TBD pay only?

Discussion in 'New York' started by ew, Nov 18, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bige

bige

Hi Allen!

Hi Allen,

I sent an email to you and Slinky a while back ago and never got a response.

I'll email you again.

Maybe it was deleted.

I was wondering what was going on. By the way I love what you've done with the place. It looks great!!!!

Big E
  2. Allen

Allen Webmaster?

I think there's plenty of room for both...
    BigE, never heard back from you.
  3. billyS

billyS

Why UG is better than TBD

I originally used to view TBD but came here thru a link in a post on TBD. This board is much better because:
    1) the threads are easier to read. Once you go into a thread you can just read all the posts to that thread. On TBD its such a pain in the ass, you have to keep clicking to see every post.
    2)Most threads on TBD go like this, someone says "anyone have info where I can get laid? Then 20 guys post "Me Too, E-mail me with the info. Of course you don't know this till you open each of the 20 posts.
    3) the reveiws on TBD suck. They don't let you use honest language. I like to get graphic with my reviews. On TBD they would delete them. Hey if you fuck someone you fuck them. If LE is reading this they know you got your dick sucked if you say "she sucked my cock" or "French was spoken".
    Plus here if a guy has a question they ask you in a post or if someone E-mails me I always recoganize the name and am happy to help. A few times on TBD I posted then got swamped from guys with the typical "give me all the details" I like UG much better.
  4. ew

ew Silver

What usually happens is things get more personal than just the exchange of information.

So they leave.
  5. bige

bige

True Indeed

That is my one compliant about this board, not enough reviews about new or even old talent for that matter. But I guess that's up to the users of this board.
  6. candie

candie

and an easy way to post new pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love those cams
  7. ew

ew Silver

But it does have one thing that this board doesn't have and that's continuous new talent.

You must (of course) do your own sorting though.
  8. bige

bige

UG surpassed TBD a long time ago!

UG surpassed TBD a long time ago.
    TBD has too much junk going on and way too many ads.

I'd love to see more reviews on UG, but the discussions are interesting when they are relevant to the hobby.
  9. ew

ew Silver

Whoops!

.com and .net give you totally different things.

I wish it would go all pay as there is too much noise there.
  10. ew

ew Silver

!

!
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2001
  11. Phantom

Phantom

ew,

What makes you think that tbd has gone completely pay?

I still have access to the free boards.
  12. ew

ew Silver

No more free boards at TBD?

Looks like UG wins.