The downside of a good regular

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by oddfellow4870, Feb 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. vaddarker

vaddarker

too early for me to have a regular
    but i am already shortlisting!
    time will tell
    if i would like variety over consistency
    v
  2. drew_park

drew_park

"And last but not least....she should cook as good as your mom..."

And if she can't cook then she ought to be able to fuck as good as your mom!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Drew
  3. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

re: Regulars who went away and came back

My very first regular came into a lot of money and retired.

A year later she came back to work. In fact the front desk person at my parlor, promoted her return.

But as it goes, my standards for a great session were a lot lower then. After 2 more years, I left (moved on)
  4. kongfish

kongfish

Summer/ ATF

Yes, I had an ATF at a small house in the early 90's named Summer. She would work with Erin. I saw her for 2 years,
    and she disappeared for 4 years, then shows up again at Body heat for 3 weeks, I saw her 4 times. SHe disappeared again for good.

My current 2nd atf is brianna at Julies. Never be another summer.

how about you?
  5. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

here's the term for men's wax jobs

back, sack and crack.

the things i do for love,
    hvb
  6. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Re: i was just bemoaning this very problem to hombre today

Hmm, do they give wax jobs to men? I'll bet that would be painful.
  7. h. von bingen

h. von bingen Sharon

i was just bemoaning this very problem to hombre today

i was getting a fairly good brazilian bikini wax (bbw) etc. at my local amp (asian manicure place). along comes this girl who is head and shoulders above the rest. we make an arrangement. i pay for a regular bikini wax, she gives me the works -- i tip her the difference. great! now she's gone back to korea. what do i do? now i know the answer is to go to j sisters or somewhere and take my time and find a new girl, but, i'm spoiled and cheap.

today, it cost me nearly a $100 bucks for a bbw!

"So here's to the really rare talents that exist in the low end market. And to keeping it light. And to not seeing the same girl too much because she'll spoil you." -- of4870

odd fellow, i feel yr pain (i just wish u could feel mine),
    hvb
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  8. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

OF & C9 - Yeah, the problem is if you've already had all sorts of things that you can't realistically hope to find (easily), it's just really hard to go back to the average.
  9. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

7) And last but not least....she should cook as good as your mom.
  10. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Forget 5. And 6 is not that important. An average looking girl with great skills and attitude are fine. Bedside manner trumps great looks.

I am not saying I am insisting or demanding about any of this.

I am saying I got spoiled. It's the downside of finding a good regular. She had #s 1-4 in spades. I am in the process of trying to lower my expectations.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  11. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

and oddfellow, when you find her, be sure to post about her, so we all can sit on Santa's lap.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2003
  12. Cloud Nine

Cloud Nine I had to open my big mouth.......

Lemme get this straight....

you want

1) Inexpensive
    2) A table shower
    3) A decent massage
    4) GFE
    5) Someone who will stick around a long time to be at your beck and call
    6) Atho you havent said this Im sure it's true- someone you find attractive

Sounds reasonable....
    Just as long as you're not asking for too much.
  13. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

I've seen them both. And I agree the blonde provides a pretty solid GFE. I'll need a few return visits before I have a complete read.

But as I said at the beginning of this thread, I think I'm spoiled.

The rare but attainable AMP girl gives a masterful massage for 20 - 30 minutes, a table shower and what I got from the nice blonde for less money. If I were to go the full hour with the blonde and pay full freight, I'd be paying 60% more and might be getting 60% less.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. Attainable and less is better than the imagined perfection that is unattainable ( for now ).
  14. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy

Re: Re: The Bad with The Good

Good to hear. I was 0 for 2 in the touting dept as of late. BTW, did you see the blonde? I know I would be a regular if I lived closer to the Meriden area. Also their hourly rate is too high.

To my knowledge there is not one reputable independent provider in all of fairfield county.
  15. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Re: The Bad with The Good

I agree. And thanks for the pep. All relationships have a come and go aspect to them. One advantage of our hobby is we move on.

BTW, Excitable boy, I was able to connect with your contact and will be exploring it over the next few months. First session was not bad, the best I've had in months. I will provide details in the NY/CT section after I've had a few more sessions.

So thanks for the help.
  16. jimmyolson12

jimmyolson12

It happens in the "house" world, too. It seems like it's hard to keep the same ATF for more than a year or so. They move, quit, disappear, and usually that's the last you ever see or hear from them. Anyone have any stories of an ATF showing up again after a long disappearance?
  17. teeduke

teeduke

The Bad with The Good

oddfellow—

Bummer. But that's what happens in AMP WORLD. Makes you appreciate what you have when you have it.

Instead of wallowing in self pity you should get out there and start scouting for a replacement. And the sooner the better, from the sound of it.
  18. drew_park

drew_park

Here in the Tampa AMPs you can ALWAYS smell the aroma of kimche stewing (lunch, dinner, midrats...) and in one AMP I asked to use the bathroom and when returning to the massage room, took a wrong turn and stumbled into the girls dorm room. Very spartan. Makes sense when you realize the AMP opens around 9AM and closes at 2AM. Pretty long day in the office!

As far as I know very few - if any - own cars. One girl told me that their big weekly event is to walk to the local Steak and Ale for Sunday brunch (the one on Westshore for you Florida folks).

But given the rotation of girls, it just makes me wonder WHO is pulling the strings behind the scenes?

Drew
    Tampa FL
  19. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

I'm not sure how it works for every Korean woman, but in at least some cases, the girls come to the US on travel visas (6 months), work like crazy for that period of time, live at the AMP (and so incur very few expenses), and go back to Korea at the end of the period with accrued wages of order $50,000 - $100,000. Often they go back to normal lives with a huge bankroll.

From what I understand (this was related by a Korean woman), Korean women often are responsible for buying the family house. This is normally done with savings done suring single life (Koreans, apparently, save aggressively). I imagine if a woman failed to accrue her bankroll, a short stint in an American brothel would be a good way to put herself back in a mariiageable position.

This last part is purely speculation on my part.
  20. oddfellow4870

oddfellow4870

Re: That tale of woe - - -

That's a real interesting topic. I know that the place I go to has had girls come back later an absence of several years, so maybe they have a rotation.

What is also interesting is that the real stars ( I'm talking service here, not just looks ) are not exactly always appreciated by their peers. I had one girl ignore my request when for asking for an appointment with my reg.

"You just come down and we take care of you... "

happens a lot......