talking about clean sheets...

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by qqq35, Jun 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ewnekmagahai

ewnekmagahai

i admit that it was wrong for me to use something on my girl without her knowing what it was. but it sure beats the hell out of explaining something like getting crabs (no matter what the explaination would be).

i usually touch the girls to feel for stuff like rashes (god help me if i catch herpes) but i never thought about how easy it would be for stuff like crabs to spread. most of the girls i was with had short trimmed bushes. i never really check the towels on the bed, lights usually dim. i would have to think twice about DATY.

as for the spots i went to, they were all around allen st and east broadway. i dont want to point fingers because i dont know which place i caught it from. most of these places were in newer apt buildings with clean rooms and all, who knew?
  2. genius

genius

You are of course absolutely right about checking out the girl to be certain. However the premise (FWIW) that I use is a place that goes to the trouble of keeping a place clean and fresh is likely to be concerned about the girls hygiene also. The only person I know who got crabs (actually it was scabies) got it within a day or two of staying at a lower priced motel in Conn. between Hartford and the Mass border ( he swears no human contact during the time he could have caught it and since I was on the same trip with him I believe it.) As the consequences are more of a nuisance than anything, I don't do more than what I posted I do. I've been doing AMPs since the mid 70's and never had a problem (there have been places I did walk out of though because of cleanliness).
  3. brucelee

brucelee

genius: it's important to check out the sheets, but it's more important to check out the girls. crabs eggs attached to the girls pubic hair are transfered to your groin easily. To prevent this you have to examine each strand of hair and look for the tell tale bump like eggs on the hair. You can do this while you are going down on her.

Two side notes. The best place ever was in Bklyn (the Bi HO's mentioned by sexpert and me ). Everyone of the 18- 20 y.o was plucked bare. no chance
    of crabs hiding there.

another girl I used to see on E Bdway would check my hair strand by strand.
    apparently crabs, along with cops, are some of the dangers of the trade
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  4. genius

genius

If I was your GF and found out that you used a chemical on me w/o telling me I'd try to seperate your head (or dick - whichever I thought was smarter - its kinda a close call in your case.) from the rest of your body using whatever sharp implement that was handy.

Why didn't your just tell her you got crabs from somewhere - at the gym, trying on clothes at a store - anything is better than trying to explain why you had to use the chemicals w/o telling her. Then it would be up to her what preventions to take along with any side effects or risks.
    How can you possibly explain that you got the crabs in a legit manner after that?

Just a question: If you get an STD are you going to tell her to "try these nice special vitamins" you got for her - 3 times a day for 10 days?
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  5. genius

genius

Whenever I go into a new place I ask to see the facilities 1st. I examine the cleanliness of the place and check out the sheets on the table and so on. I really do not care what they think of me while I am doing this - and many times the girls volunteer info to me - e.g. “we change the sheets after each customer and here are all the clean sheets and here is where we put the used ones”. In fact if they do it they should be most happy to tell you. If they don't then who cares if you have offended people whose services you are not going to use.

This seems common sense to me and I am surprised that more guys haven’t mentioned it.
  6. rage165

rage165

So much for Atkins...
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  7. VirKodo

VirKodo

8. brucelee

brucelee

zagat: i never thought about crabs going thru the asshole. I guess there are gay crabs
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2006
  9. brucelee

brucelee

are you saying you used nix on your g/f.? how did you get her to leave it on for 20 min , rinse and repeat ?
    and don't forget the second application a week later. that's to kill any eggs that survived the first application.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2006
  10. ewnekmagahai

ewnekmagahai

it's almost been a week since i used NIX (an OTC shampoo) and shaving my balls. i've been checking everything including my bunghole (i wouldn't want to shave that). i think its clean but i'm going to shampoo myself again.

i told my girl that me and some fellas made a bet on who would shave their balls and she sort of went with it calling me a fool. i convinced her to shave herself down too but i used the NIX without showing her what it was. i hope all works out.

i did some internet searching on finding pictures of crabs, and guys, these suckers are tiny. i'm not that very hairy but i got some thick pubes and at first glance, the eggs are almost invisible and stick to your hairs like glue. i suggest everyone should check carefully.

peace..
  11. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

I think they are a band out of Brooklyn, no?

I think that's half the reason I like using Spellbound so much. First, they use an actual massage table. They use a nice, thick paper cover for the table, which gets tossed after the session. Not to mention, they spray down the table with alcohol after every session.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2006
  12. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Just find a cock-sucker who likes seafood !
  13. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Imagine if they start migrating to the hairs on your asshole. OUCH!
  14. brucelee

brucelee

maga: Crabs is no fun. I got it about 6 years ago. It was probably from c-town. I remember thinking about how bushy the provider was. Good thing I was married so I was haven't sex with my wife. Otherwise it would be hell to explain. go buy non prescription lice medicine. You must follow directions. That mean apply it for two weeks. if you don't any eggs that survive the first application will hatch and you will still be infected. Shaving your pubic hair is not enough. The crabs will migrate else where on your hairy body.

another problem is bed bugs.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2006
  15. qqq35

qqq35

i was given an external cream called permethrin. rubb3ed it in all over my body and let it stay for 20 min or so. stuff worked real well. problem is im a real hairy dude. itching just thinking aboput it
  16. jones654

jones654

dirty towel poll

I'm interested in reports from people about which tui na massage places have dirty towels.

I'll get it going...

I have had to ask for new towels at:
    Zong Yin
    That place on Crosby Street
    23 7/8
  17. Jarhead

Jarhead

I admire your candid honesty.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that catching crabs in Chinatown isn't going to be a "revelation".

Couple suggestions: none of which will thrill you.

I'm not sure of the time lapse in this scenario, but:

Make an excuse for having stayed in a flea bag motel, or a gym, locker room, spa, etc. (blaming it on the facilities) naming 2 other guys she doesn't know that have them too or if somebody's kids could be in the equation because head lice take the same treatment and go on the "protective offense" with her. By that; suggest she use your soap/wash too, as a preventive measure. Shaving isn't necessary; yes, the eggs are at the base of the hair follicles but the oil based wash does eradicate them. If she's scratching before you get to her; it gives you some sort of cover other then the presumption of a stray piece of ass. If you have been grinding with her multiple times since your exposure; your going to have to be awful lucky to not have passed them on. BTW: unchanged towels on a massage table will do it, so maybe you could get away with a trip to West Garden spa with a bunch of the guys.

Or: You can keep your mouth shut and sweat. If you don't have religion; get some and hope you get lucky and didn't pass them to her. The only problem is you better get a prostatitus for a week or so. Otherwise if she's carrying, she's going to pass them back to you after your treatment has cleaned your dose. If you are really rotten; you could claim you're fine so where the hell did she get them? But that's stooping to Vermeer level stuff. You should clean your sheets and whatever clothes you slept in too. Considering the risk; I'd buy new ones if it wouldn't attract any attention but I get paronoid itchies thinking about that shit. On the other hand; if you're living with her, you're probably tredding water.

If you're really lucky; she's got another partner you don't know about and he get's the blame and your guilt is rationaized away by her reversed role.

Personally, I'm an "offense is the best defense" type of guy so I'd go with option #1, because I remember that fear and it was a long time ago. I got away with the hotel routine or..... she let me get away with it. I'm an older generation than you and back then women were a lot more tolerant than todays liberal crew. If you're a young stud; your probably fucked.

Again: Chinatown is not in my mongering territory but I think some folks here would thank you for the wakeup call regarding the vicinity you frequented. Good luck with it.
  18. ewnekmagahai

ewnekmagahai

i think its my duty to spread the word around that there are some joints in chinatown that may be infested with crabs. i hit several joints in chinatown the past 2 weeks and just yesterday, after seeing some strange stains in my briefs, i found out i caught crabs. i dunno if i may have spread it around myself. i dont wanna point out all the spots i've been to but for everyone's safety i should. all the spots i went to were around allen st and east broadway.

i should've known better than to hit them fj's and malay's down there. maybe its not their fault, its probably them dirty fj's they service.

my solution to crabs? i shaved my balls bare after using NIX Lice Shampoo. i'm gonna have to wait to see if it works. one things for sure, it freaked the hell out of me. how the hell am i supposed to ask my girl if she's got them? this is f---ed up!
  19. fairemily

fairemily

No, all awful but not he same

They are three different ailments, all horrendous to get but they require different treatments and some last longer than others. Scabies is the worst because you have to throw out everything in your house that is made of fabric and take a long and expensive treatment to cure. Thankfully I have never had any but have had close friends who have had all three. Scabies is rare but can occur in extremely dirty environments. It is little worms that live below the skin and once you get it no soap or alcohol will help. You have to get a dermatological solution and stand naked for twenty minutes three times a day for around a month to get rid of them. The solution comes in a little bottle which costs about $120 dollars (may be more now) It is an absolute nightmare. I am sorry for your experience, it sounds awful. Many people get things like this outside the hobby from anything like touching clothes in thrift stores or using dirty public bathroom, the places are endless. I am itchy just thinking about it!!!
  20. genius

genius

No they are not the same thing. Not uncommon at elementary schools for a bunch of kids to get infested with lice.

You dont have to get them from any of these places such as AMPS (or girls) either. You can (unlikely but it happens) get them from a legit hotel if a prior customer had them.

I never had the thrill of going through the experience but should you get any of them be sure to wash your own bedding and underwear in very hot water in addition to treating your body.