The Dark Side...?!

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by cman25, Mar 31, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nabbeun

nabbeun

they we closed fri. haven't called to find reopen date yet. but expect and extended one...if not now, in not too distant future.
  2. sidespin

sidespin

closed?? ugh, i couldnt go last week because the mama told me it was too busy. i'll have to call and see if i can get any news. i just may have to dip into the dark side as well. is everyone posting in the PB section now? not sure if i would be let in yet though. i do have a number of reviews, but my post count isn't exbortitant by any means. i do hope substance counts for something than sheer quantity. :)
  3. cman25

cman25

Since the other thread is for membership requests only, so I will discuss this here...

The VIP/B1 thread is closed, and the place itself is closed waiting for relocation... Nothing else for me to do now... UG needs funding as well... So I figured that by joining the PB, I could give something back to UG... Although that I am not the “advanturous” type, but I hope that I can do some contributions there. Will hate to see UG disappears, two birds with one stone this way I think… Visiting the dark side…? I was already there the first day I started this hobby many many years ago… ;)