The 2006 Summer Streetwalker guide

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by Mr.Vargas, Jul 27, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. skizm01

skizm01

Got a little warm

Went for a walk up Lex this morning around 5am. Saw a blond in a dark SUV, she was just getting underway and had a guy in the back seat and took notice as I walked by so I gave a wave and kept walking. Got up around 28 and saw a wsw, tall hanging outside the corner grocery with a couple off guys around her. Walked up to about 33 and headed back, she was still there, but kind of walked up the street when i approached, so went in the store and bought some cigs. Walked around the block and the jeep was parked same blond sitting in it, but a lot of guys around with earphones, one was the guy that was talking to the wsw, just hanging out on the corner, white van parked with the motor running, another small guy with earphones. Needless to say, I hightailed it out of there and didn't see anything for the rest of the walk. Too bad it wasn't that cold out last night, expected to see more.
  2. FlipMo

FlipMo

I havent seen Egypt in awhile. Whenever I'm "in the mood" to see Egypt and she's not around, I just usually give her a call to see if she's out and where. Why dont you just give her a call?
  3. getlucky88

getlucky88

hasidic jew or orthodox - who cares? hes a john

Hi guys. I think u right. he had a jewish cap on, and had a beard, very dirty looking. if u out and abouts looking for a prostitute at 2-3am, i wouldnt bet that he is the most religious or holy person. she was definately in a older model green ford taurus. i will look for sally again tonight and report back. Anyone seen egypt lately?
  4. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Yep Flip, Sally is very good. I think that sounds like the car she drives in with her friends believe it or not. Its an older model Ford or something similar. No joke. I was in it once or twice.
  5. FlipMo

FlipMo

I think he meant to say HASIDIC JEW. I've seen this Hasidic Jew MANY times when I'm on the east side. He drives a older model mini-van. I sometimes park my car instead of driving around aimlessly just so I can watch who's out driving around. This Hasidic Jew must pass by me at least 2-3 dozen times on any given night that I'm out... and I'm not out that often which tells me that this guy is ALWAYS out hunting for sw's.

I like to park just because I think it's easier to see which sw is driving instead of driving around trying to find them, which they might be doing the same so its harder to spot them if you're driving around in the same circles. So when I'm parked and I spot a particular SW that I want to check out, I'll pull out and follow her. If she looks good, I'll try to get her attention. If she's not my type, I just play it off like I'm not looking by playing around with the radio or pretend to talk on my cellphone.

Sounds as if that was Sally that was with the Hasidic Jew. I'll call her later just to make sure everythings ok. Hate to lose her as one of my contacts. She's always good for a cbj... lots of dirty talk and slurping... sometimes I wonder if she really enjoys giving me head... or maybe I just pay her enough to make me believe she enjoys it. Oh well... its all good either way!

-FlipMo
  6. ilovenegril

ilovenegril

FWIW, the Sabbath ends at sundown Saturday.

Maybe it's my monger paranoia, but is there any chance the ladies were LE? A green Taurus with PA plates just doesn't sound right. Plus one of the girls was "going to be let off." First thing I thought when I read this yesterday. Anyone else get that feeling?
  7. streetjohn

streetjohn

ortho jews dont drive on Saturday
    what makes you think he was orthodx?
    was this written up in any police brief
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  8. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

If one of the girls was a blonde it sounds like Sally. She is from PA. Cute girl, good service.
  9. getlucky88

getlucky88

SW on W28 ...

saw 2 20 something fine looking wsw in a older model green ford taurus (PA plates) on saturday evening. some orthodox jew in a minivan was trailing them. I saw him jump into car at about 17th street. I drove around and saw the car still parked. I wanted 1 of these SW's so on 2nd drive around, LE pulled up next to them, shined light into car, out comes WSW and orthodox jew from backseat. and WSW from front seat. Hes in handcuffs and 1 of the SW is pulled into backseat of LE car. it looked like SW driver was going to be left off. I didnt drive around anymore, so i headed home with no action and my 2 bills. Any of you know who these 2 cuties are? any reviews?
  10. FlipMo

FlipMo

Hey Mr. Vargas... would you do the honors of setting up a 2006 WINTER STREETWALKER GUIDE?
  11. dell197902

dell197902

a little of both. . .as i pulled over i knew he'd ask me what i was doing there (i'm from out of state). I decided the best thing to do is say driving around because even if you have a story, they'll try to trip you up. driving around is nice and open ended. . .
  12. knight76

knight76

Nice move there Dell. Did you have this emergency plan already or did you made it up as you went along? Wich ever it was it looks like you kept your cool.
  13. humsuplo

humsuplo

Thanks for the recon...close call there. The blonde girl in the suv...if it was an older explorer, it was probably Mary?. She's mostly parked on 28th and lex next to that corner deli. I haven't partaked but I'm sure there's info on her, search the forums.
  14. dell197902

dell197902

So I went out last night (Thursday night into Friday Morning). The evening ended up being a bust, but i've got some recon to report.

I started off in JC on Tonnelle ave between 9:30 and 11:30. Since there's a thread for that i'll post info there. . .so for now. . .

Got to Manhattan around midnight. It was a little early, so I parked on the West Side and walked around a bit. Lots of bars in the area so there was plenty of eye candy for the time being. I noticed that one of the video stores (besides playpen) has live girls now? Not sure when that happened. . .I did not partake, but i figured i'd mention it was there. . .

Headed over to the east side at around 1:00 after getting a slice of Pizza. At this time recon is a little tough as SWs are wearing jeans a lot of the time and could easily be a girl coming from a bar. I've taken to just driving around until I see who's there for a long period of time.

I saw the girl in the green SUV (Sally?. . .blond girl). We drove around and around and around together. Not sure what the deal was. I wanted to pull up next to her to get a good look and maybe talk to her, but it was almost like a game! She'd follow me around and around the block (like 10 times) until I just bailed and came back later. I figured she'd stop somewhere and wait for me to circle around. When I came back later I was behind her. Again we played the circle the block game until I bailed. She kept talking to this sketchy looking bald white guy in a white shirt that was just hanging around the area. I say sketchy not because he looked "sketchy." Quite the opposite. If he were an employee at my office I wouldn't look twice. It's the fact that a nicely dressed white guy in his 30s was hanging around a stroll talking to a SW that bothered me!

There were 2 BSWs that were talking to a security guard on and off outside McDonalds most of the night. I also noticed 2 White or Hispanic SWs walking together. One was thin with long black hair and the other was a little chubbier with curly hair. I looked as I went by and the thinner one (really hot I think) gave me a weird look. I took it as a "what are you looking at me for?" look. Anyway. . .I didn't think too much of them as they were off the "usual" area (around 25th walking towards 24th on Park). This was about 2am.

I headed back up park and a Acura (or maybe a Lexus. . .I was tired) pulled up next to me. 3 blondes in the car all looking at me. I started to roll down the window when they threw the car in reverse and yelled at the truck behind me (maybe one of you guys??) "You want to follow us somewhere?" I guess he said yes because they took off down park. I did not follow.

Around 2:45 or so I saw the 2 white or hispanic girls that I saw before. This time I realized that they MUST be SW because they were walking on Park in the same direction as before. . .but this time at like 32nd or so. . .

I looped back around and couldn't find them. Eventuall I wound myself on Park at 28th or 29th (heading south) and there they are! Walking across the street. I hear them ask some guy if he wants some company. . .but they kept walking. I had my window open and decided to make eye contact and let them talk to me first. GOOD IDEA! As they got close to my car (they weren't walking TO me. . .they were walking across the street in front of me) a cop pulls up behind me. This is around 3am. He throws his lights on and pulls me over.

"Good morning"
    "Morning Sir"
    "Can I see your drivers license?"
    "Of course. . .can I get my wallet out of the center console?"
    "yes. . .Is this your vehicle?"
    "Yes sir"
    "Can I see your registration?"
    "Sure. . .can I reach over to the glove box to get it?"
    "Yes. . .Where are you headed?"
    "Just driving around the city"
    "Why are you just driving around"
    "to clear my head. . .my girlfriend and I just had a fight and i need to cool off a bit"
    "why this area?"
    "we were at Desmond's bar"
    "you know you have a tail light out"
    "i did not know that"
    "wait right here"
    he goes back to his car and checks me out. . .comes back with my license. . .
    "you have a tail light out. you should get that fixed. have a nice day"
    "thank you. . .you too"

Now. . .i don't know what was worse. . .getting pulled over or the fact that I lost that girl and never found her again!!

Well. . .After looking for about 30 minutes i realized that everyone was gone. . .or at least for the moment. . .so i headed back home.

-dell

PS. . .i replaced my tail light at lunch today!
  15. dell197902

dell197902

hooker recon. . .good call. . .

It's not exactly "warm," but i figure it's almost 50. . .it POURED last night. . .so maybe they're going to make up for it tonight! :)

-dell
  16. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Good point about the warmer weather we're supposed to havefor the next few days. Maybe more SWs will be out because of it. Might be the warmest couple of nights for a while so I'll probably do some hooker recon
  17. dell197902

dell197902

I'm going to be out thursday (tomorrow) night into friday morning (11/9-10). Anyone else going to be around? I haven't been out in WEEKS so i'm itchin' to go. Looking at the weather it seems like it'll be around 48 degrees or so around 1am. . .so we'll see what happens. Maybe i'll see "Sally" again. If not. . .i can always call farah!

-dell
  18. Teepee

Teepee

the blond sounds like Sally...she changes into her "whore wear" there after she drivers in or before she drives home...
  19. dell197902

dell197902

I have. She was a great time actually. Very personable (some people would say she talks too much, but she got down to business and didn't ruin it by talk!)

Total damage was $160. . .i know. . .i know. . .Too much, but i wasn't into negotiations and I wasn't going to risk it in the car. (scares the HELL outta me!)

I picked her up a few weeks ago (weather was warmer). I followed her to a hotel nearby (room was $60). Keep in mind that i didn't negotiate any prices before hand. I was thinking with the little guy. :( Anyhow, she quotes me $300. . .I told her that it was WAY too much and I didn't have nearly that. (actually that's exactly how much I had) I told her I had $100 after the room. She said "Well I can stay for a little while for that. . .I can't stay the full hour though!" Fine. . .I didn't need an hour.

We disrobed and she started with a covered BJ. Great technique and LOT's of eye contact. when the little guy was ready she climbed on top. She felt pretty tight for someone in her profession. She rode me for a little while and then it was my turn to take her from behind. I took her from behind. . .she's got a great tatoo above her ass. Very sexy. . .I finished up missionary. She gave me her card and that was it. Total damage including the room was $160 and we were there about a half hour (maybe a little more. . .i didn't look at my watch when we started). I would definately reccomend her.

One girl that I saw the same night was wearing this tight blue dress. She was a skinny blonde. Really hot, but right when I was looking to pick her up, she went into that little convenient store. . .it's on lexington and 29th or 30th. I kept circling, but she came out wearing a jogging suit and got in an SUV with another blonde and took off. I haven't seen her since, although I haven't been out much lately. Anyone know her? What are the pickins like in November? I would assume they're not going to be wearing skimpy dresses, so they'll be hard to descrbe and hard to choose! Although. . .I think I saw some around this time last year on the west side in some skimpy outfits!

-dell
  20. Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker

I wasn't out until 6:00 to 8:30.