not liked) their no-MOC policy if they would've simply and politely told me upfront.

Thanks....that's my rant I'm done and moving on baby :D.
  15. benisbig

benisbig

A racist is a racist do they need any specific reasons?
  16. nicebod

nicebod

Might be a post-op as many "somad" agency girls are.
  17. ecpaul

ecpaul

Too beaucoup GI? To much boom boom.
  18. ecpaul

ecpaul

Well same #. I doubt the MOC policy will be different no matter what gal you deal with at that particular address.
  19. ecpaul

ecpaul

Call her and ask...she didn't go into specifics and was a bit rude just hung up on me. I wasn't unpleasant or anything in the 1st or 2nd call. The gal I tried was from Surya and that #.
  20. jiffy_squid

jiffy_squid

it's hard out there for a pimp.