The hobby in Tampa

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by jmcurry, Feb 15, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. frog

frog

sb, are you kidding me...???
  2. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Let me know when we have a "critical mass" for a separate Tampa Section, and we'll put one up.
  3. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

I will gladly spread the word, although most of my contacts on the hobbyist side of the profession leave with me in late March. Nonetheless, there are providers who would benefit from this board. I will let them know, as I shuttle between NYC and Tampa.
  4. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

While you're down there, recruit a few friends and we'll be glad to open a Tampa Board.
  5. jmcurry

jmcurry The Insider

Since I will be shuttling back and forth between Manhattan and Tampa over the next six weeks, I thought I could offer tips to anyone travelling south, about opportunities in the hobby. Post on UG, and I will get back; but please understand that I am in New York as often as Tampa, so it may take me some time to respond. The hobby in Tampa is alive and well; moreover, you can sit on beautiful beaches, dine in great restaurants, go to some interesting museums, and catch some fine exhibition ball. I will provide my best assessment of the hobby on the gold coast. Feel free to post your interests.