Tall Blonde GFE Me.. Availability This Week

Discussion in 'New York' started by Sabrina NYC, Jun 30, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ChuckUFarlie

ChuckUFarlie

You're lucky she actually showed up to your appointment. This piece of work had me wait by the fucking Super 8 hotel for an hour, had me call to confirm and then just decided not come. No phone call, no nothing. She didn't even pick up when I tried calling her. "I'll be there in 15 minutes" "I'll be there in 15 minutes" "I'll be there in 10 minutes" "please leave your message after the tone"
  2. nabbeun

nabbeun

no way! i assume she has you pay upfront? otherwise when you prorate her hourly fee to match the 25min, you can give the same look and line when she asks you what do you think you're doing...
  3. Monty Burns

Monty Burns

Ah man

Sorry Jake. I was going to post something right after 10012 did. Saw her once and I think I beat your 25 mins. And the look on her face when I asked about two cups. It was "I really can't believe you are asking me that question. Get out." look.
  4. jake

jake

I agree. I'm such a sucker for looks, and despite her phone manner sending off alarm bells, I was taken in by the picture. I was out in 25 minutes, including a shower.
  5. 10012

Too bad she won't be able to respond to this but Sabrina could be one of the most rushed and mechanical providers I've ever visited. I'd save the money
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

You look like that around here and you'll do alot more than make plenty of friends. Just don't let the scabs run you off.

One minor critique though.... Dump those "fat girl" shorts. Daisy Dukes are the way to go. Nothing more of a downer than a hot girl with a knockout bod and great legs toning it all down with fat girl shorts. The cut out shirts... mui caliente!
  7. Sabrina NYC

Sabrina NYC

Hey Gentlemen:) This is my last post on UG. Since I couldn't be bothered to read the rules, and I'll never agree to pay the fine, see ya!