The Body Clinic Catasaqua = lame

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by makemesmile, Mar 21, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. reddy4uu

reddy4uu

I think my big and little head would retreat at the mere thought of 230 for a hour of massage and HR. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate...
  2. Bob9876344

Bob9876344

Try Northampton instead

HEALTH CARE MASSAGE is just a few miles further to the northwest and quite nice. No TS but Heidi is attactive (7) and does a very nice job. Strictly RT, no FS but you leave happy.
  3. makemesmile

makemesmile

Get the coupon out og Merge and save twentybucks. You can pick one up at most 7/11. Devon is there Tues and Weds. She's cute
  4. jack7777

jack7777

Was at Aavalon and saw Gwen, who was nice, sexy and attractive. It was a very pleasant experience at 2.3/hr, and yes, such a non-FS experience is for me more satisfying than a typical AMP FS.

Any recommendations regarding the other feminine attractiveness at those places, MMS? If not, I just plan on seeing G the next time --she has all which I desire in a woman. Thanks.
  5. bigcecil

bigcecil

Jen might have been the one I saw on my first visit. That was the only time I saw her, because when I returned she was no longer working there. She was very nicely endowed and mentioned gaining some weight recently, hence her semi-plump (but very nice) body. I wish I knew what happened to her. Still one of the best massage experiences I ever had.
  6. makemesmile

makemesmile

Aavalon or even After Hours are both high priced HR but you get attractive caucasions with everything but penetration. Getting the HR with a beautiful pussy in my face is better than a mechanical AMP FS.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  7. daveydawg

daveydawg

I can't add any encouragement for potential patrons of TBC. I went a few times as a diversion back a few years ago. There was a cute young girl - Jen, I think it was - whose titties I just was gaga about. She did a nice massage and let me play with the objects of my affection and seemed to really enjoy that I was so turned on by her. But I could never talk her into anything more than HR, and I tried hard. Others gave me the "I like to watch" routine, which is of course a real ripoff. I don't recommend it.

Now there is a relatively new place up the line in Northampton called Complete Body Massage. Comparable pricing structure to TBC. I went one time, got an older cutie named Haley, smoking bod and no need to take my time getting dressed. Nice massage too - very thorough - but I like a bit harder massage than she was willing to apply. It still works out to a real expensive HR though, hard to compete with the Asian options in my book.
  8. bigcecil

bigcecil

This place is hit or miss. I'd say, mostly miss. This is actually the first place I ever went for a massage, and at that point was naive enough to think that I would just get a massage (I threw out my back).

My very first trip the girl was cute, a little plump, but very sweet and nice. Great massage, very relaxing and sensual, and after talking to her for a while - I learned that she even spoke some russian.

Next visit was horrible. Girl looked strung out on heroin and my hour lasted 20 minutes.

After that, I didn't go back for a long time. One day I decided to, and there was a very attractive girl. Great massage. Very sensual. Then I get the "take as long as you want to get dressed" routine, hinting that I should take care of business myself.

For some reason, I returned again to see her -- since the massage was good. There was no need for me to take my time getting dressed the second time around, but it wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Either way, its very hit or miss. I'd rather go somewhere that you know you're going to get good service all the time, not 50/50.
  9. makemesmile

makemesmile

Don't bother. You want fun with DATY go to Aavalon.
  10. NigelWick

NigelWick

I've never been there, but I've never heard anything good about it. If someone had some real enjoyment at TBC, I'd love to hear it.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2006
  11. barthomer2005

barthomer2005

Me too

I went there years ago... maybe 5, maybe 4, and got the same treatment. I didn't know this forum, or any other forum existed, so I didn't post my experience.

Theys used to have a billboard on the turnpike heading north.

One thing I will say if that I got to at least roam wherever I wanted to go, and I mean wherever.

I don't rememer the door fee, but the tip up front was $90.

I never went back and I never will.
  12. makemesmile

makemesmile

I 6tried the Dual. $75 for the house. $120 tip up front for g-string. Massage was a 7 of ten, girls 5s. Now the kicker. IThey would not touch the one place I went there for. "We like to watch". I said I can jerkoff at home to which I got "but we wouldn't be there". So I got to jerkoff while I played with their tits and they rubbed my legs oohing and ahing. I should have seen Gwen at AAvalon like I planned.