Talents beyond Description... King of Prussia

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by SweetSweetMariah, Feb 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

got it!!!! they can put in a little cameo here and then get to steppin' if they don't buy an ad.....perfect!!!
  2. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

A) Because no one is allowed to "mention friends" as a way of advertising them, period. No where, no how.

B) Because that is what THIS ONE SECTION is for.
  3. vermeer

vermeer

maria, bring your filthy hoor ass to nyc and i will gladly invest 250 to soddomize you like your uncle hank.
  4. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

hey amy,

you answered your own question...perhaps its because she's a hoochie mama.

lol.
  5. miss1971

miss1971 <b>SILVER</b>

how come this hoochie mama can just drop a post here and i couldn't even 'MENTION' my friend was in town and see my site for details? s'upwitdat? POUT:( i'm going to protest outside UG headquarters...equal rights and justice for all...equal rights and justice for all ...equal rights and justice for all.. IM NOT SERIOUS....JUST CURIOUS!!!!
  6. UG Staff

UG Staff Staff

She's allowed (but she shouldn't make it a practice of doing it over again if she neither amkes "regular" posts on UG nor takes an ad out).
  7. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

Thats what I was referring to when I mentioned the rules.
  8. gern777

gern777

I'm not sure if her photos are touched up - I think she just wearing A LOT of makeup. ANyway - she's a pretty gal..but a little too "J LO" for me!
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  9. manohgod2

manohgod2

She may also have to pay to advertise am I correct?
  10. fumpton

fumpton

Metro, she's allowed to post in this section. The title of this forum says it all.
  11. MetroJay1

MetroJay1

First of all, you need to read the rules. Second of all, the pics look good but they also look like they have been touched up. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that the pics are slightly mis-representing.
  12. SweetSweetMariah

SweetSweetMariah

I have discovered a passion inside that cannot stay hidden. Are you looking to live out a few pleasures and then some? Are you ready to enter a world where your fantasies become realities? A world where your relaxation is guaranteed and you are the captain of your destiny? If you are interested in visiting with me contact me at 214-893-5591
    $250 1 hour

Proper Screening is Required:

XOXOXOXO,
    Mariah

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sweet...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006