Tantric massage

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by bigcecil, Apr 28, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LaylaSouth

LaylaSouth

Tantra Goddess I plan to bring back to NY with me !

ABOUT TANTRA

Tantra is an ancient spiritual tradition and way of life that involves among other things Awakening and Living in your Desire, staying fully Present, and experiencing Aliveness, Vitality and Joy in all things. It is about the weaving of Body, Mind, and Spirit as we embrace and totally accept all things, including all aspects of our sexuality, as Sacred. It is about discovering our own Divinity as we discover the Divinity in others. It is about embodying the Balance of Feminine and Masculine, Yin and Yang, Shakti and Shiva, Energy and Consciousness. It is about Awakening to your Sexual Life Force or Kundalini Energy and using the Body and the Body's Pleasure and Desire as Vehicles to Enlightenment and to a Deeper Connection with the Divine.

ABOUT MALE SEXUALITY

Sexual life force energy has been known for centuries to be a pathway to Higher Consciousness and to a deeper connection with the Sacredness of all there is. The path of Tantra involves learning how to transform this primal erotic energy into spiritual energy and bliss, and teaches us to embrace our bodies while breaking through old learned patterns of emotional blocks, taboos, ignorance and shame that limit our access to this ecstatic energy that is our birthright. (note from EveLynn - DAMN IT IS FUN!!)

For many men, our sexuality has been strongly influenced by a culture that teaches us from a young age that sex is to be hidden, not spoken of, and shameful. Our bodies take on this conditioning in the form of tensions, sexual dysfunctions, addictions, and intimacy issues. Our raw, primal, sexual nature is suppressed and replaced with mental noise, and we lose our connection to our original Source. We learn to use sexuality and orgasm for release, to “turn off”, to go to sleep, to avoid feeling feelings. Sex becomes, quick, quiet, tense, and goal-oriented. By bringing awareness to these old traps and reprogramming our bodies, we can awaken to more clarity, insight, creativity, self-esteem, personal growth and spiritual evolution.

ABOUT SACRED INTIMACY

To fully explore our true Erotic Nature, we must have a container that feels safe, nurturing, supportive, and nonjudgmental. Sacred Intimacy is about creating that container that allows the client to begin to shed the shame and guilt that has prevented personal transformation. By creating an atmosphere of trust, safety, and confidentiality, you, the client, are given permission to explore all of the aspects of who you are, including your shadows, your wounds, your fears, your desires, and your fantasies. You can learn to ask for what you want, to practice new forms of intimacy, to learn new ways of sexual expression, and to heal old wounds. This Way of Being ultimately can Reconnect us to our Original, Innocent, Authentic Self, which will then allow us to move forward in the world with fresh Insight and Clarity from a place of renewed Personal Power.

Love and light to you all
    EveLynn aka the Goddess

XOXO
    -Layla
  2. redleg609

redleg609

3. nychelsea

nychelsea

RL: perhaps you might want to share more of your experience with Pamela NJ for those of us who don't know her.

Thanks,

Chels
  4. redleg609

redleg609

Earlier this year. I had a 2hr session with Pamela, an NJ tantrica(?) who has a studio a little north of Princeton.

It was satisfying but I am sure it is not for every one. It is especially not those who want the maximum # of positions while they bang the S out some one.

About the breathing and "mumbo jumbo". I do Tai Chi, the breathing thing fits right in with most Asian exercises and martial arts. And there is plenty of "mumbo jumbo" in most Asian martial arts. But, you begin to find that the "mumbo jumbo" in context is very helpfull in understanding why you are aspects of the exercise. I used to think all that yoga breathing was nuts but it isn't. It may not be for you but lots of people understand it.

Tai Chi is slow just like a tantra session. there is no frantic rush to it. And the slow synchronization of breathing establishes an interesting almost physical link with your partner. It helps that your are very close and caressing each other. It relaxes you and calms. The caressing is also slow but it is intimate. As you sexual arousal increase, so your breathing together reinforces the arousal of each. If you go for goddess worship and male g-spot massage, you can be very well satisfied.
  5. nychelsea

nychelsea

I don't know her.

Sorry,
    Chels
  6. steve123

steve123

Any feedback on Oshun? Has a post on sensualzen
  7. nychelsea

nychelsea

Magic: I completely agree with Waterclone. Let Chandra take the lead. Tell her you are a newbie and want learn about Tantra. If you work with her, and go along with here, she will make sure you have a very positive experience. She has a good sense of humor, and understands teasing and playfulness but remember, the idea is to improve your sex skills. She is a very good teacher!

Namaste back to you,

Chels
  8. Waterclone

Waterclone

Not to be repetitive, I answered this here...
    http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=783758#post783758
  9. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

waterclone & nyclehsea! I heard also that Chandra is visiting. Since you both have contributed much here. Any suggestions on where a noob might begin with this talented lady? She seems to have quite a fullmenu to choose from. Any feedback on where to begin,to be touched totally and deeply? I gather there is a tremendous intensity to and from the experience! anything you can further elaborate on?
    Bright Blessings
    Namaste

Magic
  10. waynnet

waynnet

I got wind:
    Chandra's back in town Sat - Mon.
    Unfortunately I can't see her at that time!
    Maybe next time...
  11. waynnet

waynnet

Ditto to Magic's thanks.
    Chandra'a ad is still up on eros!
    Well if you get wind of her making a return, give us a heads up.
    Thanks
  12. nychelsea

nychelsea

You are welcome, Magic. It is "flattering" to know that WC and I have become Gurus of Tantra on the Board. Who would have thought!

Namaste!

Chels
  13. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

WC & Chels,thanks & please keep us informed of any advance intel or current info . thanks again fr your in depth explanations!
    Magic
  14. nychelsea

nychelsea

I suspect that some of us get special treatment due to our longstanding relationship with Chandra!

She told me that she will be coming to the city more often, as well. As an alternative, if you have reason to be in the Boston area, you may be able to connect with her there.

Enjoy,

Chels
  15. Waterclone

Waterclone

It turns out she was only here for a few days. But she did say she plans on coming back to town much more regularly.
  16. waynnet

waynnet

What does it take to see Chandra?!

Hey WC and Chels - stop hogging up Chandra Devi so some other guys get a chance!
    Seriously I've tried to contact her with no success. Called on two days, left message on voic***** (my number is unblocked and besides I mentioned the number in the voic*****).
    ******ed and got a preprogrammed response.
    Anyone know how long she'll be in town?

BTW It's my opinion that this thread fits better in "Alternative".
  17. nychelsea

nychelsea

Yes. She is a very sensuous and exotic woman. She will upsell so be prepared.

Enjoy,

Chels
  18. morgan2

morgan2

maya

there's a Maya with an ad on CL erotic. Is this the same one?
  19. magicfingersny

magicfingersny

When Only The BEST Will Do!!!

Thank you chels. It took me a long time & I still need to be reminded often, that there is a positive side to everything, and not to judge something I have no knowledge of or might FEAR. As in other things you want the most gifted practitioner you can find
    It's like expecting to get the same results from a Master Carpenter,by hiring a handyman.
    I want and deserve the best experience 1)because I earned it!2)because I deserve it 3)I want and need the after effects of the experience to linger in a positive way .
    There are several practitioners on Cl who have continuous poor reviews i.e "The Enema Nurse" and Amazonspell.net.
    I am greatful for those who understand the experience and can direct us tothe finest teachers. I oftenwrite on similar subjects in Alernate basedon 20+ years in different facets & niche markets of providing the very best service available & constantly learning of changeds in the practice. As a hobbyist I search for the BEST as well. thansk to reviewers who not only share their experience, but what made the experience so worthwhile and rewarding!
    Magic
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  20. nychelsea

nychelsea

Magic: a refreshingly adult approach.

Thank you,

Chels