The Crown - TOFTT

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by fluidjazz, Jan 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

i think

that was a short term issue while some D-base items were being tended to.
  2. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

You haven't seen any new post's about it because we are not permitted to speak about it apparently. If you haven't noticed, anyone that post's in that thread is banned.
  3. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

its legit

i went. its legit. i am a CH fan too. just wanted to see some thing else. lately CH has not been as 'memorable' as it has in the past. note no new posts in quite a while.
  4. mikertmodbl

mikertmodbl banned

be careful regarding C. Paper or Phila Weekly. many of the ads are from scam artists. asian ads? well, maybe they are accurate. i do not frequent asian spas except for CH, back in the original location.
  5. longntallinpa

longntallinpa

Tower Records also offers the free papers

There's one in KOP for those of us in the Burbs
  6. barthomer2005

barthomer2005

Other free press sources

Often times you'll see the free newspaper boxes at Septa train stations.
  7. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

free press =

C**y P***r or Ph*********a W****y. They are in newsboxes (little metal boxes on street corners that have newspapers in them) liberally throughout Philadelphia's larger 'downtown', Manayunk, Chestnut Hill, University City areas. I'll even bet they are in Newtown and other locations in Bucks. If you've ventured downtown in the last 20 years you have seen them. If not, then you probably won't go and should head to Rte. 309. I'm sorry you are suffering from suburbanosis - but I hear there is a cure.
    Reading Is (still) Fundamental.
  8. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

The southern nj, philly, eastern pa forum covers alot of area. Not all of us are in the weekly free press distribution area. Especially those of us that are suburbanites. I never even heard of this publication. Is it something that you can pick up at your local 7-11, or wawa?
  9. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

in town = Philly downtown
    advertised in the weekly free press (not as a formal noun) = R.I.F.

gee.....what comprises the 'weekly free press' in Philadelphia???

could it be discount coupons for the local dry cleaners??? noooooo!
  10. Bucks_pa_guy

Bucks_pa_guy

Sounds like a place I might want to check out. Just wish I knew where it was. lol
  11. fluidjazz

fluidjazz

Stopped in at The Crown last week - a relatively new AMP in town. They advertise in the weekly free press. Saw Ana - mid 30s or so, a spinner body, a little soft, but not bad for her time in grade plus, who am i to talk? Face was a 6 or so. Not fancy, but workable. Nice TS, not much of a massage, but good body caressing. The requiste covered activities including mish, doggie, scissors and some deep drilling which she seemed to like. Did some 'dining' as well. Overall, it was an acceptable session .5$ plus $ for the whole affair including sauna. may consider again, but would like to see the rest of the lineup.

nuff said