table shower

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by bigcecil, Jul 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nabbeun

nabbeun

bigcecil, I Want To Spa...

the girls must be all cute and giggly when you walk in...their favorite customers! i can rarely get a girl to crack a smile, so i can only imagine it must be nice.

actually, i would expect the reverse: with the glove, the (much) lowered sensation makes most last longer, whereas bb with your SO would be faster?

of couse, that does not account for the skill of the amp girl, which can be considerable. esp when they get on cow girl (usually the beginning), if they sense they can get you off quickly it's like sharks smelling blood in the water, they will ride you furiously to make you pop in a minute or two. now me, i sometimes fake being close at the outset cg, to see if they'll make that run for the exit - it's fun! lol. you think they'd know better by now ;)

i recommend if you have the minuteman problem, have them skip the bj and cg position. start off with mish or doggie where you can control the tempo / level of stimulation. then vary the timing or angle every minute or less, it will keep backing you away from the edge.
  2. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

I think it's due to the prostate massage that the better AMPs employ. That just gets the juices really flowing. Also, there is something automatically erotic about the ethnicity of an Asian woman. That accent and their playfulness is so much different than a regular American blonde. What I have done in the past is to rub one out about two hours before I go to an AMP. This gives me time to bounce back and also gets that first bullet out of the gun. I have had some fantastic marathon sessions because of this technique.
  3. I Want To Spa

I Want To Spa

Bigcecil:

I have the same problem. When I am with my SO I last a good 15-20 minutes. However, at an AMP I last 1 minute at the most. Funny thing is when I am with an independant provider I can last 15-20 minutes. There is just something about an AMP that gets me worked up.

Spa
  4. bigcecil

bigcecil

This is vaguely related, but just a general question also --- but when things turn "happy" -- how long does it take most of you? In normal life, it seems to take me a decent amount of time - but at an mp I seem to be a minuteman. Just wondering if thats normal, or if I should be ashamed.
  5. bigcecil

bigcecil

One time I did get a little bit of a finger while washing the backside at that shiatsu place on 309 (which is lame). Too bad the rest of the experience sucked, so I haven't been back. It was quite a turn on though.
  6. reddy4uu

reddy4uu

My best time in the shower was at Hatfield Spa (may it R.I.P). Soaping turned into sliding, and when Mona (oh, where did she disappear to?) flipped me over, she started sliding, and slid me right in. We did it raw for several minutes, and then she gave me a soapy bbbj. I remember at the end, she gave me a lecture about not doing that w/ other girls, cause they might not be healthy. Oh, the things we've done and lived to tell about it...
  7. buddrinkerdave2

buddrinkerdave2

Once in the shower face down, she finished a good cleaning on the ass and I blew an ear piercing fart, I think it even blew bubbles. I was so embarrased but she broke the ice and started laughing and said " I guess I have to clean it again". That was the 1st of many visits with my ATF at the hill.
  8. stgfir

stgfir

I've had a wide variety of things happen, all short of FS in the shower. The most embarassing was slipping and falling as soon as we entered the room. At least I ended up with a little extra "pity" action for the idiot that way.
  9. bigcecil

bigcecil

I generally tip at the end, which might be part of the problem. Although, at my regular place - I tipped up front once and she gave me a strange look and nothing was any different that usual.

I must be getting old, but I generally don't get hard during the shower (probably some nervousness at work). I've had some good washes though, but nothing beyond that. I think its because I tend to avoid any of the fs places. Those probably give a better shower experience.

But still, I love the shower. Still one of my favorite parts. The warm water & soap -- feels great.
  10. Bob9876344

Bob9876344

I find that if you initiate some fun before or on the way to the shower, your going to get a much more enjoyable experience. I also find that tipping heavily up front helps enormously.
  11. Aegis911

Aegis911

Waterclone -

TEENAGERS?

If I started in the shower it would be gone by the time I got to the room.

Sigh . . . age is creeping up on me.
  12. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

i have had some fun times in the shower room. once got 69 going, some BBBJ, a little 'golden' play but no FS. But on one occassion a quick visit to the greek islands...but this is VERY VERY rare.
  13. misterxyz

misterxyz

I haven't gone to an AMP in years. I never received special service on the table shower but when the girl really cleaned my asshole, I knew I was going to get a good ass licking in the playroom.
  14. treizecisisase

treizecisisase

I'd say your "new" girls and so so pros are least likely to give you anything but a scrub. It is usually a forewarning of how hot in will be. It is helpful to try and get some action in the shower for the main course. I find it warms things up nicely. Some places do have cameras in the shower to monitor what goes on and keep it clean. For the record tugs and BBBJ are common and FS is a rare thing but does slip into play ;) Pops are very rare these days but wasn't always the case.
  15. Irish Mike

Irish Mike banned

I have had everything short of FS done while in the shower, although all of that has been at CH2. Some places give a brief tug, but cut it short. The great Texas Slide is an amazing experience and involves the girl soaping you up and then climbing up on top and sliding up and across you much to your delight. Mimi at CH2 was a pro at this. God do I miss her...

I have never popped in the shower, but have come close. One wouldn't let me as she thought it would inhibit performance back in the room. It would not have..
  16. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

I have seen some reviews where guys talked about getting hard during the shower and that leading to being taken care of then, before the massage, for a first pop.

So, I imagine teenagers get a lot more table shower action. :)
  17. Aegis911

Aegis911

Some AMPS - such as CH2 - give their patrons more fun in the shower.
  18. Bandaid

Bandaid

The shower has always been pretty much just the shower for me, except I like getting one. I always feel very clean after getting one. She wants you clean. You won't get much, IMO, if you turn it down.
  19. bigcecil

bigcecil

I've been going to amps for years now, and other than some good cleaning of the device - I've never had much excitement in the shower room.

Is this normal - or do you usually get things started a bit in the shower room?