The Essence

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by Carl M, Jun 21, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Very sweet aroma!!

Try Ivy at Nicole Rios, very sweet taste and aroma. She is also extremely agressive!!
  2. misterxyz

misterxyz

I love the lingering aroma of pussy on my face and fingers. However, I find that many providers seem to be aroma neutral. I most recently had sessions with Shauna. She is lovely to look at and has a marvelous body. My only disappointment was the lack of a tart taste and absolutely no sexy odor. The last person that I can recall with a wonderful smell was Inna at Julies. Does anyone have any recommendations on women who have that marvelous smell?
  3. fannyhillusa

fannyhillusa

Please dont see me as "unladylike"...but....

I, too, like to DATY when I am with a lady (I am speaking of personal time not session time....because we all know what we do in a session doesnt matter....and I would never do anything like THAT...or other acts...~wink~) and love it done to me. I do not think I have ever denied anyone this from me. And I definatly do not go brush or rinse after the act. And after the dinning if the lady will not kiss me, it makes me feel that she thinks it is dirty...

I only do 2 girl shows with a few ladies (Missy in Dallas and Tasha Addams, and a few others). I get kind of dissapointed if we can not be ourselves and have our fun. I have never had a man complain....~wink~

xxxooofanny
  4. jgd

jgd

I've sported a beard from time to time and never had a problem with DATY with a provider.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

I've had a beard for all of my adult life, I'm 46 now. While it isn't that stubble type beard that is fashionable now I've never had any provider deny me.

My beard is a couple of inches long right below my chin, so it's rather soft, but even with that I've known several providers who have become so sensitive at times that even this becomes too harsh.
  6. Monk

Monk

Phantom-

Maybe you've found a new alergy treatment! This could be the key to making paid sex legal (and health insurance might even cover it).

Personally, I wash. Fear of contracting STDs, regardless of the odds. DATY is risky enough behavior, I figure whatever I can do to reduce that risk just a little is worth it.

BTW, how many of the men on this board have beards? Ever have any trouble getting DATY permission because of it?
  7. Phantom

Phantom

I used to see this one provider who's natural lubrication flowed quite freely when she got into DATY, needless to say my beard was completely drenched by time she pushed me away. Even then she had no problem planting a big wet kiss on me, even though she claims she wasn't into other women.

Saving the essence even goes a little further with me. Because I have some allergies, I might find my nose becoming stuffed up when I'm in some hotel room. MAybe because of the dust of something they used to clean the room. But anyway days later I might suddenly get a whiff of her fragrance when the swelling of my siniuses subsides and releases a pocket of trapped air.

Brings back memories of the meeting.
  8. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

For me, anything that an experience with a wonderful woman leaves me with, is worth savoring for as long as it lasts.
    take care HP
  9. jmp

jmp

I really have to be in the right state of mind to indulge in DATY (HMMV), but when I do, it kinda lingers in my beard for a while afterwards. Not that I have a problem with that. :)

BTW, I'm seeing Alex from Amanda's NYC Angels in about an hour based on the reviews on TBD. I'll be sure to fill you guys in. At $$20/hr, she's well worth checking out.
  10. Carl M

No Problem

Just bustin balls bro!!
  11. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

but, to answer your question..

1. professional vs amatuer - 99.99% of pro's will not receive this from me...

2a. it depends on who's it is - my wife may not appreciate another woman "on my breathe and/or mustache"...

2b. no matter who it is, it rests heavily on the results of "the finger test"... That should be (better be) self-explanitory

So, non-pro, who, perceived volume, smell and taste all play the deciding factors...
  12. MrNY

if you really must know...

i spelled the word "like" as "lke" and corrected it...

jeeeeeeeeez, carl ! :)
  13. Carl M

Sure- You know me!!

Hey why did you edit your response- come MRNY tell us how you feel about this!!
  14. MrNY

Carl..

Carl, you REALLY like to get your money's worth, don't you ?

[Edited by MrNY on 06-21-2001 at 10:09 AM]
  15. Carl M

In keeping with the tradition that HP started- LOL! How do you guys feel after munching on some sweet poontang(DATY) do you wash the scent off immediately or savior the smell as long as possible- say for 6 hrs or longer. You guys know what I mean! I know some of you ladies think this might be crass, but you can join in too!