The Biggest Natural Breasts I've Seen

Discussion in 'New York' started by jd1010, May 28, 2002.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. boobieboy<<
    Have seen Tina 3 times now in a lil over 1 year. Why only 3 times , but why repeat?? Because she really is extremely hot and gets a lil better with service each time. NOT GFE by any acronyms and the first time was not even overly pleasant I might say. Only 3 times because for the $$ it is only worth it if there is an express pleasure you get out of getting only 1 very pleasant pop from a non GFE but now very sweet 19 yr old ,tight bodied, huge titted, very pretty Paki girl. For me there is such a reason so I ttreat myself once in a while. But comparitively the value is not there. Not sure what pics you've seen but I believe if you ***** her she will reply with pics that are accurate, howeverI would say she looks better than the pics. It should be one in a Black dress with a smirky look on her face.
  2. boobieboy

boobieboy

Thanks seeker. The link has been deleted. However, I was able to catch her ad on CL. She advertises randomly and quickly deletes her postings. Based upon her pic, I don't really think she is all that pretty. The only thing of interest to me are her e cups. She has mixed reviews and at $200 plus hotel might not be worthwhile.
  3. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

4. Lucrob

Lucrob

Just checked and there's a chick named Carmen who's got quite a rack (not to mention Linda). Never used that agency, although I have seen Linda's ads.
  5. theword

theword

I remember her! One of my ATF. The last time I saw her there, she gave me her #, and I lost it. Damn.
  6. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

Question For APM (all powerful moderator) ??

Hey Slinky,

For the benefit of boobieboy, is it ok to post Tina's pics here from the CL link??

Thx.

seeker6591
  7. imaginess

imaginess

boobieboy,
    Check during the afternoons, she usually pulls her ad. be aware that there are alot of bad reviews of this girl.
  8. boobieboy

boobieboy

9. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

10. boobieboy

boobieboy

Thanks pinga. Your post reminded of someone worthy of mentioning who you might be familiar with as well. I'm referring to Asia from the Harmony. She was chinese but spoke with a spanish accent. She was at most 5' tall and featured the biggest natural tits on a skinny/petite body. She was a D+ and I'm surprised that she can stand up straight. In fact, I think you can see her boobs with her back turned to you. I thought she was exceptionally pretty and truly an asian sensation. I have never seen anything like her till this day. Asia was in a class all by herself.
  11. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

ad is still on...just click the link.
  12. boobieboy

boobieboy

13. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

Hey boobieboy,

See for yourself.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ers/107525987.html
  14. pinga

pinga

I remember Angel from the Harmony had the biggest natural tits on a skinny to slim body. She was Black/Korean mix.
  15. boobieboy

boobieboy

Do you or anyone on here know if she is pretty? Does she have a small build or medium frame? Tits on a stick are an extremely rare find. I'm talking about natural and home grown unenhanced enormous tatas.
  16. misterxyz

misterxyz

Reminds me of my wife's boobs.
  17. seeker6591

seeker6591 banned

nice rack but a ton of bad reviews.
  18. boobieboy

boobieboy

Guys, there is one person I can think of and I'm surprised nobody on this board mentioned her yet...Tina the pakistani girl on cl with the e cups.
  19. Vikingkraut

Vikingkraut

Linda from Sweeties.us has some giant natural tatas. She's still on their website and she does come to NY frome time to time.
  20. justlooking

justlooking

My father and I have already had that conversation.