tanti baci: bait; re-bait; switch and laugh{at me]

Discussion in 'New York' started by bill1415, Mar 1, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nycresponder

nycresponder

I find it hard to believe that this place would be able to keep a stable of women like that on call, especially at tose prices.
  2. bill1415

bill1415

appreciation of both responses

i wanted to "venture out" and try a new venue: pamela, to me was smokin[really, take a look]: verified her info on the phone info 5 minutes before "she" pulled up. went to bed cranky.
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
  3. trigger

trigger

Unfortunately, Bill1415, bait and switch tactics is the norm for most of these agencies. They are not concerned about developing a loyal customer base because there are many mongers who will take the B and S nonsense to keep them in business. I believe in this saying when it comes to mongering, "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". In other words, stick with agencies that you know who don't pull this crap.
  4. treborny

treborny

Good first post. Nice way to start with a review. Welcome to UG. I always as the same question about DFK, 75% say yes, 50% actually do.
  5. bill1415

bill1415

called: asked for gfe: nice young woman on the phone says 3 are available--i qualified the term "gfe"--kissing is fine? of course, says tanti baci. i chose pamela: take a look--4th row down on the left: puerto rican: to me a knockout; she is on her way: i call to clarify: the one is the picture is coming? right? of course! she likes real DFK, right? of course. woman shows up--nice person, not pamela: she wanted the donation but i wanted to see the quality of her kissing first: she looked in disbelief: "i do not kiss" [and she was not pamela} little man in the pants is too strong: she calls the agency, says she will make an exception: "he is such a nice guy" : she gives a weak french kiss and says i need the donation. like a fool, i turn it over. offer a few snacks and she dallies in front of the treats for a long time; then she says, "i have no condom: the other girl in the car brings "1" up--i said, "only 1 pop" you bettcha. lack lusterr session--some weak kissing: 5 minutes worth of DATY produce intense {fake] orgasm, then lackluster intercourse [during which an ex-boyfriend calls] while she reallwas a decent person, not what i ordered. she left--i called the agency--spoke with the clerical staff and a manager--no real interest to rectify the situation: e.g.--free gfe or 1 at highly reduced rates. TANTI BACI: never again