The Blonde Bombshell rides again. 631-512-3542

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by thezoos, Jan 3, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Keep trying she can be very worth it
  2. thezoos

thezoos

Please
    Do
    Not
    Make
    The
    Mods
    Lock
    This
    Thread

(Hugz to all)
    Mr. Wiggley and Tonto25 like this.
  3. kbeemer

kbeemer

Twice in the last week. Had an appointment. Got there in time. Waited. Got a request to wait like an hour or come back later. Ugh. I'm done. Too bad - she's in the top 3 of BBBJ. Shame really.
    Mr. Wiggley and Tonto25 like this.
  4. Tonto25

Tonto25

Im starting to think we should change the thread name to the blonde bombshell ghosts again! T!
    gold69, genlock1 and Mr. Wiggley like this.
  5. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

And has forgotten those who kept her off the street when she was in trouble.
    gold69 and ChicagoMade434 like this.
  6. ChicagoMade434

ChicagoMade434

Texted her the other night, she was ready to see me but my play window closed up. Tonight we were trying to set something up but can't get the stars to align either. She's definitely busier now that she's all mainstream with her new number on here lol
    Mr. Wiggley likes this.
  7. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Speaking of news flash....has anyone seen her lately?
    thezoos likes this.
  8. Mongercode

Mongercode

News flash you have fooouuur poooost all of which address me smh. What is your purpose on here?
  9. slyguyby

slyguyby

Monger point made....You still sour, you still complaining in every thread. All I said is that it is getting annoying. Religious follower here, its kind of like a soap opera for men. Plus alot of really intelligent guys like genius, touching subjects that just dont have to do with women. Love the banter, and the reviews. I provided evidence based practice, as have others to why providers don't like seeing you. I gave my own opinion of why I dont like your me first attitude, harassing everyone for their utr. I respect the reviews you do have, although far and few. But you are like the child who bickers, complains. No no more posts on this subject. Let the thread get back on track, before the mods close it due to our silly difference in viewpoints.
  10. Mongercode

Mongercode

Sly - Guy- Bi - what’s he trying to tell us subliminal or subconsciously? Sounds similar to - Unda - cova - brotha.
  11. Mongercode

Mongercode

I think it’s Brandy and not Stacey you’re talking about just saying haha!
    Ok you said elevate it here goes is his handle giving away his preferences sly guy by (pronounced - sly - guy - bi )? Is that elevated enough for ya - bi (pronounced - bye) maybe it has a sexual connotation just saying lol smh. Hence fudge packing, packer, packaged, packed, you fill in the blank pun intended etc
  12. Mongercode

Mongercode

I find it funny Wiggs post right after this sly guy and has nothing to say funny because you usually comment on any and everything and this ‘guy’ posts twice about ‘us’ and you have nothing to say something smells fishy last I heard Stacey does see AA guys not sure which one you’re talking about unless I have them mixed up enough with the games ‘slyguy’ you’re not sly at all lol I’m not the only one sees who ‘you’ really are lol. Enough sly guy. As for the fudge packing comment meant nothing homophobic last time I thought doing Greek was fudge packing as well isn’t the same language regardless of gender involved guys who like prostate massage don’t like their fudge packed lol smh? Please clarify if packing fudge or having your fudge Packaged is gender specific? Enough of this anyway the same guy who hides behind alternate names is the same guy who likes to pack fudge and might like his fudge packed just saying lol. This whole back and forth sounds anal to me and I know a guy who seems very fond of anal retention and anal retentive behaviors while being banned by multiple women projecting his rejection back onto me hence fudge packing and fudge packaged hoe some get it for those that sorry jokes on you jack!
  13. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Well it may take you several visits with her but at one point she told me 3 will cost you 5
    Tonto25 likes this.
  14. Tonto25

Tonto25

I would like to hope nothing bad happened wigs. Im on the hunt for a petite small tits 3 hole playground. T!
  15. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

T it’s an epidemic it seems. Made 3 dates and times with her and nothing the day of.
    First thing that naturally comes to mind is something bad happened.
    Nice lady, hope not.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  16. Tonto25

Tonto25

This one NEVER responds back. Dang it! T!
    genlock1 likes this.
  17. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

I don't care if you two want to have a pissing contest, but "fudge pusher" is a homophobic slur that you'd hear in a grade school from kids who didn't know any better. Can we try to keep the insults a little more elevated?
  18. Mr. Wiggley

Mr. Wiggley

Well she has certainly gotten busy! Was supposed to see her yesterday after our near miss. Texted through the day no answer. Finally got a text back at maybe 8pm saying I've been busy.
    This was a pre arranged session by the way so it's not like I was harassing her just confirming.
  19. slyguyby

slyguyby

You think I am new haha. I had more real reviews in few here (different screen name) than you have. Where the your reviews only complaints. You think I dug up the whole ASh201 thread and read the 1000 pages to hear you bitch to wigs about why she never sees you, when she told him you always flaked. You always bitch about providers like Stacey not seeing AA. Well that is their choice, she had a bad experience, so get over it and move on. To be clear I dont ever condone racism. Anyways point made I called you out and you responded, everybody saw it and your true shady me first no review sharing split personality will keep shining through. So keep complaining and begging. Still waiting on your reviews!
  20. gold69

gold69

Her face was ehh. Nice little petite body that can ride a d like a champ and suck a d like a magic wand lol.