SW in Plainfield - strange experience

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by bushleaguer, Feb 21, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Thorn

Thorn

You can do the same thing I, and a lot of others, do.

Hit the stroll and make your picks, but forgo the actual sex act.

You get the "rush" as you call it. Me, I just think its keeping my antenna well tuned. You are safer and little bushleaguer may well thank you.
  2. neilz

neilz

When you go to a crackhead hookers place you are in real danger. You never know who will show up and if something happens to you, nobody will ever find out.
    When I go to someone's place, I always call my friend and tell him where I am. If she doesn't like it, I won't go.
    Most of the time a hotel room is worth the investment, from a safty point.
  3. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

Thanks mackolicious for the advice. Yeah, I always have it in the back of my mind that I am putting myself in harms way, but at the same time I get that 'rush' from doing the SW prowl thing.

That's good advice about pulling over to a spot that *you* choose and not your brief passenger. I never thought that I could be lead into a really bad situation that way.

This particular girl had a vibe that she was trustworthy...but like you said you just never know. I've scaled my SW antics lately. In the past almost all of my hobbying went to SW action. These days I've been checking out the MP scene more often.

Thanks. :)

Oh, found her a bit before 8pm. I wasn't watching the clock....but it was sometime around there.
  4. johnnyt44

johnnyt44

what time was it when you saw this lady on the streets??
  5. jcb625

jcb625

Hey Galt !!!

Hey John....I think we have a problem here....I think we're
    married to the same woman....the fact that my name is John
    also only makes it easier for her not to slip up and call us by
    the wrong name.....that is , when she's talkin' to me.....
  6. mackolicious2000

mackolicious2000

Hey Bushman, I think you better rethink your plan of action bro'.

95% of all N.J. SW's are crack heads. Usually the stroll is 1 or 2 blocks from the local pharmacy and your hard earned dollar goes right there 5 minutes after you leave. When you pick one up they either just beamed up or are about to after you are done.

Crack heads hang and live with nefarious people. You should never go to where they rest at. It can be way dangerous. And if something were to happen, how would you explain your presence at her spot? I don't think the "shoe excuse" would work when you try to explain why you were in the apartment of a overdosed SW.

Stick to your car dude.

Never give a crack head $ for anything, ever.

Never let them think you have more money than the .20 for the blowjob. No matter how good they look. a crack head's prime directive is: Get Money.

Try to only go to your chosen spot for the action.

Sometimes (not always) their spot is a pre arranged place to take johns that they know have a lot of money on them.

To quote Thorn:

"Packs looking for marks are well aware of said watering hole and will ponce on gazelles unable to use their horns
    effectively to gore panthers that would make a light snack out of them.

Its a jungle out there baby."

And I don't want to see you get eaten.

No judgements, just the advice of an ex-urban (now suburban) guy that grew up hanging with the fellas chasing poon where ever it could be found.
  7. john galt

john galt

HEY!

bushleager said

" While I was doing so I noticed she just kind of laid there, no fake moans or anything. After a while I was ready for action, so she motioned that the had a cover on her dresser. I got up and put it on, then proceeded to go into some missionary. Again she was just lying there kind of staring off into space and not being responsive in the slighest bit, and had her arms spread out by her sides. I flipped her over and got into some doggie....again no noises or anything. I finished and pulled out."

I think you just had sex with my wife!

sounded like her until the crack pipe and bj and she let you DATY...then i knew it wasn't her!
  8. bushleaguer

bushleaguer The CDC

I was cruising through Plainfield NJ on Somerset Street and thought I might check out the action. So I was cruising around the side streets between Somerset and Watchung Ave. and came across a tall and thin Latin SW off of Somerset near Fairview. She had a skirt on to about her knees and a windbreaker on (it was drizzling tonight) so I wasn't sure if she was working, but on a second pass she waved so I pulled over. She came over and she said it would be .4 for a bj and .6 for fs. I agreed and she got in.

When she was in the car I got a better look at her. She had thick, wavy brown hair that went a bit past her shoulders. She also had a lot of makup on...blue eyeliner and lots of lipstick...quite pretty for a SW actually. She said her name was Angelina, and she looked to be in her mid-twenties. Her English was very good in telling me where to go, but seeing how attractive she was I asked if we could get a room somewhere. She said she didn't normally, but it would be good to get out of the rain for a while. :)

I figured we'd get a motel room on Route 22, but she said we could go back to her place which was a few blocks away. A few lefts and rights and we pulled up to a small, run-down house. We walked around to the back of the house and went in. She had a small apartment-type place, which was modestly furnished but clean. She said it would be $ for fs, which a gave her up front. We then walked into her bedroom which consisted of just a twin bed and an old dresser. She told me to get comfortable and she would just need to use the bathroom, which was across the hall. So I got undressed an waited for what seemed to be about 10 minutes. When she came back she was still dressed, and started to disrobe instantly. As she was doing so I noticed a smell which I could only describe as a burning rubber smell. I ignored it when I saw this girl naked....nice set of b-cup breasts, a small ass and a tatoo on her hip. Very nice.

She pushed me down onto the bed and we got to business. No DFK, but started off with BBBJ and then I returned the favor and got into some DATY. While I was doing so I noticed she just kind of laid there, no fake moans or anything. After a while I was ready for action, so she motioned that the had a cover on her dresser. I got up and put it on, then proceeded to go into some missionary. Again she was just lying there kind of staring off into space and not being responsive in the slighest bit, and had her arms spread out by her sides. I flipped her over and got into some doggie....again no noises or anything. I finished and pulled out. She kind of just slumped down onto the bed and mumbled that I could dispose of the cover in the toilet. So I rolled it off and went across the hall to the bathroom, and while I was flushing it I noticed she had a crack pipe on the ledge of the sink. The smell I noticed after she came out of the bathroom must of been her lighting up! And that explained her spacey behavior when we got into the action.

I came back into the bedroom and she was still just lying there. I told her I had a nice time....got dressed.....and said I was ready to leave. She mumbled that she was going to hang out there for a while, so I told her I'd find my way out. I grabbed my jacket and left.

That was a bit of a strange experience, as I have never been with a provider who used during a session. She was very attractive though, so I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her again if I was in the area. I don't think I would head back to her place though....it was a bit too strange in that situation. It would be better to stick to a "car date."
    Anyway, her name was Angelina....she's about 5'8" and is thin. She has wavy brown hair down a bit past her shoulders. I found her at the corner of Somerset and Fairview for anyone in that neck of the woods. :)