The Green Room?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by petehanse, Jan 16, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Jarhead

Jarhead

Pete: You are a walking contradiction at times.

Rolondo:

We got the message from your first post.

Thanks
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2003
  2. M ROLANDO

M ROLANDO

GREENROOM REDS ARE GONE AND SO AM I
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2003
  3. petehanse

petehanse

M ROLANDO

Rolando, I like these out of the way places. If you went back twice, the girls must be accomodating! Could you comment on this? THis could be the next Diamond! Hopefully the Green Light is on at the Tearoom!
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2003
  4. M ROLANDO

M ROLANDO

GREEN ROOM

GREEN ROOM GREEN TEA SAME PLACE NO MORE RMP NOW AMP NICE GIRLS BEEN THEIR 2 TIMES IN PAST 2 WEEKS ITS NICE OUT IN THE STICKS
  5. beenaround

beenaround

green room

was there last week, new management. Place still needs some work, but a different staff. AMP now.
  6. petehanse

petehanse

Casper (Re marbles in her mouth)

You have to realize that trying to talk on the phone and giving a BBBJTC are very difficult to do at the same time!
  7. Casper

Casper

Not marbles in her mouth ?
  8. capitan

capitan

PeteH,

Yeah, a rolling stone gathers no moss........but that could be a cold and distant connection to the real world that you and I live in.
    Make your claim in your favorite spots and enjoy this hobby for what it's worth. In short, don't stray to far from the garden that feeds you.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  9. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Re: Cappy

Pete,

Denville have been there for over 4 years. Yeah it got busted before but it always reopen. So I not sure about borrowed time. If you want a place that is really hot right now mean busy then it would be little fall. I hear people are just sitting and waiting for the next room to open up. That place is on borrow time. So If you really get to be a regular in Denville you will be happier as time goes on.
  10. petehanse

petehanse

Cappy

Your input is always appreciated. Some of the places mentioned in these threads are really getting too "Hot" , and I am always looking for quieter less conspicuous spas! You are right about building up a reputation at one place, I am sure you will get increasingly better service. I am probably the poster boy for the old adage , "A rolling stone gathers no moss." I don't think it makes any sense to cultivate a long term relationship with any of the ladies at Denville. Regretfully , I think that place survives only on borrowed time!
  11. capitan

capitan

PeteH,

It looks as though you're trying to discover a lot of new and hot places....nothing wrong with that, but it will cost you a lot of time and money, and dissapointments.

I suggest that you explore 2 or 3 places that are known to be good or that you personally like. Then check out different girls in these places. Remember, that more than likely, your level of service will go up when you become known as a regular....and better yet, when you make a good connection with one of the girls who likes you, or really feels comfortable with you.

Just my .02 here.....good luck to you in your endeavors....I always enjoy your posts.

Straight ahead,
    Capy
  12. teleman69

teleman69

could barely understand the marble-mouthed woman who answered the phone, they are in jefferson, thats all i could understand.
  13. daro

daro in loco CM

Pete,

I'm not familar with the Green room. The Green door and whose
    behind, is behind it. Yes, most definitely. Glad the marine was
    able to come to your rescue. Also 697 exchange isn't near me.
    It's closer to you.
  14. petehanse

petehanse

Jarhead and Shorty THANX!

True, true..........my best years I probably behind me; however, I always enjoy seeing a nice pair of pendulous breasts and heart shaped ass in front of me! When it comes time for me to shuffle off this mortal coil , hopefully I'll die in the saddle riding bareback! Just went back and reread the previous post by jarhead. I guess "The Green Room threw me off! What a nightmare that place is. Another phone number that I will promptly throw into the shitcan!
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003
  15. shorty

shorty

Jarhead,

Don't mind pete. I think old age combined with the Denville experience have started to get to him. Senility is a bitch! (buts it's also funny....LMAO)........

jk Pete.
  16. Jarhead

Jarhead

You Losing It?

Pete:

You asked this same question with the same phone number a couple of months back and I gave you a review on the place???

You can read it again. It wasn't any "diamond in the ruff", it was an RMP with "Heffers in a Herd" at that time.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9171

Jarhead
  17. petehanse

petehanse

Saw this place advertised in the Daily Record, supposedly a "Grand Opening" (Aren't they all?) Any "Red" hot Tamales in the "Green" room , 973-697-1717. Has anyone been and care to comment? Inquiring minds want to know! Daro, I do believe this one is in your neck of the woods. You seem to be aware of all goings on in this area, perhaps you could fill us in? Could this be another Diamond in the rough?
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2003