That time of the month

Discussion in 'New York' started by wheel, Aug 8, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Julienyc

Julienyc

Re: Period

the sea sponge is natural and it is not made of plastics of any kind it breaths but protects at the same time. It is natural and contains salt from the sea which is very healing.
  2. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

But that stuff's tasty on Wheat Thins.
  3. April

April Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace

That dreaded time.........

I have girls asking me all the time what to do......like this is they're first one. I ask them about they're cycles... usually 2-3 days into it if a gal uses a "device" like Juli was reffering to there is no worry, obviously it is not something a girl wants in the back of her mind or a client either for that case. A few days off is best of course. I truly hope in this day and age no one is practicing bbfs other than that, you really don't have much to worry about. Personally speaking if a client ever has a situation like that occur, I would hope they'd let me know (and there are times that things just happen) some girls really don't know how to handle such situations and they need someone to advise them. There is also birth control pills, if a girl takes them all month through then presto! No monthly visitor until the day you stop taking it. Not something I do NOT recommend to practice extensively, nature still needs to cleanse the body.
    p.s. Juli I'm going to take you up on that lunch, talk to soon xox April=P~
  4. Julienyc

Julienyc

Period

Most of the time a provider knows her body very well and knows what signs to watch for. Some girls take off that week and I really think it is best. Some girls use the sea sponge and forge ahead.

Once in awhile it happens that it just creeps up and comes down with no warning , this is very embarrasing fo the girl. I really would not worry about touching blood unless you have an open cut or something and then it is most likely that the provider is a reputable woman who takes very good care of herself. It does not happen often but it does happen.
  5. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

And of course there are the fetishists.
  6. Casper

Casper

Is there a device that blocks the effects of PMS? I think it's called a credit card....

Peace Out
    C
  7. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

um, how big is gigantic?
  8. candie

candie

there is a, hmm device that blocks all of that once inserted. as long as he is not gigantic most use that and you never know.

for me I reframe for a day or two but I am very active in athletics and that makes a big difference etc. I really hate when I think its gone and it comes back !
  9. Casper

Casper

No need to be dramatic and announce it. I would like to think they would say, sorry I'm unavailable for the next 3 days or whatever number of days it usually lasts for them.

my .02 cents

Peace Out
    C
  10. sharked

sharked

You think there would be a demand for it, if the girls posted the time of month for them? I guess its just not somthing you really like to announce.
  11. wheel

wheel

Recently, on another board, a client wrote in absolute panic because after an experience with a provider, he noticed a little blood on his condom. The provider told him it was her time of the month, and when he removed the condom, a bit of the blood touched his skin.

Despite his understandable panic, of course his chances of being infected with anything are close to nil.

Nonetheless, I was wondering - particularly from the providers' point of view, if any care to comment - how they handle this sort of thing. Do any of you tend to take off a couple or three days' a month to avoid discomfort, both your own and the clients? Or do you just forge ahead?

Regards,

Wheel