The Good The Bad The Ugly Review

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Feb 14, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rob load

rob load

Knot ......they advertise in HNT.....9898........Used them several times but won't anymore.The girls are getting greedy, like asking for tips at the end of session or worse(see above post).Also some of them look drugged out.............
  2. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

rob.. a cpl of digits of the agency.. thanks.. be safe
  3. rob load

rob load

Same stuff happened to me a few weeks back here in Central Jersey.....paid $140/half at an incall location......Girl tells me after we get undressed and money is taken any more then hj is extra.....Told her all i have is another 20 bucks(which was the truth)so she said ok but bring more next time and gave me FS....Called the agency to complain but was not given any satisfaction........Last time using them.......
  4. Bandaid

Bandaid

What amazes me is that this broad can actually say the words "I'm that good" without giggling or turning red or something. there's a lot of people with more nerve than I have, I guess.

Sorry for your experience. Thanks for warning us.
  5. paulbunyon

paulbunyon

Pete-- you sure have a way with words my man. Sorry about the bad experience but it happens to all of us at one time or another. God knows I have had enough similarly horrific stories to take up several pages. Thanks for the heads up on this one.
  6. petehanse

petehanse

Another guy Fleeced

Just read on CL where another guy was fleeced for 160 by the .....ahem.....sack of shit mentioned above. Guys I repeat.... do not fall victim to this scam!
  7. thecat

thecat No Alternative

thanks, i hate the extra fees when your already in the room..its a good
    thing that you did not do a 180, now we all know to avoid.......thanks again
  8. petehanse

petehanse

Last week had some free time and utilized the services of the infamous Jersey E******. Into each life some rain must fall......but I felt as If I were hit by a monsoon. Saw ad for Luchia on Cl and the description sounded good ....big cans ....etc. I was not prepared for what greeted me behind door number 1 at an Inn in Parsippany..... just picture that lady from Pink Flamingos .....Luchia would only run a distant second to her. She said she had worked in the business 9 yrs .....she must have started late at 36 ...because she looked like 45. Foolishly I took the 15 minute special for a C note ........my initial impulse was pivot 180 degrees and proceed at maximum speed in the opposite direction.....I should have listened to myself. She was reluctant to remove her dress stating that it was so difficult to put back on. She finally consented to bare her top. Gezzz I though she was hiding 3 Asian girls in there! I then realized that Frankie would not be making an appearance. She then proceeded with a mediocre CBJ ....but old harry started to fall faster than a bad souffle'. With Orcha hovering over you .......what can you expect. I asked her about Frankie .....she said "500", I said "why" ......she said "I am that good"! Boy she sure had me fooled. She then told me her previous customer gave her 200 and 200 tip......for just a HR . Either he was blind , senile or a combination of both . Guys you will want to pass on this one . If ya like big cans Tonya is the best at that agency! I will say one thing in all fairness.......she had a good personality