taking a buddy along for a threesome

Discussion in 'New York' started by almbxny, Mar 1, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Treknutnj

Treknutnj

Julie's would be an excellent choice...or for a really wild time take in a visit to F Stop (see banner ad above)
  2. almbxny

almbxny

more ideas

her particular thing is she want to go along hobbying not swinging....
  3. daengman

daengman

Julie's does 2 girl sessions so julie would probably allow you to bring a partner to a session.

Keep in mind though, that in any commercial 2 girl session, that it will go much better if the girls know each other. a 2 girl session where the girls don't know each other may be less satisfactory than doing either one alone.

Maybe you should try a swing club. You would probably have a larger selection of partners and could change partners each round. It also would be less expensive.
  4. Eugene

Eugene

almbxny

Some massage parlours have an option for a massage for a couple. It might not be exactly what you have in mind though, but I tried it and thought it was a lot of fun. You usually pay a double price and both of you are massaged in a special room with two tables. You can exchange masseuses between you and your girl.
    After the soft part of your massage is finished (and both of you will be turned on ) you'll be left alone for enough time to have sex or whatever else you want...
    I tried it in WGS, Area and Kobe. (All of course with different girlfriends)
  5. almbxny

almbxny

you read that right

this gal is wild and interested in joining me in hobbying
  6. Beth<3

Beth<3

I didn't read that right!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2003
  7. almbxny

almbxny

I know this girl who want to come along with me hobbying( a stripper from nj...), can anyone suggest a place that is couples friendly? Julie's maybe

any info would be fab